Saran wrap bj

Discussion in 'New York' started by J. Lefty, May 14, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spaq

spaq

You only have to worry about that if the woman is frigid.
  2. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

This place is on the second floor above a dentists office, there is a restaurant on the corner. Providers are korean, no beauty queens here, just run of the mill masseuses. There are separate rooms, with walls that go up to the ceiling, so privacy is pretty good.
  3. wlance

wlance

I have had a couple of these saran wrap bjs, and I have to say that they are pretty good.
    The first time I had one was at the old Gold spa on 36th, and even though I thought at the time that it would be a wasted effort, it actually ranked up there with one of the best hummers I had had.
    The girl explained to me that they can not keep condoms on the premises, just in case john law stops by for a visit they wouldnt have any incriminating paraphernalia.
    Imho it beats a latex covered bj.
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  4. qqq35

qqq35

is this kmp in an office building on the 2nd fl. there are only curtains as seperation? i couldnt even get the girl to massage within 10 feet of my junk!!
  5. blondekelly

blondekelly

Funny thread!
  6. Monk

Monk

And avoid zip-lock baggies.
  7. fairemily

fairemily

Just don't use press'n seal otherwise you will have to include manscaping to the menu.
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  8. Monk

Monk

All kidding aside, some saran wrap is thicker and more heavy duty than others. Is there a difference in the level of protection, too? What about sensation?
  9. puffin

puffin

Here

[​IMG]
  10. rockstarEnergy

rockstarEnergy

is there a link to the ad?
  11. hecramsey

hecramsey

What about freezer burn?
  12. fairemily

fairemily

Saran wrap is latex free, it's strong then polyurethane and lambskin and much cheaper.
  13. puffin

puffin

Look, lets agree that any sexual activity is hazardous, ok. Just deal.
  14. itsjustme

itsjustme

Interestingly enough Saran Wrap is now being questioned as to its ability to successfully create a barrier to pathogens. Some of the information online has changed as to the safety of the Saran Wrap. It must be much safer than a BBBJ but to me a condom is a condom and Saran Wrap certainly is good for wrapping up food but maybe not a cock.
  15. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Good find, Waru.
  16. Waru

Waru

17. namtow

namtow

Same thing happened to me at Spring in Bergenfield. I was WTF. Didn't like it at all.
  18. downtowner

downtowner

Saran Wrap: It locks in freshness!!
  19. puffin

puffin

I suppose.
  20. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I visited the KMP on 201 & Northern Blvd today. I have seen Michelle and Connie here, but neither were available. A new girl is working today, she called herself "mimi," seemed cute enough, so I went for the TS, massage was decent, soft touch was nice. Soft touch on my inner thighs, balls and I was rock hard. She reached under and played with the head of my cock. On the flip I asked for a bj, then massage, followed by hj for $70, we agree to &80. She leaves the room and comes back with a large pice of saran wrap. I told her I had a condom, but she insisted on using the saran wrap. She covered my cock, ball and perinuem with the saran wrap. She enthusiastically licked my balls first, working her way down to my perinuem, all the while stroking my cock. Eventually she took my cock in her mouth. No teeth, her technique was great; slow, and sensual, it was much better than a cbj. This lasted about 3 mins, a second before I was ready to bust, she removed her mouth and stroked me to the finish. She removed the saran wrap and cleaned me up. More massage of my legs and chest, she started to play with my cock again. She used some sort of gel-it felt like lube. She stroked me for at least 3 mins, but I couldn't cum again. I asked her to stop, she cleaned me up again. I gave her tip, I got dressed and left. I have received bbbj at this place, but lately I have been concerned that it's a bit too risky for me, so this saran wrap technique might be a safer alternative imho.