Scouted another team, coach....

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Duster3, Feb 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Duster3

Duster3

Thorn.....................

Last four digits: 8737
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Duster

Yeah, but not contact info.
  3. petehanse

petehanse

Duster

Great reply. Not exactly spring chickens, but they are in the ballpark. That recent bust in Wayne with ladies 46 and 58, ..........Oi Veeh! They both should have thrown in their douche bags 20 years ago!
  4. Duster3

Duster3

Followup...

To Backfinger: you got it exactly!
    To Peterhanse: you're right, I'll be less descriptive in my posts...I saw 3 girls there, all "small cans"...none really youthful, but not over the hill, either...I'd guess average age about 30........looking for another team to scout..................
  5. backfinger

backfinger

Re: Scouting....

Is this the place down the street on the oppisite side, next to the chineese takeout

Finger
  6. rollin

rollin

That's right, Now you have it. See Math Class did work for you.

Hey...Now.....
  7. shorty

shorty

Duster - sorry bro but the freakin symbols are confusing me again. you paid $$ + .4 total? or $ + .8 total with the door fee?

or am I completely out of my fuckin mind and you paid .6 for the door and .8 for her for a total of 1.4?

(I knew I should have paid more attention in math class)
  8. petehanse

petehanse

Duster

Hey duster you really seem to be "Dusting" off those AMP girls. Don't get to graphic with your posts,we all get your drift. Any younger ladies present? Do they have body showers? Could you give physical descriptions of any other ladies, especially the younger ones with big cans! Thanx for your excellent scouting report.
  9. Duster3

Duster3

Scouting....

Coupla blocks from the prison...decent place on the inside...there is a pleasant guy at the counter when you go in...sisty shekels for an hour and I gave her $.8 which seemed to make her happy...went back a second time and saw another Asian named , i think, Tien...was willing to disrobe completely but wouldn't sing 'cause I failed to bring the cover album...said to bring it next time and no problem...I'll work on fs and report back.
    Duster
  10. heywood1

heywood1

Hey........where in Rahway? I know that town.
  11. blackcat

blackcat

duster, what'd you tip?

BC
  12. Duster3

Duster3

For gsxrjoe and others in the elizabeth area...after scouting and reporting on the fs latino joint on Rte 22, I went scouting again for the team...called a joint in the Rahway area and got directions from the Asian who answered...there was a young Asian guy at the counter who handed me off to Jean...30's, slim with B+ teacups...very relaxing massage...extras?...well, she removed her clothes but was very nervous about it...agreed to a bbbj, said no to fs, but continued to be nervous...stopped and checked the lock on the door, asked me if she could put her underwear on, etc...but in between the nerves she sang excellent Billy Joel tunes - but didn't complete the songs...told me several times to be sure to ask for her next time...all in all, not a bad joint...gotta go, more players to scout.