Scarlet 631-253-1707

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Gmbuckets, May 23, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LoinRanger

LoinRanger

Never leave a paper trail, lol
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

It would indeed be an easy fix to move a thread from one section to another. In fact, we have considered moving posts that garner a review from the ISO section to the locale sections. (Ironically, this thread now resides in the proper section, for example.)
    But the thought process here behind-the-scenes is that moving threads posted in the wrong section to begin with would only encourage more bad behavior. We already clean up enough garbage between inappropriate posts, incorrect newbie posts, duplicate posts, etc. Why make more work for ourselves. Plus, Slinky hates paying overtime. Not for the financial concerns, but for the additional paperwork.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well I waited 3 hours....

BTW a question for all the mods. When a posting such as an ISO is put in the wrong place, is it so much trouble to just move it? I would think not but perhaps closing threads before they get started is a gentle way to bitch slap us and teach us to read??
    LoinRanger likes this.
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

No fair. You had your turn already. Thanks for the assist in that other thread.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

In search of.....
    LoinRanger likes this.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

FYI: This thread should have been closed the minute it was posted.
    Anyone care to educate the OP on why?

Anyway, headbanger saved it by posting a review before any of us had a chance to close it. Let that be a lesson for all. Want to save a thread that is about to be waylaid? (Good word for a hobby board, right.) Just post a review before a mod has the chance to see the mispost.
  7. LoinRanger

LoinRanger

Nice find... though I'm not a bareback kind of guy (with exception to BBBJ). Now if she did greek I'd be all over that, but I'll visit sometime in the future since she's a redhead
    Tonto25 likes this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

BBW sounds like you're 2 for 2. I think you gave us Nikki also. Nice job!!
    SS sounds like the way to go with her and at 100 even just the bbj is in range.
    Bbwk1ng likes this.
  9. Bbwk1ng

Bbwk1ng

Saw her tonight finally. she had texted me a week ago, and sent me the unblurred pic of her from her ad. Pics are definitely her. Asked for cardate, but she had a room: 100 for ss, 150 for hh. Have been trying to see her for months now opted for HH.

She was great, played with her pussy, everything was uncovered, but she said she preferred no finishing in her, I didn't want any potential babies either lol.

Lots of swirly tounge action for the bbj. She straddled me and rode me for a while. She got off, then I told her to bend over, she's got a great ass, busted all over it.

Might be better now that she's using a room which is located in farmingdale I'm sure you can guess where. Will do the SS if i see her again bc thats more of my range for regulars. Hope this helped ;)
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Long text, surprisingly good narrative so she must have been sober. Phone, broke, car broke, room problem, job problem, slept,overslept. Only thing missing was mom and dad died.....twice each.
    Didn't even bother responding.
  11. Gmbuckets

Gmbuckets

Same excuse 3 days in a row for me something Def not right here. Ima pass on this one.
  12. Tonto25

Tonto25

Haha!..its either that or their phone was broken..same old excuses no matter who you call!!
  13. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Finally got a text back late last night she was asleep. For about 35 hours????
    Ointment likes this.
  14. gold69

gold69

Sucks cause at the end of the day all this dope shit kinda has an effect on everyone even the people that don't use or sell.
  15. frogger54

frogger54

Sorry to hijack the thread. Just wanted to point out that anyone is susceptible to getting their car searched whether or not there is probable cause or consent. I understood that they were looking for drugs. All of these motels are shady, so I get it. Just sucks that after they realize your story checks out and you are respectful to them, they continue the tough guy god complex. 3 undercover cops totaling probably a half million in tax payers salary, looking to bust someone for a bag of drugs. All that money could be better spent investigating how the drugs are getting here in the 1st place.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the fire snatch!
  16. gold69

gold69

Wow what d bags. But the way it sounds they were looking for dope or pills. Why search a person's car if it's for visiting a friend at a hotel. They're looking for buyer's n sellers. There is a hardcore Knock down and epidemic on dope in li. And it is known that people been using hotels for deliveries n pick ups. Thanx for the Intel tho!!!!!!
    frogger54, Banacek and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  17. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

When I was in my 20s with long hair, I always got pulled over for nothing. Most memorable time was cop starting following me from a red light where I was waiting to make a left. He saw me and pulled up right behind me. He started tailgating me for 5 or 6 blocks. Made sure I used my signal before changing lanes and on my last right turn before he pulled me over. He gets out of his car and comes to my window and says I'm missing my front license plate. Of course I wasn't. I walked t the front of the car with him, showed him that I indeed had a front plate. He then says "license and registration". I very sarcastically said "Oh i get it".
    I gave him my license/registration and he proceeds to call in my info to see, I assumed, if I had any warrants. Comes back clean and says have a nice day.
    I realize he assumed I was a pothead. I was but wasn't high nor had anything in me.
    My point is, as frogger pointed out, they'll make something up and I doubt it wouldn't hold up on court as probable cause to search. They know the game.
    edsonline, Tonto25 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  18. frogger54

frogger54

Just recently I left a motel around exit 63, after 1/4 mile I was pulled over by an unmarked car. Three plain clothes policemen got out of the car. I was asked for my license and registration. I complied and handed it over. As soon as I stuck my arm out of the window to hand him my information, he grabbed my arm, opened the door and took me to the back of my car. The other 2 searched my car for about 20 minutes. I was interrogated for the entire time. I asked why I was pulled over and why was I being treated like this. I was told that my car seemed to be swerving... (it wasn't). I was asked about why I was at the hotel. I answered honestly (nothing illegal). I was asked about drugs, prostitution, and about dozen other ridiculous topics. I was very polite despite my anger inside. Then he asked me if it was ok to open the trunk. I said, I'm surprised your asking considering you have violated so many of my rights already. I was told that if I were to bring up "my rights" again, I was going to jail for disorderly conduct. I bit my tongue. I complied the rest of the way, let them go about their business, and they let me go since I didn't have anything or do anything illegal.

This is not the 1st time something like this has happened in my lifetime. I accept it as reality. And btw, I drive a normal car, I dress nice, I speak well, and I'm white.. maybe I overslept the day they were handing out that white privelage everyone talks about lol.

Anyway, the reason I'm sharing this is to let you know that if you think they need your consent to search your car, you are mistaken. Maybe "legally" they do. But they're the ones with the badge and gun. And in court it's your word vs theirs.
  19. headbanger7892

headbanger7892

She's not the same as Ginger whom I've seen a few times also. I have a thing for redheads. Ginger is looking pretty bad lately.

Scarlet is definitely a different girl and doesnt seem to be as messed up...yet.
  20. texaco

texaco

I have a hunch that this "Scarlet" is the same one as "Ginger" from about a year ago. They both had backpage ads, Ginger has a thread or some posts in Street Action and she is a real strung out junkie. Decent service back then, probably deteriorated by now. Just saying.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.