Sasha @ nj-exotics

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tonka, Dec 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wangjabyung79

wangjabyung79

Sasha

I have seen Sasha twice now, both at the friday parties in newark that NJ exotics had offered to UG members before. She just started out when I met her at the first party (about a month ago). She was just awesome. She offers a GFE with DFK and BBBJTC. Her tongue ring and BJ skills are very good indeed. She has a great tight body and very enthusiastic. I spent an hour with her (both times I met her) and spent alot of the time kissing passionately as if we were a couple who haven't seen each other in years...To me, it was a true GFE experience. I did not do DATY, which I could've done...Overall, she is the gem of NJ Exotics and although I have very few posts here at UG, I highly recommend her to all the senior members.
  2. iceman4408

iceman4408

I met Sasha about 3 weeks ago. I had asked to see Sheena, but later when Shasha's pics were posted on the site, I realized the great difference between them. I have never seen Sheena so did not realize this during the session.

I have to agree with the previous review, she is pretty amazing. For me it was the most genuine feeling GFE I have ever had. She is a little too petite for my taste, but has an amazing body. That tounge ring is great! DFK, BJ (not BBBJ), DATY, and multiple positions. We went very slow, the way I like it, and took up most of the time the first time around, so I couldn't say if multiple cups would be offered or not.

I walked in and she was wearing these tight-ass jeans. Never seen someone wear such tight jeans, low-rise type, but she looked great in them.

BTW, this is my first post to UG, but I've been reading it for over a month now.
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thanks Tonka

Tonka,

Thanks for the information-high quality review.
  4. tonka

tonka

Yes, it was for the full hr, but I decided to cut it short, a 2nd cup was available but I had to get back to work. Rooster the peach was there for the eating, maybe next time. Peace
  5. bfl13

bfl13

Was the fee stil for the full hour even though no F/S?
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There Tonka

Tonka,

Great review-and a great experience. So what was the cost of such an event? Also, did you escape without eating her a bit as part of your lunch?
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

That's quite a lunchtime treat tonka! Good going!
  8. sod

sod

Good review, Tonka. We all should have the luxury of our own store to close down for a quickie. Nice work.
  9. tonka

tonka

I couldn't leave my store today, so I decided to call Kevin at nj-exotics for an outcall session with Sasha. I gave him directions from jersey city to my location, and 20 min later Sasha was standing in front of me. Very petite, maybe 95lbs, firm, hard body and a perfect round puerto rican ass. She reminds me of Alicia Keyes with glasses,(which she keeps on during the session), very pretty and young looking. Put up the "out to lunch" sign, and went back into my office. This girl immediately starts to bbbj, tongue ring skills are amazing. She gently licks and sucks my shaft like she was making out with it. Flicks of the tongue up and down driving me crazy. She must have felt me building up, so she quickens the pace, sucking me up and down like a jack hammer. Then...BOOM, I nut off bigtime, and she keeps going, bbbjtc. She pulls back, smiles and says "how was that"? Incredible bj skills. Would have liked to go f/s, but I was spent, and I had to reopen the store. I will see Sasha again, very soon. Peace