samantha from craigs list

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by flipper2, Sep 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

How much did she get you for?
  2. dduck024

dduck024

Thaks Flipper, was thinking of seeing her one day last week but now glad I did not. Thank you for taking one for the team.
  3. NorthJerseyFun

NorthJerseyFun

Sounds just like another girl who I saw in that same general area about 6 months ago.....called herself Candy and then Heaven sent or something like that. Very cute girl.....way tooo many rules....no energy....really wanted to watch tv more than anything....in short, It was the worst service I have ever had in my entire life...wonder if this is the same person...sure sounds like it.
  4. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

thanks flipper
  5. flipper2

flipper2

Smantha is black young girl on craigs list. She offers incall in South Brunswick.
    Meet her there and she was wearing jeans and tank top. Took a shower and she was watching tv.Asked about rules,no greek and all covered.Great. She got naked and I started sucking on cute tits. Went to kiss her and she said she doesnt due that. Went for daty andshe said she doesn't due that either. What The the hell. Anyway,wound up with xxx hand job. Will not repeat and advise against anyone using this girl. Complete rip-off.