Short Hills Hilton

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by teeduke, Apr 23, 1973.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

2. salomon

salomon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Both ends of the spectrum

I didn't know so many pimps were bald middle-aged white guys. They're always depicted differently on TV.
  3. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Re: Re: Both ends of the spectrum

Very, very far from a saint. But at least at Sinner trying to start to use some common sense.
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

Re: Re: Re: Re: Both ends of the spectrum

Its the pimps....
  5. Toreador

Toreador

Re: Both ends of the spectrum

Maybe he's a man of many disguises. The Saint?
  6. candie

candie

John,

I have gotton that room for a lot less. Try expedia. At the bar you will see outta towners and you can of course ask the bar tender but your not gonna have girls just hanging out hoping to pick you up. Highly unlikely. Remember the parking lot has cameras too ;)
  7. frank735

frank735

Geez, while I'm not supirsed, I do wonder why.

John Doe sums it up. Must the thrill I guess.
  8. salomon

salomon

Re: Re: Re: Both ends of the spectrum

Check out 27th-28th streets between Lex and 6th avenue. There are plenty of Mercedes, BMWs and Jaguars trolling the streets.
  9. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

It's not that I'm poor that I spent so much time inner city thrill seeking, it's that I've been very foolish.

One of the reasons I am reading threads on this site is that I have been blessed. As of my last test (3 weeks ago) they never have detected an STD. God willing I have another chance. ((By the way, my doctor sent me for an HIV test that detects the virus within about 8 weeks of transmission. I'm not an MD, so please don't as me about it, ask your doctor instead. What I was told is that it is somewhat less accurate than the standard test, and it is expensive.))

I knew I was practicing "relatively" safe sex during my inner city excursions. (I say "relatively" because there is NOTHING totally safe being with a $.2 crack whore.) But I also saw my actions were worse than I had guessed when I saw how many "Cheap Thrills" threads I was starting.

I see one of the benefits of this board is enabling us to engage in our hobby in a way that harms noone.

Along those lines, if I see someone raising a question about NJ inner cities, I will respond. I'll say what I believe is available, as well as the chances of getting busted, robbed, assaulted, or killed.

Thanks to all of you to your responses to my threads.
  10. Jorel

Jorel

Spent a weekend there a couple of years ago. Judging the women at the bar, in the spa area, I would say it is very likely. Funny this thread pops up, I was suspicious of it then, now I am sure.
  11. lurkey

lurkey

I know Frank, just being a wiswass back!! and its $480 by the way.
  12. frank735

frank735

Re: Re: Both ends of the spectrum

Point taken.

But from the its less likely that the $500 hooker is seeing people like John Doe too often, and more much more likely the SW is seeing those who are more likely to be STD carriers.

I'll still take my chances with the $500 hooker, then save $450 and do the SW.
  13. lurkey

lurkey

Which is why its silly to believe that a $500 dollar hooker is a safer bet.
  14. frank735

frank735

Both ends of the spectrum

From the streets of Patterson to the Short Hills Hilton. You do cover a lot of ground.
  15. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Re: Here's an idea

That's my plan. I was just looking for some leads before wandering in. Even if I were not able to find action there, I could still have a nice time grabbing dinner at the mall.
  16. Phantom

Phantom

Here's an idea

Why don't you go check it out and report back.
  17. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

There's a 5-star hotel in Short Hills, the Hilton. The hotel runs a mere $200 to $350 per night. It's right across the street from the Short Hills Mall.

I have heard you can occassionally find a $200 to $500 girl at the corner of the hotel bar in the evening. I would guess they would be women, doing in-calls at the hotel, that are between clients.

Has anyone else heard of action at the Hilton?
  18. teeduke

teeduke

Yeah. Driven by pimps.