Saw Chantel at Julies today

Discussion in 'New York' started by Humble Narrator, Aug 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Flying blind

Flying blind

Do they come any better than Julie (rhetorical w/no pun intended)? Wish I could go back there <sigh>.
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

Chantal

thank You for your compliment and I would love for you to enjoy some hot fun in the summer at Julies and yes Lola will be here:)
  3. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Re: I forgot Humble Narr......

Julie, I just adore you. Chantel obviously has issues, but I have to believe you will be honest and fair with her. (Remember our chat about the girls "teaching" you?)

I would love to take you up on your offer.
  4. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Julie,
    Have to commend you on the kind and professional way you have handled the entire "Chantal" situation. While we have never met and I have not visited your establishment- I am now seriously considering rectifying this on my next trip to NYC.
    take care HP
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

I forgot Humble Narr......

It is really hot and I must have been thinking about the Copa ,Copa Cabana the hottest club north of Havanah at the copa we fell in Lust, Her name was Lola she did a BBBJ ba and with a rose in her hair ,I stripped down to her underwear anything else you would love to share?

I forgot you and I am also inviting you in for a session on the house , because Chantal was worse than being with a spouse. She wined of a headache and a hard night before ,I think maybe we should shove her out the door???
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Barry Manilow and Julies! It is way too hot in NYC.
    stay cool HP
  7. candie

candie

this thread is toooooo funny!!
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If I can be serious for a moment...

It now seems there are 2 threads running which criticize Chantel. I hope Julie reads these posts and takes care of Humble Narrator and Demigawd.

(Subject copied from Lance Storm)
  9. Casper

Casper

Bill I will refrain from further lighthearted, non informative posting in this thread for fear of receiving a scolding from the APM. :cool:
  10. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Oh, I thought she walked up to you and asked you to dance.....then drank champagne all night. Or was that cherry cola? My mistake.
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Mr. Wonderful

Do you look ashamed? Shame on you not reporting sooner.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Casper, did you know she worked merengue? And knew the ChaCha?
  13. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Barry rocks !??!!?

So, it would appear we have a thread that actually combines all the niceties we crave:

1) Sex discussed in an honest, reasonable fashion (oh, THAT'S what this board is for!)
    2) An infusion of humor, in a genuinely fun and interesting way (relevant references,
    multiple folks chiming in with differing perspectives, with only the mildest of dissonances)
    3) helpful suggestions (Thanks to all for recommendations)
    4) and a wonderful lack of pointless rancor

Well done, I say!

As for Barry, I saw him in Bryant Park last Summer. Walking through Times Square one morning on my way to the office, I saw him on the big TV screen which said he was over at Bryant Park. He really looks fossilized with all the makeup, but the ladies were loving it anyway.
  14. Casper

Casper

With tiny feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there ....................

Manilow rocks ...lol NOT
  15. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I made my initial trip to Julie's last week and met Lola (sorry it took so long for me to report in...I'm so ashamed). She was great! Very nice BBBJ, didn't ask about DATY, very friendly, eager to please, two cups of coffee no problem with a light massage in between. Highly recommended.

BTW, when I first walked in I recognized Julie from another apartment she ran a few years ago. And yes, I did see her there and remember thoroughly enjoying myself (what hooters!). Humble, I think she can definitely be talked into it! Good luck.

MW

[Edited by mr. wonderful on 08-08-2001 at 11:43 PM]
  16. robnotbob

robnotbob

As opposed to...

"But I know what I am, I'm a man, I'm a man, and so is Lola. L-O-L-A, Lola"

rnb...showing his age.
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Bill.........at least it's that song you are singing.....:rolleyes:
  18. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...
  19. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

HN: if you like slim ladies with large (and natural) breasts, who seem to be totally without unhibitions, you'll definitely like Lola!
  20. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

First of all, I love Julie's. Julie is awesome and runs arguably the best house in Manhattan, dollar for dollar. However, I must say my experience with Chantel was less than I expected.

Chantel is from Montreal and is quite a pretty lady. She's not slender, but not fat either. She has a nice tan and velvety skin. She told me that she had been out a bit late partying the night before and wasn't feeling completely her best. Be that as it may, she avoided any kissing and when the session began to move ahead, she immediately asked if using a cover was alright. Frankly, if a lady says this, I am not interested in BBBJ, since it is clear she doesn't want to.

So, not the end of the world. We progressed through what was a relatively awkward session and when I asked if she enjoyed DATY, she said it was "so-so". So, at this point I was fairly disappointed. We proceeded to doggy and I simply wasn't enjoying myself.

Sometimes two people don't click and maybe this was an instance. We did however end on a nice note. She gave me a nice hr against her chest. That was yummy.

So, I am afraid I can't rave over Chantel. She's a nice girl, but for me the mileage just wasn't there. I don't anticipate a repeat.

So, I think Lola has to be next. She "introduced" herself to me after my session with Chantel and I was highly impressed.

Julie: I just won't be happy until I have you, my sweet.