session with the dentist his wife and her lover tonight

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Houston, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Houston

Houston

I was thinking Sparks steakhouse or Del Friscos because I love steak or maybe even Le Cirque 2000 for fine French food. I also like venison. In fact does anyone hunt venison on this board. Kill me a deer for trade of course you have to have it cleaned and all packaged and wrapped. Yummy for my tummy. I am sure Bambi lovers will hate me but it is only the bucks that your are allowed to hunt not babes or does.
  2. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

The whole dentists/kink thing reminds me of Blue Velvet.

After seeing that, nitrous oxide will never be the same...
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good idea!:)
  4. buddyyy

buddyyy

Houston you better find out where dinner is going to be...

unless you like Hooters.
  5. DaShark

DaShark

<--just saw Houston's ad. Houston, theres NO problem with you ;)

sizzling hot.
  6. Houston

Houston

I will find ou Bill..sounds like fun though.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Which side of the court are those seats on?:cool:
  8. Houston

Houston

walked him around like a dog

Hey it only gets better. This time the wife and her lover wer in another room as I entertained the dentist. I put a doggie collar on him and walked him into where they were fooling around. He licked everyone feet and my black boots. Hey I am getting good at this domination thing but it is not my personal preference so don't worry. Then he wanted me to burn him and I said I would need an attorney to draw up a contract so he could not sue or press charges against me. The wife is yelling f.... him with the strap on. He got too drunk and fell off the bed and hit his head. Well I know that it is not funny but I have this nervous laughter thing and I had to bite my lip so hard not to laugh because that would not be right. I was provided for and I can get Knicks tickets to home games from them and they have great seats so maybe someone will pay for dinner and we can go to a game and aft5erwards have a session........anything is possible...please only the normal need reply..but these days what is normal???
  9. Houston

Houston

Here i go again. I got the Houston we have aproblem call so I am off to solve it for them. I will post the details of the sultry evening later. It is always a crazy party over there.......let the games begin.