Sexy European Massage Therapist in Suffolk 516-650-8096

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fredflint29, Oct 4, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Santino

Santino

Glen Cove or Oyster Bay, both out of the way for me. If I am going to pay more (which I am fine with), it has to be convenient. Most likley I will try a place that wasn't good a year ago near my office on 107 in Jericho. Maybe they have improved since then LOL!!
    I will report on in on Tuesday.
  2. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

That's better for those of us in Nassau County than her last location in Holbrook!
  3. Rider

Rider

I spoke to her and, actually, she claims she's in Glen Cove.
  4. Santino

Santino

Oyster Bay is a bit out of the way for me. If the location were more convenient, sure, I would pay the extra money for privacy and a bit more fun.
  5. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

I know, Lovelight. See my posts above. As hot as she is, I simply refuse to pay those overinflated prices for what turns out to be the same exact service I get in an AMP, except for the privilege of being with a Caucasian European with big tits. You all have to decide if that's worth an additional hundred bucks
  6. lovelight

lovelight

7. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

I just emailed her to ask her rates. Same quote. 150 half or 200 full hour with HE by hand, as she put it. After experiencing her, yes she's hot and gorgeous but that's way overpriced for the service.
  8. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

She's Back!

Just saw a new ad on BP for Krystal. There's no phone number, but she said she was away in Europe but is now back in the states. She's in a different location, advertising that she's in Oyster Bay. This new BP ad does not mention rates. She says to email her a reply to set up an appointment. If anyone sees her, I'd like to know if her rate structure changed.

Here's the link to her BP ad: http://longisland.backpage.com/Body...long-island-independant-real-pics-44/32791821
  9. joeyboy

joeyboy

How many girls are using the same phone number?
  10. Rider

Rider

If you google the number there's even another woman too in Rocky Point.
  11. LISteve

LISteve

12. joeyboy

joeyboy

is she working out of Bellport now?
  13. brownyhound

brownyhound

Has anyone seen Christy or Crystal lately? I've been dying to see one of them. Mostly Christy. I texted her a while back and I guess she saved my number and now texts me at least once a week telling me when she's free. She works Tues, Wed, Thurs until like 8ish in the evening. She quoted me $250 for a fs session. Seems pricey compared to some other providers, but she is way hotter than most girls I've had. Plus, a little massage. Better than a pump and dump.
  14. Rider

Rider

Actually, she called me back as I had to leave a message on the other number. You can tell her you got it from your good friend who got it from his buddy he works with that said very nice things about her. I saw her on a Monday. She may work Mondays and Tuesdays....not sure.

Your other option is to call the other number on Monday and get to Christie that way. She does have a really nice body....and I love those full hanging boobs! Great bj too!

Rider
  15. blackback

blackback

Lol I will give her a shoot and then write up a review. Rider, where did you get her number or do you have a link. I want to have atleast some normal sounding reason to be giving her a call.
  16. Rider

Rider

Christie's (516) 521-2304. Now make us proud and send us a detailed review and earn your stripes.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  17. blackback

blackback

That is crystals number, she is the one in the ad. Dose anyone have the other girls number?
  18. breastman

breastman

516-650-8096 it was as easy as just going to first page of this rite up on her... does it work i never called her i dont know if she changed her numb .oh if you do decide to see her theres thousands of us on here waiting for your review on her goodluck
  19. brownyhound

brownyhound

Still not completely sure about rules here, but would someone be able to post Christie's # if you have it?
  20. brownyhound

brownyhound

Saw both Crystal and Christie

I saw both of these busty blondes before i joined this forum. They were in different buildings but same general area and both in office buildings with similar room setups. Christie did seem to rush a little and her HJ was a little rough and mechanical. When i saw Crystal, the only options she gave me were for $50 for CBJ or $80 for PM. I went for the BJ, but she would not budge on the C, plus she used a little too much teeth. As a result, I couldn't pop and my time was running out so she pulled the rubber off and finished me by hand, which was actually better. Christie's BJ skills on the other hand are MUCH better and i was able to get her to ditch the rubber. I believe i paid $250/hr for Christie, $200/hr for Crystal, before extras. Hey, no making fun. I'm new at this. If i go back, I'd definitely try to talk them down.

I have to say though, if I were to go back to one of them, it would be Crystal. Loved those tits and that Russian accent; we had a real conversation during the massage, which actually wasn't half bad (the massage)! Would love to get her for FS. Maybe she didn't offer because i was a new client? Should i just call/text her and mention i'm a repeat client and looking for a FS session?