Search criteria

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by cframp, Feb 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. frog

frog

Again, let me stress that you should work with the manager of the agency rather than rely on the pictures. You can of course say I want Bebe or someone that looks like her. The problem with reviews is that the girls often do not work for long and thus won't be available. If you really dig her, you should endeavor to get from her some sort of contact info so that she can be found again when she quits.
  2. frog

frog

(my computer has blown up twice while I was writing this post, I love windows)

cf, I was just being lazy. Here are four recommended agencies.

http://www.g-roses.com 861-7413, despite all the negatives I have read about the proprietess Arianna, the fact remains that she has always been very accomodating and extremely helpful to me. Unfortunately, her rates have risen, a lot.

http://www.girls-of-eden.com 917-443-3694 Noelle is HOT.

http://www.charlesangelsnyc.com 315-5556

http://www.ledirectoire.com 682-8148
  3. cframp

cframp

Maybe this would work...

Personally, I'm looking at the higher price points, so that might be a nice place to start. But far be it for to limit the contributions of those who better understand the value of the dollar.
  4. frog

frog

can you specify a price point? there are a lot of agencies in NYC...
  5. cframp

cframp

Thanks, Frog.

Actually, for both me and the good of the board, a growing list of agencies seems a good thing. I can say that I personally have had good success with Epiphany, but I was drunk and willing to pay.
  6. frog

frog

cf, for agencies, try not to get too hung up on pictures -- they can contribute greatly to disappointments. Better, get a good mental image of your girl and describe her to the manager. Set a budget and go for the agency that fit said budget. Though there is no strong correlation of price versus performance, there is nevertheless correlation. If you need some suggestions for agencies, please post here.

Indies are a bit different -- you can trust the pictures more, though obviously the pictures normally flatter the woman somewhat.

[Edited by frog on 02-09-2001 at 03:41 PM]
  7. DickNervous

DickNervous

Well, if you are doing it worng them so am I. I have been participating in this hobby of ours for about 3-4 years on and off. And I do exaclty what you said you do.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. But that is the way the cookie crumbles.
  8. pswope

pswope One out of three

cframp
    From my quick perusal of your post,you've omitted one critical element to maximizing your chance to have a positive experience;the attitude of the lady and the prospective chemistry between the 2 of you. I share your values of trying to see unknown indies and in connection with my search,I make it a point to engage in a 5 miunute phone conversation with a lady,I'm interested in.
    Within that time,I can almost always tell whether we will "hit" it off,enjoy each other's company,and whether the lady has a "Friendly attitude".
    While this test is not infallible,in recnet times,it works 80% of the time.
    BTW-it also has the residual benefit of establishing some pre sesson rapport with the lady as well.
  9. cframp

cframp

So, I was thinking over lunch about how to go about making my next appointment, and that got me to thinking, "What are the search criteria I use."

(Okay, okay, it didn't really go like that, but the thought somehow slipped itself in between EBITDA calculations and the incessant ringing of the phone, "Who's next?")

And the internet search was on. As a relative newbie (a phrase which generally seems to elicit a response of "I'm not responding to that post" on this message board) I'm always on the hunt, trying to find that elusive GFE (which I have determined means the woman I am looking for and nothing else).

Usually, the search entails a review of the various online sources - TBD, *** and UG. (I'd do JAG but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get in there.) I'm not really looking for a consensus "she's the ultimate GFE" review. Because I am generally enjoy the idea of a real find (hottie no one knows about), I am willing to take risks. I also have to be honest, even though I know whoever I see has been with more men than I have dollars in my bank account, I like to forget about that. To see someone who is widely praised defeats that goal. (Nothing personal against Shauna, Sasha, and so forth.)

So, what do you look for in a website, cframp? I was hoping you'd ask. First, good photos. Look, these can be old, they can be fake, they can be really well lighted. (If you saw last night's report on ABC about e-prostitution, a great name for "this thing of ours", you know the cops got your back on this one.) But, photos are a great stepping off point.

I also look for a well done website. Again, this can be misleading, but the thought that goes into how someone sells their services tells a lot about the services they provide. I'm looking for upscale and hot. The website should reflect that aesthetic.

Then I look for the basic information. Without it, I worry it's a scam. I worry it's a fake. I just worry if they won't print their basic rates, incall/outcall, and that sort of stuff.

Then I turn to the boards and search for reviews. You can't just rely on one review, though. You've got to make sure, as best you can, that the poster isn't self-posting (to the posting place with a post - redundancy can be confusing). So, that's a lot of searching.

Well, then you identify a girl. She doesn't know it, yet, but I've picked one out already. There were good reviews - but not too many. She's with an agency that seems reputable (responded promptly to e-mail, answered questions). Basically, it looks good for next weekend.

Well, now that I am done rambling, I wonder if there is something I'm missing. Do I rely too much on the web - should I'd just strap a pair on and make use of the rags? Maybe I'd be better off if I went and hung in some "lady of the evening" bar? (Of course, I'd have to know about one - suggestions?)

And that's the end of the post.