Seasonal differences

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by One Eyed Trouser Trout, Jan 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

As far as I'm concerned, be it summer or winter, day or night, ANYTIME is alright by me for a slice of pizza.
  2. ryan

ryan

spring time when nature comes back to life and the sap starts flowing again... traditionally a horny time for both sexes I believe. Especially April. I remember it being "difficult" in college when all the female skin started re-appearing.

January I've found to be the slowest month, must have something to do with hibernation or something...
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

i've said it before....i'm a night person......

a weekend warrior too.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Just wondering if you find more or less pleasure depending on the season.

For example...I don't enjoy myself as much as the Christmas holidays approach...probably thinking that I should be using the cash to purchase food or clothes for the homeless or something...

Don't like the summer as much due to the heat and humidity. But, I do find that the visual stimulation is better in the summer.....less clothes, more skin on the young lady.

My favorite time of the year is just around Ground Hog's day, when I let my Pauxetauny Phil go into her furrow looking for ice or snow or sunshine.....

If I find snow....it's 6 more weeks of Easter.