Sexy Ass Rican with JLO Ass NJ

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by seanyfitz, Jan 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Desi-dude

Desi-dude

Oh Man, been there. Your brain is fixed on J-Lo image, your dick is doing cart wheels thinking J-lo. Once you part with the money you realize Damn...... this is no J-Lo........ its fuken J-Ho who did a number on you.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  2. Roosterone

Roosterone

Funny stuff.. but seriously what woman looking anything like the J-Lo we all know would be … beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fritz looked at her and saw J-Lo and spent $ for a grand ole time, the rest of us look at her and see J-Cow and want to put her out to pasture… but hey that’s what makes life interesting….
  3. roaddog

roaddog

wow OH MY
  4. mellowyellow008

mellowyellow008

Man, this is the reason why UG is so great. Good review and follow up with enough good info in between to keep the thread relevant.
  5. seanyfitz

seanyfitz

shes....

shes not worth two. I would definetely cancel or just give the wrong address. She is a good time for one, but a rip off for a penny higher.
  6. smb

smb

To each his own....

Sean, thanks for the review. I ******ed her as well she started at 3, I offered 1, and we settled at 2...but she's booked till tomorrow. I think I'll pass.
  7. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

too funny

I checked out her profile and pics, what a good time! She has 3 kids and a 'baby daddy'. She has pics of her sister who is more of a fat slob than she is and calling her sexy. She did all she could to fit into the stereotype of Rican trash. She's got the triple crown, she's ugly, stinky and stupid.

Fitz, thanks for the review. It was really good. We're not goofing on that. But this broad is funny.
  8. dahmer

dahmer

Holy cow!!! If it were extra late, I was extra horny and money was extra tight, then maybe, just maybe, I would have that cow come over and suck and fuck me for a $.

But $$??? or $$$??!!!!! Is she LOCO?? I hope she runs into BBgun and he bust a big blast into her!!! Where does she get off charging that??? And where do we get off paying it??
  9. Viking1064

Viking1064

Thanks for the review Sean. You took crap that you didn't deserve from these guys.
  10. tomnyc31

tomnyc31

ROFL!!!
  11. neilz

neilz

That is the trash I would not mind taking out.
  12. curious

curious

But then you might not be able to visit that pub again!
  13. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

ROFL. I'll have to remember that one. Thanks for the chuckle.
  14. fq300

fq300

no one knocked your review......just her description. Now we are not allowed to critique. Personally, I think she left out some letters - it should be JELLO not JLO
  15. teleman69

teleman69

here's the thing, ill bet you, like previous posters have said. she's been offered 300 and maybe gotten it too. Plenty of guys here go for the 100 dollar hj, so offering her that for f/s doesnt seem far fetched on this board.
  16. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

hey j-lo fans, there's a j-lo marathon on right now on tbs. maybe, she's the one asking for 300
    this thread is as tired ass as can be
  17. curious

curious

Don't sweat it fitz- she probably did get a bunch of e_mails from guys who saw your review. All that interest and attention maybe went to her head, and made her think she can be super-selective and chase high dollars. If she's getting those offers, she should take 'em.

If she's B.S.'ing though, she's shooting herself in the foot.

Thanks for the lead, man! :)
  18. seanyfitz

seanyfitz

hey sorry

here i am thinking im giving the girl an accurate review and doing this site a service. Now she seems to think she is Marilyn Monroe Sanchez. I dont know where she gets off thinking she can charge that much. I have her AOL screenname and am tempted to put it on here, but i know it is against rules and regs. She claimed she spoke to you and you wanted 100 for oral and fs. I tend to believe you. Once again im fed up and i apologize for any wasted efforts.
  19. cameracontrol

cameracontrol

This girls a wierdo

I tried to contact her on the strength that the original review said she took 100 for a good bbbj.....and hey, go ahead and crusify me, but I like big girls, they can be a lot of fun, and are usually more willing to get freaky than skinny girls...sometimes. so I dont mind going moose hunting from time to time.

I e mail her, and get the same reply....."what do you want to do? and how many roses? Out of curiousity I said GFE, 100 with a nice tip if its a real good time.

she replys saying she doesnt go lower than 200
    she doesnt do incall and she will only go local.

after a few more e mail exchanges she says she has been swamped with e mail and most guys are offering 300 or more. is this her negotiation process?

I finally get her to agree to 200 to come to me, in woodb***** NJ and she signs offline and doesnt come back.

the next day I IM her, and we start over, same question..."what do you want? and how many roses?"

i said we talked yesterday, and she said she didnt remember......

I blocked her, she is obviouselly not worth the trouble.
  20. jjred675

jjred675

i don't know. this looks like trouble to me. "***** me what you want from me and tell me how many roses"???? answering a question like that could get a person in a lot of trouble if they say the wrong thing. seems dangerous. i would not get involved with that. that's just my humble two cents.