Seeking Lori - formerly (?) of EE

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by seanhighlander, Jan 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. xanfiles

xanfiles

Tech Info

Web-sites are not run on personal computers. They are run on servers usually at a far away place. Confiscating computers will have no affect on the web-site itself. Due to the custom nature of the web-site, it is difficult for a general person to come and edit the web-site easily. So most of the editing has to be done by the owner (or the webmaster).
  2. EAGLESNGEMS

EAGLESNGEMS banned

Computer

Remember Guys Just Because The Le Takes The Computer That Does Not Mean The Site Goes Down And Yes It Is True About Elegant Im Sure The App Will Have Something On It In A Day Or 2
  3. REVIEWERONE

REVIEWERONE

i would think that LE would take computer but might want to keep site up.
  4. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Sean, if really were busted and she wasn't one of the girls nabbed she may resurface elsewhere or on CL like Jenn from QE did after they were busted. If I see anything posted I'll let you know.
  5. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

Can't be sure

Risky, you may be right. I know who made the orginal post, although I'm not at liberty to say who. I'm comfortable that it's not someone who had a bad session. All the same, I can't tell you from my own knowledge that it is true that EE was busted. We'll have to wait and see. Nonetheless, should anyone have a contact number or ***** address for Lori, I'd appreciate it if you would share it with me. Thanks.
  6. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

yes, there was a post here and on CL made early in the morning rumoring they got busted.
  7. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Are we talking about Elegant Encounters?
  8. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Sean, I'm a bit skeptical of that rumor. I think its pretty tough to bust the owner and the girls when its an outcall only operation. If you look their site is still up and running. The first thing LE would do if they did bust the owners is confiscate their computer to see what information it contains. I haven't called their # but the timing of the rumor post along with the site still being up makes me wonder if the rumor was started by someone that had a bad session.
  9. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

There's a rumor out today that EE was busted. I felt that Lori and I hit it off as friends, beyond the provider-hobbyist connection. I would love to be in touch with her, but have no contact number beyond the one for EE. Any help offered would be very much appreciated.