sensual Reiki and Bodyandspiritnyc

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by tuchis, Jan 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Viceland

Viceland

Over a year ago I used Sensual Reiki- was kind of a novice and knew no better. The whole thing was unmemorable except for the part where the girl put on LATEX GLOVES before starting the HR. I thought, "well, this is the first non-Asian provider I have met so maybe this is how it's normally done outside AMPs." Of course, I now know that is absurd.

And for the record, I am not a gross guy that you would look at and say "I'm gonna need gloves for this one." I'm a young skinny white dude in my early 30s, and I was showered and trimmed for the occasion.
  2. ctgambler

ctgambler

Thanks for the clarification, waterclone. Had been checking out the ads/website and was intrigued, but will obviously stay away now.
  3. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Hadn't seen this old thread. Here is an update on Sensual Reiki...

I learned what their code is today. It's ridiculous..

They price their sessions as "massage" "reiki" "tantra" and "gfe"

This is what they mean.
    Massage - clothed
    Reiki - topless
    Tantra - bottomless
    GFE - nude

All still just HR, unless you negotiate to tip on top for more services.

That is definitely not what those things mean, but that is how they run the place.

FYI
  4. Pathfinder360

Pathfinder360

i do the opposite, if a provider services me well, i take the customary pee outside her building.
  5. vermeer

vermeer

if the bitch gives you bad service, take a shit right outside her door, then smear your feces on her doorpost. this is the best revenge.
  6. james

james

Thanks dear for update, I was also looking at those sites.
  7. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

I thought the list of girls sounded too good to be true -- a whole new lineup everyday, it seems.

if you want R&T from a hot, friendly girl who will allow touching, and gets naked, try sacredbeauty, candlelightsalon or spellboundmassage (all have dot com's). I've never had a bad experience -- just R&T but no games, and no attempt to upsell.
  8. vermeer

vermeer

on your behalf, i am putting a curse on her cunt and colon.
  9. hmocha

hmocha

The giveaway...

I always suspected they might be a ripoff. The giveaway to me was their Yahoo group. All it does is allow you to receive a daily update of who is available. There is no way for members to post. I figured that if people were actually pleased with the service you wuld want them to post. After all, if it ismoderated you can get good reviews in place without saying anything to get you in troublewith Johnny Law.
  10. handjive

handjive

Thats tough to take. A 370 hard on with no release? I would be one p*ssed off hombre.
  11. its_mousey

its_mousey

Usually in high profile "legitimate" spas and most AMPs, probably not. You might even get a mamasan who would extend you a 'free credit.' But if you're dealing w/an AMP or agency that have ties to organized crime - they may not call the cops on you, but may do something much, much worse.

When dealing w/this kind of scum, it's best to just chalk it up as overhead cost & post a detailed review to cut off any future business.

*Squeak!*
  12. travlnman

travlnman

Thanks. You saved me a few bucks. I was thinking of using one of these services.
  13. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

I agree..make them work for the money if she being a real bitch. If she dont comply, take your money back! What shoe gonna do? beat you up? call the cops?
  14. pusieDr.

pusieDr.

370 = neked hj with no touch

sh*t she sounds like a real bi*ch. i feel for you, 370 for that is going to stick in your mind forever. so next time you will say no thanks i paid for one hour and i will take the massage for one hour and don't tough my di*k just massage me for the full hour. make her work for the 170 she ripped you off. i always look at it this way if it seems to good to be true then it is.
  15. tuchis

tuchis

The best advice I got was from TouchandFeel who said walk into noplace with more than $200 in your pocket, then you can't spend more even if you wanted to.
  16. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

that why anyplace u go u never give $ first. never mind your first time bs. almost guarantee poor sesssion even in legit fs place. this service business and tip come at end. refuse front money and u short circuit any pay as u go game plan. then she know put up or shut up. blue ball? just have your backup plan b4 u go where u go if new place no pay out-
  17. touchandfeel

touchandfeel

Never walk into a place with more than 200. You should not need to pay more for than that for thes services you need. You will see if you say you don't have the money they are willing to drop the price.
  18. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

He Prob had to pay upfront for each additional "service". These broads are that smart anyway.
  19. DL110

DL110

Damn Tuchis. That sucks.

Thanks for the warning. Dude, you should of walked off without paying her the additional $200. Your are not going there again. What could she do? Call the police?

Maybe we should start a Blue-Balls Alert thread that lists bad providers.
  20. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I do not believe what you are saying.. anyone and I do mean anyone.. would have walked.. and asked for $ back.. get smart.. be safe