Saw Maria (A&F/NNJE) Friday

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Humble Narrator, Nov 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Maybe it was his quality control that was being tested ? :cool:
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Quality control purposes, my ass! You just wanted to get laid again!
  3. littleguy

littleguy Gold

HN,

"quality control purposes".......

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  4. sharked

sharked

thanks, i think i'll be calling them.
  5. DandyDon

DandyDon

Sharked, The incall towns vary by day and by provider. Your best bet is to call A&F. Once you know who you would like to see, i'm shure Sue or Paul can help you out!! Dawn is new to A&F and looks great and from the reviews comming in, she looks like a great provider--have fun.
  6. sharked

sharked

what town are the incalls in?
  7. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

I did in fact see Maria again today, for quality control purposes of course. You have to work had to get that representative sample! The result was much the same.

To answer Code's question: the kissing was deliciously deep.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

We'll be waiting!
  9. jsp

jsp

Great review.

I'm new to Utopia but have been doing this hobby for a couple of years.

This board is great. I plan on putting some of my reviews up soon.

jsp
  10. code9x

code9x

Thanks for the info. Was kissing a DFK? Was a tip expected? Will definitely give A&F a try, I was debating between her and Lisa. Anyone have info on Lisa?
  11. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Well, your Humble Narrator has yet another lovely lady to tell you about from the folks at Amber and Friends. Friday I spoke with Paul (who works with Sue at keeping the machine running) at A&F who hooked me up with Maria. She's 5'7", average weight, fair skin and medium brown hair. She's quite pretty and has a great attitude. We had a lovely time. She was extremely accomodating. She likes to kiss, enjoys DATY and was really BBBJ'ing me almost TC, but I stopped her because I wanted to enjoy her other favors first and save that bit for later. She assured me that I didn't have to wait since multiples were encouraged, but my mind was made up.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Normally, missionary with one lady is really not that much different than with any other, but somehow Maria has mastered the art of wiggling that silky body in ways that made my release extraordinary. She does things with her long legs that sort of amazed me.

Anyway, after a little respite, we began to talk about her recent return to the biz and our new babies and before I knew it, it was time to go. She voiced disappointment that we hadn't gone for another round, but I told her that it was my fault for talking too much. I also told her that frankly I think it takes a few sessions to get acquainted and that she had done a great job in any case.

So, here are the numbers: looks 7.5*, skills 8.75, attitude, 9

*This is totally subjective. I normally like slender, ethnic girls, so Maria's girl-next-door beauty is somewhat wasted on me.

The only downside is that she smokes. It takes away from the kissing. Nonetheless, I very much enjoyed the session.

Will definitely repeat, probably today!

Thanks again to A&F/NNJE for another great session.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2001