Samantha at Ambers

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tonka, Nov 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I was happy to hear from Danny that things worked out for him at Amber's/NNJE. A job well done bye Sue and Paul at NNJE! I'm waiting for him to post his review of Samantha, but after hearing bits of it from him right after it happened, I'm tempted to jump in to see her. What a gorgeous girl! :) I haven't seen anyone new in over a month as some people have heard, but from what Danny told me, it looks like I will soon.
  2. Casper

Casper

Danny great to hear of your success. This will benefit us all in the near future. Good to know a house will do what it takes to make the board members happy. There truly is strenght in numbers and in the process of publicly sharing information.

Peace Out
    C
  3. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Rebuttal

I didn't get to see what that last idiot wrote, either here or on the "Amber & Friends" thread that was negative about Samantha, BUT......

Whatever it was, he/she is full of shit.

That's right gentlemen, the previously mentioned "Invitation to DannyNJ from Ambers" took place today. Took a while for us to plan a good mutual time, but it finally happened.

For those curious for a full report, be patient. I will try to post it tomorrow. I want to make sure I put enough effort into the review to fully convey the great time we had.

On a side note - much thanks to Sue & Paul. It's no secret that we've had our differences on here, but they persevered until I was a happy customer. I'm truly impressed that they tried so hard to make me satisfied. Bad things can happen with any Agency.... how they act to correct it is what makes a good Agency stand out from others.
  4. dmoyes

dmoyes Guest

Was it me?

I'm an idiot and I have to leave now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2001
  5. tracker_12345

tracker_12345

I made an appointment with Samantha last week and had no problems at all. It was an early afternoon appointment and I found the place no problem. I've several visits to Amber's with no problems at all. Check that....I've got the busy signal too....Sue....it's the 20th century time to get call waiting.....LOL!
  6. Cobra

Cobra

Tonka your my hero

Tonka, you are my all american hero!!!! Read like a poem, keep it up!!!!
  7. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

just for the record...

My first session with Sam (retold in the "Amber and Friends" thread) was a 2:30 appt., which actually started at 3 p.m. Not bad for a provider really.

It seems that Sam's availability varies widely, depending on the day of the week due to her schedule at school.

Danny: The race goes not always to the swift.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I checked out Amber's site for info on Samantha. What a cutie she is! She has a few video clips there. Sounds sweet too.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"the latest cluster fuck"

Sure you don't have them mixed up with Ana ???? ;).
  10. ew

ew Silver

Deja Vu, all over again.
  11. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Bill - check your email.

Ambers - I already did email you after the latest cluster fuck on Friday.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Danny, give Amber/Sue a chance.
  13. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Problem Control Team

Dannynj E-mail me or call me 973-595-8150 Ambernj2001@aol.com

Lets see if we can work this out.
  14. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

DandyDon - you're correct, all my attempts were for afternoon encounters and that probably does have something to do with the problem, BUT - if afternoon encounters are not available, they should not be advertised either.
  15. DandyDon

DandyDon

Tonka, WHEN was your appointment with her?? I'm beginning to think that DannyNJ's problems are all in the afternoon. When I saw Amber, it was at 8:30pm. Maybe the problem is afternoon encounters?
  16. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Tonka - I did try.. and try... and TRY. I won't go into lengthy details, but let's just say I spent many hours sitting in parking lots waiting for appointments that never happened and was led to believe repeatedly that she was "on her way". Was even told on AOL IM that she was available at 12 noon and later discovered that she didn't start work until 6:30pm. I don't blame Samantha at all - have no doubt she's a sweetheart. I blame the owners who flat out lied to me.

I'm glad that you were able to get in with no problem, but I've never had so much trouble trying to get an appointment in my life. It's too bad because judging from what I've read about her, I'm sure I would have been back many times to see her.

I'm sure they'll deny all of this, but I won't waste more time getting into futile arguements on here. I'm sure the truth will come out as more members try to get appointments and experience the same.
  17. tonka

tonka

appointment

I thought you were going to see Samantha last week after you read the Humble Narrator's review? All I know is that I've used Amber's 3 times over the last month or so and besides the constant busy signals, I found setups to be painless. Maybe they've changed since you last tried, give them another shot. Good luck Danny, keep us posted. Peace
  18. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Wow - Tonka's post made my jaw drop. "Initial setup was a piece of cake"?? You're a much luckier guy than I am. I've been given the runaround by this Agency so many times my head is still spinning. I'm glad to hear you had a good session, and Samantha is no doubt a beautiful girl. Would have loved to found out for myself, but at this point I feel like it would be easier to get a session with Pam Anderson.

Am I the ONLY one who's encountered this problem??
  19. tonka

tonka

Having read some glowing reviews, I decided to sample for myself. Initial setup was a piece of cake(go to the hotel, call for the room #). When she opened the door, I was amazed how tiny she was, must be 4'10" and very thin but proportionate, like a teenager. She offered me a drink which I had with her and we began to chat. She's from New York, in college, and studying to be a lawyer. She is a totally GFE experience. We began slow, soft kisses, neck nibbling, light caresses...then pow, dfk, grinding followed by passionate moaning. She spent at least 5 minutes just sucking on my nipples(something she says she really loves), which was incredible with the tongue ring she uses. Move down to an inspired bbbj, frequently looking up to watch my reaction, those big eyes watching me while she was still sucking drove me nuts. I couldn't take it anymore so she covered me up for some cowboy. What a ride great movement skills, I kept squeezing her ass checks together, soft and oh so tiny. Moved on to doggie, which was awesome, I knew I was hitting it home when she nearly ripped the pillow apart. I chose the method of how we would finish, my own kinky way of nutting off. All in all a fantastic time. I will see her again. Her cowboy skills... even now my pelvis is killing me. Living here in Jersey, i'm glad Amber has turned the ship around. I'm 2 for 2, with Amy from last week(unfortunatley she's gone now). Hope you all have as great a time as I did. Peace