Search Patterns yielding unforeseen results?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Richardrzhpippin, Jul 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

I've been playing around with a few of the more accessible and larger review data bases; using what I imagine to be 'infrequently' used search parameters - When I stopped inputing a state for example, I began to notice geographical differences between, for instance, where one is more likely to find providers who " BBBJC" or provide even deep kissing!

I am curious, (news bulletin this is not), if other boys and girls out there in never-neverland are finding unusal, surprising, and/or thought provoking results from their own searches. They might provide outstanding "fodder" for some sparkling, if not explosive exchanges on this board (where occasionally some of us are inclined to indulge in armchair psychoanalysis and sociological speculation....."ejaculating" our opinions 'as cups of coffee' to the internet winds....LOL

Give it a whirl and see what interesting little tidbits you find..... ! Richard