Samantha-mycourtesans.com

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Jan 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

It said GFE yesterday, but I guess someone listened to me.

Yeah to the tiff.
  2. ExLS

ExLS banned

does tiffany run this agency? She used to run aaa platinum
  3. gardener

gardener

Seems you are a bit confused. The site DOESN'T say GFE, Jast "Samantha" under her pic, unless they removed the GFE followed your review?
  4. Bandaid

Bandaid

Thanks for that, M. GFE is what I want, like you. I don't even like the term but I can't think of a better one for what I like. It sure is the most abused acronym.
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

a quick note/review on her.
    I know shes not 120lbs. Shes beefy in the tush, and thighs, not obese by any means, just meaty.
    soft loose tummy. Id guess around 27-28 y/o
    Shes pretty enough, pleasant face, typical nice skin for a hispanic girl.
    She has a great attitude, even when the session went downhill, she remained pleasant, which usually doesnt happen.
    I read the site, it stated GFE, I asked the phone girl,the owner, is she really GFE, making a direct comment on uncovered bjs, she told me she was told yes, and her reviews all say yes.
    So, I booked.
    I booked 2 hours, cut it to one, cause she really didnt care to kiss, she said only if she likes you, and she gave me a kiss, but I didnt want to force her.
    I always respect a girls boundries.
    BJ-she said she has never ever given an bbbj, only covered, and refused, even for tip....so, so much for the GFE, she said outright, shes not GFE.
    During the entire first 30 minutes of my dissapoinment, I remained calm, she remained nice, put on a cover, got a quick fuck, came, and toldher I dont care for a second hour and she was nice enough not to complain.
    If cbj is ok for you, this girl is fine if you dont mind no kissing either.
    I didnt ask about daty, I figured if bbbj wasnt on the menu, why go any further. Not my cup of tea anymore.
    Decent looking, a little meaty, pleasant attitude, actually very nice girl, but she doesnt handle any acronyms that would make her GFE in my book.

Live and learn.

She should not be listed as GFE on the site.