Selena

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by green1, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mpaul

mpaul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the board

Actually the way I interpreted the NY thread with BMM is that he tried to call while he was sitting at the hotel room waiting for the girl to show. Once she didn't show and he could not contact the agency to find out where she was, he left. Then he posted his experience.

I agree that a business can't fix a problem if they don't know about it. But, I think people fall into a couple of categories, those that will "complain" if they aren't satisfied, and those that will just move on and chalk it up to experience and won't use the service again. Me personally, I tend to be the latter. If I have a bad experience I tend to not use the service again, whether it be a agency, inde, restaurant, or retail store. Not saying it is right, but it is what I'm comfortable with.

My issue is that agencies tend to jump on people and "say" why didn't you contact me first etc... before you post your experience. IMO if the agency simply posts, "please give me a call and I'll make it up to you", that is fine and is good whether the person takes them up on it or not.
  2. contrarian

contrarian

Personally,

I found this review to be very fair and impartial, with both positives and negatives described by the reviewer. Exactly the type of information that I look for on this board. Also good to note that the provider-in-question's 'management' looks to make sure the customers are taken care of in the event of a problem.
  3. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

Re: Re: Re: Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the board

The difference on the NY thread is BMM tried to call first. He tried to call dozens of time.

If you are not happy with the service you should post the WHOLE story that includes the fact that you contacted the agency and they either made it good or did nothing.

Nobody in any business can fix a problem if you don't give them a chance. I don't thing Jewel would have been upset if the last paragraph of you review included the fact you called her and she is making it up yo you.

As she stated she can't control the girls but she can't take any action unless she knows there was a problem.
  4. mpaul

mpaul

Re: Re: Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the board

And I don't know you from Eve - but, fair enough - I can respect your opinion and customer service attitude, but please re-read my post. I did not say that you post negative comments. I said that you constantly question anyone that posts a negative review of your girls. Even though I only have 23 posts I have been registered and reading comments for a year and every time someone posts a negative review of your girls you question why they didn't call you first, as do most agencies.

There is a similar discussion on the NY board and I think it raises an interesting question.

If a john has a bad experience with an agency should they post it here prior to contacting the agency? Should they contact the agency first, seek resolution, and if they get it post nothing etc...?

IMO - post the experience and then post if you requested and received resolution. I don't think everyone that has a bad experience is going to seek compensation for it.
  5. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the board

Look sir i do not know you from Adam. See i had a few problems with his post .First off he said the stats on Selena were not right in his opinion when i say and many others that have seen her say they are.. Secondly in this business it is all about satisfaction and i like to give the client this so i would like for them to come to me ASAP and tell me about these problems first before posting here so i can rectify them .. If you are going to pay money and you are not happy your should get a free session or a refund plain and simple.. Thirdly sir if you knew anything about running an agency you can not i repeat CAN NOT control what these girls do when they are behind closed doors .. No matter how many times you tell them not to do something they will go back and do it anyway.. They are like children at times and at times you have no control of how many times you can tell a girls something.. I am very lucky sir my girls are good .. They do not cheat you or ask you for more money or have drug problems they do what they do and at times i know it is hard to make everyone happy but i try to.. So please do not write on here that all i say is negative stuff because in actuality i do not say that at all and i think that for you being here and only posting 23 times or so does not give you the inside track of who i am or what i am all about.. Just my opinion...

Jewels
  6. mpaul

mpaul

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the board

I don't think he should go to you first if he isn't satisfied. That defeats the purpose of the board. Besides he posted the details as they occurred. You constantly come on the board and question anyone that has a negative review of your girls and that is not right. It's part of business and you are going to get the bad with the good. Maybe if you do things such as tell your girls not to interupt sessions etc.. that it would have prevented the disatisfaction. Plus he did state that it could have been a result of YMMV. IMO it was a honest review of the experience that he had. Why not leave it at that.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  7. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Re: Selena

Funny how this guy comes out of the woodwork all to do is just slam people on here and providers especially ones in NJ.. I really think slinky should ban you and get it over with .. I am personally tired of reading your silly thread and not to mention insulting ones..

Jewels
  8. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

First off sir anyone that knows me knows that if someone is disatified with a session they are to immediatley come to me and i will rectify this immediately by number one offering to give u a free session or number two refund your money back.. You have not even bothered to tell me about it except post here first .. So do u think that was fair of you and maybe you did just not have the right chemistry as for your stats on selena i think you are wrong and anyone will tell youu that who has seen her .. I am sorry that you were no impressed but you should have come to me first..

Jewels
  9. marc

marc

Yeah Right

Yeah Right mr. smartdik......so now you are trying to pick up overweight providers, for free...HYPOCRITE>>>GET OUT OF HERE>>>I MEAN IT!!

if you are so sure of yourself, hate Jersey and joisey girls, then pack your bags...and if you were so good looking and able to pick gorgeous girls, WTF are you doing here!1

Need more coffee here.....
  10. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

I would have found out which club she was going to after "work" then walked out immedietely...saved my money....picked her up there and gotten that broad for free...
  11. loulooking4U

loulooking4U

Hmmm....Thinking of seeing Dakota

Like that Brown Sugar, huh!! I want some Dakaota myself, so I'm also interested in any (recent) feedback.
  12. green1

green1

Sorry for the above (i wrote review several times but was unable to post so i changed password and did a test run)

I recently decided to see Selena of hiddenhideaways (njjewels) based on favorable reviews and website. Scheduled an appointment quickly at a central nj hotel(incall). I had to wait for 25 minutes to see her (no big deal). When Selena entered room, my first impression was that she has beautiful eyes, however she isn't as slender as website would have you believe (listed at 110lb- no way she is under 165). She said she does anything but DFK and finger insertion (again, not a problem). Started out with cbj to cowgirl to russian, then finished all over her chest. Next, recieved more oral, tnen missionary. Suddenly the session was interupted because Annie needed money because she was going to the bank. I waited very patiently for 12-14 minutes but couldn't help feeling somewhat annoyed. Finished session with missionary and doggiestyle. Overall i did't enjoy my session and wasn't comfortable. Selena seemed distant and not too friendly (she seemed to have her mind on going out with friends later that night to party). Looks on website a 7- would give her a 5 in person. attitude - 5. I don't intend on returning to see her. maybe we just had bad chemistry. i hope this post is helpful - i'll write more in future( i admit to spending too much time lurking instead of posting). Anyway, you UG members are hilarious- posts are funny and entertaining to say the least. i've given thought to seeing Dakota next time. has anyone seen her recently? Take care- best of luck hobbying.
  13. green1

green1