Shiatsu Spa Orefield

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by makemesmile, Dec 29, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. makemesmile

makemesmile

Yeah you don't want to find this place. Total ripoff. Go to VIP in Allentown.
  2. bigcecil

bigcecil

Back on topic however...

IMHO, this place is not worth visiting. Pushy & they cut the rub short. Enough said.

I'm still curious about your how you got them all hot & bothered at the ever green. I have trouble breaking the mold of the "all business" approach they seem to have. Any tips? I may be visiting this week and would like to push the envelope a bit.
  3. bigcecil

bigcecil

I have to admit that its really sad how stalker-ish this anonymous freak is...

For Cherokee, if you know where Orefield is -- then you won't have trouble finding this place. If you're standing in Orefield, and throw a stone, unless you throw like a girl the rock will land in some town other than Orefield. Really you can't miss it.

I'd suggest not wasting the time though, honestly. If you don't live nearby its surely not worth the trip.
  4. makemesmile

makemesmile

As stated in the title "Orefield". Pa.
  5. cherokee

cherokee

Could we please make it a point to tell everyone where the place is that we are talking about. City would help; even telling us the state would be helpful. Thanks and Happy New year.
  6. makemesmile

makemesmile

LOL. Get your own life and stop worrying about mine. Not everyone gets excited because of a change in the year. I worked New Years eve and made more money seeing patients that night than you'll make in the entire month. I believe your preoccupation with me is much more symptomatic of a neurotic condition than anything I do. Changing your mame to "makesmepuke" shows how truely obsessed you are. You must be pathetically lonely and selfloathing person. You a get feeling of self worth by trying to attack my lifestyle. I doubt you have any love in your life. So you are either a very ugly, poor slob who can't get any action or a lonely old (or young) hag angry at men and the world in general. Have a nice day.
  7. dr_skins

dr_skins

Look at every poster's "join date" on this thread and you'll understand my comment better. So far I don't see anyone who's been here more than 4 months except me.

Otherwise I agree about this "anonymous" person. Just here to start shit. If posting on here on a holiday is pathetic, then reading it the next day and posting a comment on it is only slightly less pathetic. Spending time reading about what other people do so you can give them shit about it is a waste of time. If you don't like it then don't do it and don't hang around people who do it and don't read message boards about doing it.
  8. makesmepuke

makesmepuke banned

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

A: By your own admission, you spend $10,000/year on hookers

B: It's 21 minutes before midnight on New year's eve and every normal
    person is celebrating with friends & family. You on the other hand, are
    hunched in front of your sticky computer keyboard posting a comment
    on a bulletin board dealing with prostitutes

Conclusion: Your pathetic and should seek professional help.
  9. makemesmile

makemesmile

A banned fool at it again. LOL. . Anonymous, you are a clown and rather amusing. Keep it up boy. Entertain me fool. I have nothing to "discuss" with you and henceforth will ignore your inane attacks. I am not going to become angry with an idiot. I see you for what you are. An internet buffoon. Funny thing though worrying about MY money. Obviously if you believe a couple hundred bucks a week will free the third world you don't have anywhere near the resources or living standard I do. The money I spend is chump change. A little jealous?

Dr Skins, I read the rules and abide by them. Sure I'm relatively new here but contribute. However you're casting a wide net declaring "you've all" when it is simply one troll trying to start shit on his second post after being banned after 4 posts last time and rejoing under a new identity. So let's ban this moron again. Then I believe we will all be better off ignoring any further baiting when he returns under a new name. Now back on topic please.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  10. bigcecil

bigcecil

Shiatsu pissed me off supremely. It really bothered me because the whole thing started off great. Nice table shower, the sauna was quite relaxing. They had those bars in the room for walking on my back. All seemed great, but once they turned on the pressure demanding tips and cutting things short it just ruined the whole thing.

The first time I was there, she actually grabbed my wallet out of my pants and demanded a tip suddenly halfway through the massage. Thats just wrong.

I'm still surprised about your experience at ever green. How did you get her all hot and bothered? They are always "all business" there from my experience. I tried a few times to see a little more of them, but never had any luck. I think I'm doomed because I've been a regular for so long and never requested anything beyond the standard treatment.

Even so, a trip there is always great. They give such a great massage that anything else is just a bonus.

Hey, since I haven't heard you mention this place yet -- I'll pass along a tip. There is a place that advertises in the pulse with a number ending in 9580 that you might want to check out. A little pricey for my poor ass, but you might find it to be a worthwhile stop if your looking for a new place to try.
  11. bigcecil

bigcecil

You know, anonymous -- you just need to STFU and mind your own business.

What makemesmile does is his own damn business, and personally I don't see any problem with it. I'm married and my wife knows about my trips for massage, and she in fact bought me a massage for christmas.

There is nothing wrong with it, so mind your own business and take your right wing mentality elsewhere.
  12. dr_skins

dr_skins

ok...whatever. you've all been here a relatively short time apparently. play nice. by the way, I'm pretty sure the moderators can easily determine the IP address and server of every computer that anyone here posts from and use that to prevent someone banned from just changing nicknames. have fun.
  13. anonymous125

anonymous125

You came into the discussion late. Check out his posts under the "craigs list" thread.
  14. dr_skins

dr_skins

anon--maybe he's single. and a wife can cost a shitload. especially once she starts making babies. not that it would be money poorly spent, mind you. you sound like a bitter woman who caught her man on UG/with a ho with that post.
  15. anonymous125

anonymous125

Sure your a chump

If only you could get your wife that horny. Think of the money you'd save. You could pay down the debt of a 3rd world country.
  16. makemesmile

makemesmile

Well first I must say I don't feel like such a chump after hearing you got the same shitty service at Shiatsu. As far as Evergreen, I just got her real horny the time she got naked with me. I can always get her pants down and tits out but only got her naked on the table once.
  17. bigcecil

bigcecil

Its sort of funny, I was actually planning to post a review of this place tonight when I logged in. You beat me to it. I mentioned this place before, but basically both times I went there I felt like I got totally ripped off.

Besides being exceptionally pushy (demanding in fact) they cut me short. Paid for 60 minutes got 20. WTF is that about. I only went back the second time because I happened to be passing by and was in the mood. The second trip was worse that the first. Old, pushy, and cut the rub short. Between the shower, sauna, and rub it was a total of about 20 minutes. What a rip.

Hey, I've been to ever green many times but its always just pretty much standard treatment (fully clothed r&t). Whats the secret for taking it up a notch?
  18. makemesmile

makemesmile

I went today. AMP. The door is $60. I asked to see who my girl would be and she was older, maybe late 40s. I said I want a younger but she said she was the only one. Long story short i ended up tipping $120 for her and the 50 mamasan. She got naked and mamasan proceeded to tug as she straddled me and let me fuck her with a gloved finger. I don't usually feel like I got ripped off but.. I won't go back. I started out hoping to hook up with Irene but she was booked up. I found Shiatsu in Pulse Weekly. I get the same treatment from a like age woman at Evergreen for $80.