Sanford & College Pt Blvd

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mercuric1, Feb 8, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. illmatic

illmatic

who in da house over at 1F? i sent a friend that went with me in da summer n the lady was like i never saw u n u dont have the new password this is after dude shows up at the new address, what a ballbuster

anyway there are more alternatives to this place that im trying to figure out, so I can put others on to

they are

Dolly's
    Daisy's
    Bonnie's
    n ??? in Astoria
    n ??? in Forest hills

these r all latin incalls with the same pitching rotation but more convient with parking, hopefully we can get some ideas

Sanford moved again n i lost the # but showed up n was waitin along time to get in

If u never been there its impossible tust me, I had to ask a a guy to hook it up a couple years back, but I dont go that often unless there a really good girl

if i figure out a way to get u in ill do it but someone on here must have juice with that lady but she is worse than the lady at 1F, shes a cold biatch with a nasty frown all the time, treats people like sht

this is why we need these other spots so we can go there n see the same girls n get treated better
  2. SlickLeg

SlickLeg

Directions

Whats the address/phone number????
    I remember her being a lot tougher than 1F. She would always bust my balls when I called.

Illmatic---The new 1F location is disgusting. You're not missing anything! It really is a mess over there....Its like an old Dr's office or something.
  3. illmatic

illmatic

this place moved back here, was there yesterday n a nice selection, why is this place not talked about compared to 1F, seems like a better place, any reviews anyone cares to share
  4. edouble

edouble

i was there earlier today a lil bit before one. they had a german girl natgia and a columbian girl nicky. nicky was at 1f linden last week.

was my first time there. called and expalained that i frequaent linden. was asked to describe some things and give code. from there i was given a coner to go to and then call. called and they gave me the exact addy. kinda funny cause it aint to far from the 1f winter place.

got there and was introduced to the german chick. i believe her name is spelled natgia. mid thirties tight body, great complecsion and enhanced tits. got in she grabbed a wipe cleaned my lil friend and proceeded to give a decent bbbj, multiple positions, dfk, and even some bung hole fingering.

she is new to the US and just recently came in from Germany last week. she was at this spot last summer and has decided to move here for good. plans on being here twice a month.
  5. illmaticesco

illmaticesco

anyone ben there recently, I heard there was a german and a new south american dish on the menu?

add on
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Sure, but he has to practice way more before he can get there.
  7. Casper

Casper

How about Carnegie Hall ?
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Simplest way is LIE to College Point.
  9. SlickLeg

SlickLeg

Best way to get there...

I have been over there before, but it took me a lot longer than it should have...Anyone have good directions coming from Nassau County??? Any help would be appreciated....Thanks!
  10. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

Got screened also.....

The same happened to me last night.

She asked me to describe some of the girls I saw at Linden and the password, then she gave me the address.

She even disclosed that Natalie & Monica will be on next weeks menu and their hours are 10am to 7pm.

M1
  11. spunky168

spunky168

Actually, I gave them a ring and it was no problem at all. Hardly any screening. I told that I haven't been there before but I was referred to them by the other 1F and told them that address and my pass code there. She gave me the S1F address with no problems or anything. But I didn't get a chance to go cause I I went to see one of my ATF for a cheap and bastardly $90. Not bad considering some people spent that much on flowers on St. V. day.

Spunky
  12. pinga

pinga

......she'll ask all sort of questions on various girls, but the cheat sheet will help......
  13. spunky168

spunky168

Pinga,

Do they make you identify a lineup of all the girls before they let you in? Man, that's going to be tough even with the cheat sheet that posted on this board.

Spunky
  14. pinga

pinga

the screening is tougher at Sanford......you must be able to give the right answers otherwise no go.......
  15. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

What is screening process?

Do same people run this place that runs 1F.....which may also mean same gatekeepers (Jen or Caroline) as 1F?

Would be nice to know that there is more than one option for chicas in same area and practically same time slot.

M1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  16. RoyalWulff

RoyalWulff

Eventually the same girls will be available at 1F. The hours are from 10 am till 8 pm. The last appointment is 7 pm. Closed on Sunday. A call before every visit is necessary.
  17. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

Did a search for Sanford Ave. Before I go on this treasure hunt I was wondering:

A: Is it worth it (will same girls eventually pop over at 1F)?

B: Same days/hours of operation as 1F? Is it an alternative to 1F in that they are open at same time so if you visit 1F and dont like what you see you can skip over to Sanford to see whats availible

C: Is a call neceassary before EVERY visit?

so before i start requesting clues or other hints maybe a fellow hobbyist can address these few questions.

M1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003