Saints and Sinners party 69 W. 14th St Manhattan

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by J. Lefty, Mar 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Piels caps always were the best IMHO, unbelievably smooth copper colored. SLid real fast. You had to really know how to control their speedw ith accuracy(which I was pretty adept at) . And then of course substitute a milk bottle cap(which was the equivalent of a gatorade nowadays) for blasting situations. Nice & heavy so the other guy was Toast but didn't slide very welll so you could stay on the board. Candlewax was my personal choice for filler. Let me ask you another question. What was the term you used for the finger action(pointer held behind thumb then suddenly released to strike the object) when you shot the cap?
  2. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Loved them all - but it was all in the filling. The melted crayon, Hannukah candles, the penny for weight.
  3. SkellyChamp<< nice name !! what was your favorite cap??
  4. vermeer

vermeer

certainly a classy joint. with demographics like this, no wonder the advertisers are raking in the $$

5. vermeer

vermeer

more like the rectum of a diarrhea ridden competitive eater.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

The armpit of Chelsea.
  7. I just love the fact that this board is populated by the likes of Johannes Vermeer & Lorenzo de Medici.
  8. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

The Vermeer is the name of the building at 77 7th.

I thought it was brilliant.

I also was involved in the conversion of the Vermeer back in the day.
  9. I don't want to ban vermeer but I didn't get it ? Please enlighten
  10. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Most of the people that want to ban Vermeer may not realize this sort of wit. That was good......
  11. Slinky Bender

Now that's funny.
  12. vermeer

vermeer

The next party is at my apartment, Just go to 77 7th avenue friday after midnight and ask for me.
  13. curious

curious

Seems this is what was playing there last night.

http://upcoming.org/event/13099

*(True the girls could still have been bullshitting him, but at least the venue's there)
  14. curious

curious

15. Slinky Bender

I think someone was having some fun at your expense. There is no 69 W 14th St (get it "69"? That's why I think they were goofing on you).
  16. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I was out with agroup of guys at a small Mexican resataurant in the West Village alst night. As we're eating dinner we notice 3 heavily tattoed chicks at the bar. One is a brunette who lifts up her mini skirt starts showing off her tats on her upper thigh. A cute blonde and a thick brunette are with her and they are all flirting with the bartender. My friend and I start chatting with them. They tell us about a fetish party called "Saints and Sinners" at 69. W. 14th street. We never made it to the party. Has anyone heard or been to this party?