Seeking the perfect HJ Part I

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by lovehjobs, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HornySailor

HornySailor

YESSSSSSSSSS

Thank you

u're da man
  2. kongfish

kongfish

I believe against the rules. I do not think allowed to list site.

But I guess I should have spelled the name right in the first place. The spelling is Hailey or Halle.
    Check *** it is there and site is listed.
  3. HornySailor

HornySailor

Kongfish,
    I tried searching for Haley on *** and got 0 . Perhaps I don't know how ro search on ***, Can you give the site? Or is it forbidden. I don't want to break any rules here.
  4. kongfish

kongfish

Haley

She works at Kama Sutra, a F/S place. They have a web site.

I here she is off for a few weeks on vacation right now. Check *** for reviews on her.

KF
  5. HornySailor

HornySailor

Where do we find her???
  6. kongfish

kongfish

best HJ

One of the best HJ I ever received was from Haley, Kama Sutra. I know she is F/S but one day I was tired and wanted some Bj than HJ. She stroked me to a peak over and over for 20 minutes, then finished me and I swear it went all over her shoulders and neck.
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Horny S.,

Yes you are correct-and the Tantra Goddess Thing. It is more the provider/massage expert that knows a great deal about the body and more importantly the penis of a man.
  8. HornySailor

HornySailor

I think all those Tantra Godesses are just mumbo jumbo for charging more money for massage.

I read Rooster's article and agree. You don't need a Tantra "Godess" to get multiple starts and stops before you explode. Just a woman who understand a man's body because she was interested in learning all about it.

I hate the "New Age" concept to a good massage. Just like Yoga. You can practice it ouside an Ashram setting with equally good results.

Just my H.O.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2003
  9. nac123

nac123

tantra anyone?

Hey RoosterC74,

Your post about tantra made me curious. Have read about it, never experienced it but always wanted to. So, I did some research and found a link for a woman named “Tantra Mare Extradinaure” (a.k.a. Mare Simone). I found her off eroys-ny.com under “body rub”. She is visiting March 23-28. Her ad over there provides a link to another site that lists a number of providers, including about 8 in NY. Some of the ladies are indies, but some are tied to studios that appear to specialize in it (i.e. White Lotus). Also lots of info about what Tantra is and exactly what is or can be offered in a session. Very few gave prices, but eventually I found one quoting $$$.75 for 1.5 hrs., or $$$$.50 for 2 hours. Ouch. WAY out of my f-ing range right now. There are also several different types of “ceremonies” to choose from. Now, I have never tried her, or any of the ladies listed, or Tantra but a friend of mine has, and like you, he said he basically blacked out. His experience was in Texas many years ago.

Anyway, a search for Tantra on UG did turned up several threads, but none of it sounds like the real thing. I realize that the fees are way out there, so this is not exactly a take one for the team type situation. With all that said, has anyone found the real deal?
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  10. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

No response for about a week-I guess it either does not exist or nobody wants to cough up the info.
  11. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Correct And Then Some

Nac,

Interesting post about Vanessa of Sommerville. I would say that through my 4 or 5 experiences with her the following is accurate:
    1-I have read very little about her giving any extras. I mean if you are going to see her do not expect and fs or bj's-they are just not part of the experience. However, one or two guys have reported that from time to time she may take her top off. I have not experienced that either during my 1 hour, 1 and 1/2 hour, or 2 hour session with her. About the best that I got-were two things:
    -Her rubbing her covered tits along my face
    -My hands rubbing her covered ass during the flip-over part of
    the massage

2-I do agree her overall massage is fantastic. It is a true massage of all parts of your body.

3-I also agree that the scent is a problem. She does not have a shower at her location. The massage oil that she uses has a fairly heavy scent that sticks around. If you are returning straight to work or going home to your wife and family it is a problem. I would probably see her more often if not for that.

4-Her prices are very reasonable. I found the 2 hour massage to be simply amazing. Expect to fire the cannon at least 2 times if you let her know during that type of session.

5-If you are in the mood for a great massage, multiple hand releases, just want to be pampered, and an overall high quality experience-Vanessa is a good choice. Also, I never found her to be a clock-watcher. One 2 hour session went nearly 3 hours.

Additonally, I would like to through something out for the Members of this Board that have kicked something around from time to time. Vanessa-does advertise a bit about a tantra experience. That is probably one of the things that I did not really get from her. I say this-because back about 7 or 8 years ago-I was seeing this lady that advertised a tantra massage. She gave an amazing massage in many ways. First it was full of therapy for the body. It also stressed breathing, proper eating and drinking habits etc. My sessions with her normally ranged from 90 minutes to 2 hours. Basically what happened during the first 30 or so minutes (depending if it were a 90 min. or 2 hr. session) was a bathing routine and then massage with me face down. The laying face down part was similar to Vanessa's. However, the flip-over was different. This mature lady (I would say she was in her early 40's) would use her hands and massage you in many ways-but hold you on the edge for long periods of time (some breathing techniques were practiced). Each time she took you to the edge-you would give her a signal (a pre-developed one-such as a word-or pointing of the finger) and she would back off. Often she would not touch you for about 3 or 4 minutes-and then start up again. This went on for anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes. Eventually, she asked you if you wanted to fire off the old cannon-and my response was almost always yes. The final eruption was just unreal-and at times caused me almost to black-out.

Ok-now here are my points:
    1-First of all, the lady moved to the west coast about 5 or 6 years ago-and I have lost ****** contact with her. The ******s just come back-that she is now unknown. Thus, do not expect to find her.
    2-Secondly, I have tried a couple of people that advertise under tantra since then-and have been disappointed in a major way. They were not even close to her skills.
    3-Thirdly, although Vanessa is great in many ways-I never found her to hold me on the edge and back off several times.

I also believe that Candie Girl started a thread under Tantra-but the results were sort of minimal. I believe that from my last visit with Betty of S.Jersey-that she is beginning to practice some bj techniques that hold you on the edge for a long period of time. She did do a great job with that last week with me.

I guess-my question is this-have other guys had similar or recent experiences to the one that I described about this lady that I was seeing several years ago? I believe that PSWOPE-posted of a Deja that may have had similar talents. However, I believe she is now in the Carolina's.
  12. nac123

nac123

just plain info

Hey Lovehjobs,

I realize that things went further with the Sperm EE you originally posted about, but if all you want is a phenomenal hj, you may want to check out Vanessa of Somerville. She has an ad in the SL, and a simple search on UG for Vanessa will provide numerous reviews, contact info, fees, yada, yada, yada …all of which applaude her technique. As a bonus it seems you also get a kick-ass massage. However, no one has ever mentioned getting any extras from her, and the major criticism is that the oil she uses sticks with you and there is no shower. I plan on going for the first time in the next few weeks, when I can stash the cash.
  13. HornySailor

HornySailor

Just be sure she does not have sharp nails
  14. pilon

pilon

You are a genius! You can't explain any better than that!
  15. genius

genius

The prostate is reached about 2 inches inside. The approach to requesting it is to say "Stick your finger in". If she doesnt understand because of lack of language skills(real or otherwise) you can use pantomine using the thumb and index finger of one hand in the shape of an "O" and then move the index finger of the other hand in and out of the "O" a couple of times. This gesture also works for requesting FS.
    Any other questions?
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  16. xes73

xes73

I am relatively new to the AMP hobby and I have a question that may seem naive to some but better to ask then live a life in ignorance. I have been to the WGS several times and I must say I really enjoy the massage along the rim. The thing is I am not 100% on what a prostate massage is. Is it penetration up the bum or just surface drive-bys? I have heard the PM is quite effective as a tension reliever. I have only received a surface massage which certainly got my full attention! I am curious if there is more to the story and if so how does one go about requesting said service?
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  17. pilon

pilon

Thanks a lot! I will check it out!
  18. NoBiscuit

NoBiscuit

pilon,

As far as I know, all the girls at Studio 25 and 412 are korean. Because of their locale, most of their clientele is chinese. I have seen a few koreans and japanese stop by.
  19. pilon

pilon

Which one is Korean? I thought they were all Chinese. I'm missing the fun! HELP!
  20. wtflolcat

wtflolcat

One with prostate massage is cool.

And having a womans finger in your ass doesn't make you gay.

I think men are ugly and wonder why women want us.