Saw Lola at Julie's today

Discussion in 'New York' started by Humble Narrator, Aug 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

That's Julie herself with Lola.
  2. ahandshake

ahandshake

3. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Congrats Rob..!!!

LOL I love the quote.....!!!

My favorite day there has become Saturday afternoons...

Its nice and quiet and you get a discount too..!!!

I think I need to check out the new 20 year old gal they have there...

John J
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

Julie's newbie

Headed over today for 1st time and saw Lola.....great session and I won't repeat what others say here. She likes what she does (quote of the day as I told her whoa slow down do you want me to get out of here already? She says, "I guess that's my problem. I fuck back".

Thanks to Bev for her patience on the phone.
  5. docicu

docicu

Lola

No, Lola does not do greek (at leaast she told me the only time I was with her). I did a double with her and her cousin, Angel (who does do greek for $) - fun, not legendary, but it was kind of what I usually get at Julie's - great service, a feeling of being served, release of tension, and rarely a feeling of being diasppointed. Most double are never what you exepdct, because, deep inside, you want some good bi action, but this was a fun one nonetheless. Thanks to Bev for sugesting it!!
  6. fumpton

fumpton

Is she into greek?
  7. clubber

clubber

Lola

Just adding another voice to support Lola on looks, skill, and attitude. I've seen her a couple of times now and it would be tough to see anyone else!
  8. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

So close....

Ok, ok. You just convinced me. I'll have to give LOLA et al. a try...reports to follow.
  9. Casper

Casper

And so would EVERYONE ELSE ...... hence the assigned numbers?
  10. frog

frog

I picked my own PIN, this must be a recent development
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd pick 69!
  12. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Julie,

Why do you give out assigned PIN #'s instead of letting someone pick out their own number.

I don't get there nearly as often as I like and about 6 weeks ago I was given one, but I won't remember it next time I get there.

If you had let me pick my own, no problem.
  13. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Glad you got a chance to see Lola HN. She is definitely top shelf. Even got me to finish twice which is a rarity in and of itself, and that massage in between had me floating in dreamland. Definitely worth the trip to see her, just make sure that's she in, right Danny? LOL.

MW
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I wish I still worked in Manhattan. I was right on 41st and 5th. I could visit Julie's everyday! Well, maybe every week.
  15. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Valid concern

I guess I gave the wrong impression. I wasn't feeling ill, just tired and not quite as randy as I had been earlier in the day. I guess that does leave me open to a bad review, although Lola seemed pretty happy. ;-)

As for the schedule, I have noticed that the web person doesn't actually post the new schedule until the week is half over, so I don't rely on it. I call Bev or Nelly and get the scoop. It doesn't hurt that my office is a 10-minute walk from there either.
  16. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Re: Heh There Narrator

Hey listen, Lola loves to provide S-- and believe me she thanks me every day for keeping her busy. She is really quite a rare girl, I mean when it is not busy , she is asking where the men are not the money. Her mind is a one way street.
  17. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Narrator

Humble Narrator,

Thanks for the info. and the great review of Lola. Also, I hope you are feeling better. Sometimes, after having a cup of coffee brewed I wake up feeling much better the next morning. I would imagine this would be especially true when a girl like Lola brewed it.

On another note, my question about the tongue stud was for a reason. As some of us know from this Board, one of the providers that at one time participated in the Board-had a tongue stud. All I can say from the several experienes that I have had with her is that she certainly really knew how to use it. If used properly, I can think of a few providers that have given superb bbbj's with those tongue studs. The feeling can be very, very, good.
  18. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: SHIT!!!!

I know , we are a little back on the schedule, and these girls call on and off like crazy. We will really work on this and make it better. Always call us and we will let you know who is on ,on a particular day.
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I usually won't see providers when I don't feel well. I figure they may give ME a bad review!
  20. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Rooster,

Far as I remember, 2 pops per hour session at Julie's is not only "standard", but encouraged.