searching for Mika, Keala or Marylin from Julie's

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by robot2009, May 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

Was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Sara?
  2. VirKodo

VirKodo

If anyone knows whatever happened to Giovanna, let me know.
  3. kcdark

kcdark

im still looking for kitty and jennifer
  4. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

I see one of Julies girls on BDJ
  5. Psychosis

Psychosis

My session with Marylin was one of the best I had at Julie's.
  6. brucewarburton

brucewarburton

Oh Snap!!

I have a great story about Marylin. I had been jockying my schedule for a while to meet up with her and I finally got the chance. After the 1st cup, we chatted for a while and then it was on to round 2, Her nail slit the rubber she was applying and it snapped my member line a large rubber band....OUCH. I was able to recover. A great session.
  7. RickNYC

RickNYC

I was lucky enough to see marilyn a couple of months before it all ended. She was much older than her pictures lead me to believe, but she was totally amazing once the session got started. I dont think I have had better asian than that before ... just awesome. Plus multiple pops within the hour (and without even asking). Some fond memories ...
  8. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

marylin

I met Marylin a couple of years ago before my session with Brianna. I had to use the shower and Marylin had to use the bathroom as well. She joked that maybe we should shower together. Although she looked a little too old for me (maybe 15-20 years older than me), I was tempted to see her next time. She had that slutty MILF "I like to fuck" look in those fishnets. I never did get to see her.
  9. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

no not really...
  10. shorty

shorty

tease!!!!! ;)
  11. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

12. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

then please do....
  13. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

I can tell you about marylin...
  14. trigger

trigger

Robot2009-With only 5 posts in the last 5 yrs, you need to reread the rules before slinky bans you. He wants you to post ISO questions in the ISO section of UG. Slinky is very intolerant of UG'rs not posting in the right section. You have now been forewarned.
  15. robot2009

robot2009

I am searching for Mika, Keala or Marylin from Julie's. They still around? I would like to contact them.