Seduction Warning

Discussion in 'New York' started by nycstripclubs, Jul 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Hey Mercy,
    It's good to hear from you too. However, you're the one staying away, you know where to find me and the rest of us hard-core PL's.

Hit my e-mail if you feel like it.

Take care of yourself,
    Valjean

[Edited by nycstripclubs on 07-10-2001 at 11:40 AM]
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

It's nice to hear from you, Valjean. Long time no see.
  3. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Taste of Honey is in Hempstead, LI and I have recieved extras there..
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

definitely two different places....

just so you know, there's no extra's available at honey's on queens blvd....at least not in the club. there's only a small room that is totaly visible from the main bar area which isn't that big anyway, and you can't really get away with too much there. nice friendly place to stop for a drink if you're on your way home from manhattan and live in queens or LI. but thats about it.

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-08-2001 at 09:55 AM]
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

If my geography is correct, Honeys is on Queens Blvd near Sunnyside and Taste of Honey is out on LI ( Hempstead ??? ).
  6. un4given

un4given

thanks for the warning. Is taste of honey the same place as honeys?
  7. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

I should have tripped to the Bronx last night (BTW did anyone go to that party on Longwood Ave), but I was tired and just didn’t feel like dealing with bridge tolls and parking, so I hit Taste of Honey. They were having a birthday party for one of the dancers so the $10 door got you a buffet. As always, the selection of dancers was excellent.

Just a warning, if you run across a dancer named Seduction who frequents Taste of Honey, Passions and the Warehouse. You can’t miss her because her stage name is tattooed across the small of her back. She’s an attractive medium build sista, mid 20’s with a tight body. If you make a deal with her for extras she will NOT honor it (at least she didn’t for me). This hasn’t happened to me in maybe 2 years, because I am ALWAYS clear in just what my expectations are when I hit a VIP room and pricing is pre arranged. I paid her, walked out of the VIP, because for me at least, a c-note really doesn’t affect the outcome of an evening, and I really didn’t want to have a scene and completely ruin what was shaping up to be a great night. I just went upstairs and got back into the fray.

I figured instead of getting angry, I’d just let a few hundred of my closest friends know. If any of you see her, be sure to say hi.

Once a PL, always a PL.
    Valjean
    nycstripclubs@yahoo.com
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/nycstripclubs