San Juan Puerto Rico Review

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by flyaruba, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. flyaruba

flyaruba

While in San Juan this week, saw a ad for Condado Pure Moods Spa in Condado;s main hotel drag. about a 5 min walk from the Marriott Hotel.
    open till 1am the address is 1122 Ashford Av.
    phone 787-723-3713
    The ad is in the massage classifieds in the Main newspaper "The San juan Star" Second page of classified.
    They offer 1 hr massage for $40 and w/ jacuzzi is $60
    Hotel service starts at $80.
    staff if usually 3 woman Tabatha is American about 35--40 years old. Cute but "tired" looking American - not a boss but seems to run the place, as she speaks perfect English and is also avail. for massage.
    Usually 2 other spanish younger woman. Friendly staff. VERY willing to please. and a pretty good massage.
    Not clock watching, nice full hour. Planned to tip 40, but gave 60 as the service was above avg
    "Billy Joel" music was playing without me even asking.
    I hear his new Album will be titled "uncovered" with a hot very petite Spanish woman on the album cover.
    It was nice that no tip was mentioned and wasnt even counted while i was there.
    Nice trip but on way home from the airport, I encountered alot of traffic on "Interstate 69." Didnt mind as i was nice and relaxed from my Caribbean Vacation.
    door fee 40 tip 60