Searching for independents in Bayridge or Park Slope

Discussion in 'New York' started by JohnJ, Aug 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

JC

Paige's actions sound like she too lessons from Chloe, also banned from many boards.

Anyway, there is a gem in downtown brooklyn, Kelly Sweden one of my 5 ATF. Write me for more info.
  2. dogstar

dogstar

C'mon ........Paige cant be the only Indie in brooklyn? It seems that most activities in brooklyn are kept very hush hush.
  3. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Paige...ummm No

Seems like a nice gal..., not exactly my body type, and definitely has some major hairy issues.... the kind that makes you yell at someone and email him calling him and the other "swine" from UG a bunch of elite "boys club"..... and on and on.. something about things that were said about her on the boards....

The kicker is....

I have no clue what the #$@#$ she was talking about... I started UG in April emailed her once asking for more info because she is local for me... I also invited her to a G2G she declined saying something about not wanting to run into someone ... said okay ... hope to see you some time.... few weeks later I'm in Europe for 3 weeks and come back end of June... place a post about a possible short notice encounter in city.... Seems that Paige reads this and sends me following email:

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:25:28 -0400 (EDT)
    To: "JohnJ" <johngcny@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Oops too bad I dont come
    From: "" <UtopiaGuide@coalminer.ai.net> | Block Address | Add to Address Book

This is a message from a UtopiaGuide member(
    http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/index.php ).
    The UtopiaGuide owners cannot accept any responsibility for the
    contents of the email.

The members reply email address is: PamelaPaige40@aol.com

This is the message:

highly reccomended by the swine here and u never got back to me
    otherwise for $$ I could have scratched ya back with my long red nails too bad
    huh and Bklyn too
    sorry
    paige

.... From there it just got uglier... and uglier...

To this day.... I have no idea what her issue is other than I never called on her.... She said she "was on to me...” how I am "...fooling everyone with my nice guy approach.... ohhh but not her...!!!"

Paige..... Found me out....

In other news......

Yep... went to W-W-W other night and was there Saturday afternoon waiting for my buddy to head down to Atlantic City...

We left around 5:00 pm

Get back Sunday Evening and learn about the drunken cop who ran over three pedestrians couple of blocks away. Seems like he was having a few beers at WWW I passed by yesterday.... CBS news was there and trying to get the cameras inside....

I think its best to stay away from there for a while....

but... hey... one never knows...

John J
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

JohnJ

Is exit 4 on belt (I think that's close to coney island) close to where u wanna be?? If so, shoot me an email...I don't have info on me (phone number, etc.).
  5. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Paige....

(chuckle)
  6. MJC185

MJC185

Paige

Unless John looks WAY younger than he is, he falls far short of Paige's age requirement.

MJC
    BTW John, did you go to WWW last Friday??
  7. mcheck57

mcheck57

Isn't Paige in that area?
  8. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Would love to get some suggestions for some independents in Bayridge or Park Slope...

Anyone suggestions???? Please email me any info...

Thanks
    JohnJ
    JohnGCNY@yahoo.com