Saying good bye to an ATF....

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by aceofclubs26, Jan 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Very cool....I'll check in tomorrow afternoon to see what scene might be more happening. If I could get out to Queens I will.....
  2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Got ya, Ace. It sounds like you had a real gem of a place here for a long, long time (as you know, 10 years in that business is a hell of a run) but what can you do, sometimes things change and there's nothing you can do about it. It happens. Maybe you can try and find a new place that comes close but I sure wish I knew of your ATF place in its heyday. Sounds like a real winner and I'm sure it's not too far from me. Damn! Anyway, if there's any way I can swing it tomorrow night in Paterson I will look for you. I'll be the asswipe yelling out, "Ace, Ace" LOL!! Also, you know you have a standing invite to join us at the Queens Ficha Bars we frequent. I know we'll meet up one of these nights! Just check out that board.
    Later my man, PB!
  3. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Thanks Paul...I wish it was a case of complaining and making the customers feel happy again. She's been trying to get a new injection of girls in the place for the last few months but I think she's run out of resources. On the flip side, she says her customers don't want to see a lot of the same old faces there, so even the really popular girls get limited bookings. I have three girls that I specifically named for her to bring back because I had such a great, non rushed time with and she keeps using the excuse that they don't call her back to work. She's given me two on the house sessions and one half price session and one out of the three was worth repeating. She is a big fan of the "customer is always right" business model, but she can't stop taking classes and monitor the situation closely. The lunatics are already starting to overtake the asylum. It also doesn't help things that she has a former customer taking charge on the days she's not there who constantly flirts with the girls and trying to work them for freebies.

When is the next time you're hitting up Paterson? I'm going to be around Saturday night at Doc's, Cabaret and maybe 5th Ave.
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Ace, you are a great poster and your whoring history sounds a lot like mine. I think most of us have gone through a similar situation, like the one you are going through now, where your ATF place is seemingly going downhill. It sucks, but why don't you complain to the management since you've been going there for so long? The squeeky wheel gets the attention, especially since you have been such a good customer.
  5. BesoMiCulo

BesoMiCulo

No need to worry:

A]nother T]wat F]iller will be arriving very soon..
  6. manohgod2

manohgod2

It is fine Ace, I guarantee you find a new and better ATF.
  7. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I've been at war with myself over the past three months wondering if I was going to give up on this neverending search for the ultimate fuck. I progressed from MP's to whorehouses to UTR whorehouse on to mainstream stripclubs and then Paterson stripclubs. But if I was ever feeling like I hit a dead end, I knew I could find pleasure at my ATF. My ATF always had hot latinas, was fairly inexpensive and the mami-san always took care of me when it came to referring new talent. I used to love checking out the new faces and seeing how naughty the innocent one could be or how much dirty talking the slutty ones could handle. I was visiting this place for 10 years! I obviously had an addiction to it because I would go sometimes as much as twice a week.

Lately the place has undergone changes, the mami-san hasn't been around as much because she's taking classes to get a legit job. The girls have gone from A list talent to overused sluts. (Think Bonnie at #1F, and see my side note below) And most importantly the non-clockwatching, gfe sessions have turned into shortened time, bargaining tables. Some of the girls that I would try but didn't think were that hot I would just ask for a hand job. These girls I would always tip $50. Now some of them look at $50 as being standard tip just for showing up in the room. Four of my last six visits, the girl would tell my that time was almost up at about the 20 minute mark. (sessions are 40 minutes) The same four girls were not even much to look at but were good enough for me to jerkoff to and imagine a much hotter, past experience session. They had some nerve for thinking they could get away with cutting the session time in half. So anyway, I think I wrote this to vent because I probably made up my mind about cutting off my ATF.

After being offered a discounted visit because of the last few visits, today I stop by to see a girl that I've seen there three other times and each time was very good. I figured a good session was a slam dunk. We always clicked and it was rare for her to be there since she is from out of town. I arrive at 3:20pm. Well, because the girl I was with was so concerned about not being ready for her 4pm appointment she starts rushing the session at about 3:30. Doesn't even offer me full service because she said it would take me too long to cum because the room was so hot. (She knows me pretty well, but she could have at least asked) At 3:40, she says my time is almost up. I didn't want to argue with her because I think, or thought she was a sweetheart and never pulled this shit before. I asked for some more mental stimulation, but she wouldn't even let me finger her, kiss her all things that I've done before with her. Fine....I jerk myself off to her amazing body and finish by 3:50 and she RUNS to get the alcohol, towels, all the clean up stuff. She has ten full minutes to get ready for her next appointment and I finished early just to help her out with her scheduling. I give her $60 for the honor of watching me jerkoff. She says to me "You gave me $60. You know that's bullshit!" I told her she was rushing me and that she didn't even do anything but basically be eye candy. I walked out and told the mami-san that I'm fed up and won't be coming by anymore.

It sucks! I loved what this place used to be...I'm going to go through withdrawals by staying away from it. I'm going to be wondering what piece of ass might show up there. But....I have to kick the habit of going there. Like I said earlier, I'm sure better regulars on here have vented about more important things but I really feel like if I didn't have this place to fall back on, the majority of my experiences will not live up to the experiences from my ATF. Anyway thanks for the ears.......

*Side note*: Many posters in the past have inquired about a Sanford/1F place in Northern NJ. After finally getting through that whole thread and comparing a lot of the names with my ATF, I've learned that my ATF must be the 1F of Northern NJ. I can't give out the contact info out of consideration for the mami-san. But I started realizing a lot of the similar names like Bonnie, Erika and the Lindsey Lohan looking one....her name escapes me now. My ATF might not have always shared talent with Sanford/#1F but I did have a conversation with her once and she does share girls with Naydu to keep faces fresh. Like I said, I don't know how long she has been doing this but ever since I discovered it seemed like the new faces turned into road weary faces. Some of you guys on here might recognize this place but for the ones that don't...please don't start trying to pry the info out into the open. I'm just trying to vent.