Same number for Tessa and this chick, Emma - 607-339-7956

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LoinRanger, Nov 21, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. VICTIM

VICTIM

At least for me. But did one pop and out not a quickie but just shy of a half. Reason for the lapse was the full safety thing. BBBJ ir no bj.
  2. COD4

COD4

She does not do either. Says she does BBJ on your birthday. Got it one year but not the next.
  3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Oddly enough I plugged her name in and that thread didn't appear.
    Thanks !!!
  4. Li631

Li631

Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Anyone know if she is GFE as in DFK and bbj?
  6. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

She didn't charge more for the ass? Wish I knew that back then. I'd have requested that.
  7. VICTIM

VICTIM

Wigs I used to get her ass regularly years ago. Took it like a champ. Not relevant nowadays but was like 150 a half back then.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Just saw a BP ad for Tessa in Manhasset. Seems she is back and alone.
    She advertises backdoor play wonder if anyone has done that with her.
  9. boneengineer

boneengineer

Just scanning thru cl in NJ and saw her pics if any of you guys are still looking for her
  10. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

Saw Tessa twice probably 5 years ago. She was nice in every way. I paid for an hour and I'm just a cum once and done guy. She asked if I'd like to go a second round which I can't so we just hung out and talked. Talked about where she came from, etc.
    I hope this information is conjecture and not the case. After hearing about Minnie Pro just now it would be even more sad if she was going down a dark road.
    Honestly, I did have a sense of a general sadness about her but it wasn't an overt type. Maybe I just read it wrong.
  11. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sounds like she has adopted Emma's bad bad ways.
  12. kbeemer

kbeemer

I'm gonna hope it's not true. I'm with you COD4. I spent a lot of time with her and I enjoyed her company. And everything else. I would feel bad if she's in deep now.
  13. COD4

COD4

Don't share number. Just BP account. Ads are showing on each other's.

It's a shame. I spent thousands on her over 2-3 yrs. always able to hold a convo and was sincere. Never a clock watcher and really did anything (fetish or position) except 3 way.

It will suck if she got caught up in that shit. If you look at her pics when u google her number she used to be heavier. Has always been getting thin but her teeth might be the key to it. Slow burn on the drug use?
  14. kbeemer

kbeemer

I still text to her old number but I can see they are together and I am certain that the responses are not coming from Tessa. At least not the old Tessa.
  15. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

If she shares a number with the other chick, your scenario sounds more likely that it's the other girl you've been texting with.
  16. kbeemer

kbeemer

UGH I was so afraid of that. I used to be a regular. We had a good thing going actually. Kinda friends. The last few times I texted she clearly had no idea who I was. At first I thought maybe she lost her phone, or maybe she could care less about who I am, but it just did not sound like her in the texts. One of them was almost incomprehensible. I think it's since she's been hanging out with the other chick. I would be very upset to hear that this was true. She was never like that before.
  17. COD4

COD4

I have probably seen her 3 times in the last 6 months bc she is rarely out east anymore.

All 3 times it seems to me she had lost a lot of weight, was spaced out and at times wouldn't take top off or had band aids on her body.

I was thinking she was using but never knew if she was like that before
  18. kbeemer

kbeemer

Has anybody been with Tessa in the last few months? I'm gettin a feeling that something not so good might be going on there. Thanks.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Worked out ok cause I ended up banging the shit out of Kendra later that night. Will hit Gisela in the poop shoot thanks for the assist
    Where is she located?
  20. LoinRanger

LoinRanger

Sorry to stray off topic, but he needed a consolation prize for that crap