Scumbag Lives

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, Aug 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

don't you guys do verification ?
  2. candie

candie

I dont feel comfortable posting it here but when I get home, pics on home puter, i will certainly email you what i have
  3. cst

cst

Geralds picture

How about posting a link to his picture? TBD no longer has one. I have a good friend who might become victim and I am concerned for her safety.

Thanx.
  4. candie

candie

Hi Chernov

Yes they are the same sexy sisters. I dont have permission to go into details however, I am sure if you wrote to them they would discuss it with you.

I thought they did real well and are really sweet <hott> ladies!

***gerald is like a skelton, and acted like it was their fault that he didnt have any money...he has a bad attitude and I believe it will get worse.

He was set up many times I believe but well you know how it is with providers not wanting to press charges etc. Need a few incidents to arrest him the cops said.

Best we can do is to warn the providers and pass around his picture.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Well, if the girl hadn't been caught off guard by his arrival, maybe she could have asked him to give her a minute before letting him in and calling another provider who could then alert the troops.
  6. Chernov

Chernov

Two sisters/scumbag

Read post on TBD yesterday from the sisters (if we are referring to the same gals). Aside from the usual accusations of self posts, all during their NYC trip seemed to go well. I was unable to meet them during this visit, but hope to when they return.
    As far as Gerald? is concerned, if he is that despicable &
    universally hated, why doesn't someone set him up? A joint effort between provider, client & "da boys" could set him straight, or permanently crooked, whatever is preferred. May take some effort, but doable.
  7. sweetjay4u

sweetjay4u

He also showed up about two weegks ago!

He knocked on a provider's door about two weeks ago, seeing him through the peephole she didn't open the door. He just left

Scary, huh!

How can this guy be stopped?
  8. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

What did Gerald do?
  9. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Geez.......

Here we go again- the sick bastard!!
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Other than being shorted their fee, I hope nothing else happened to the sisters.
  11. candie

candie

Scumbag Alert

F*ck you Gerald!

He got to those sexy sisters. Apparently he is alive and well.

CPWBERESFORD@AOL.COM

thats his latest email he uses.

[Edited by candie on 08-06-2001 at 07:06 AM]