Short Stay Motels Monouth & Ocean

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by travis13, Jun 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. xyz321

xyz321

Does anyone have any updates on short stays in this area? Thanks in advance.
  2. travis13

travis13

Dont know the place but to clarify for anyone else reading our threads..... that is the 206 which crosses 70........
  3. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

this time of the year.. everything south of 120 is booked solid.. hrlys are almost impossible to find.. seaside park has tons.. off season..I used to go to a place on 202/206 (not sure) circle.. off rte 70.. by the exxon station and the diner.. $35/40 half day.. small bar next door with good food..
  4. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Travis, I think if you worded the post as sharing the info about the place you found, rather than searching for info on other places, that you would be in compliance with the rules.

Others will naturaly share pertinent info if they have it.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  5. travis13

travis13

Thanks Money....

Let me ask you something..... you noticed I asked Slink but he has not found this yet ...

Do you think the original post I made here would be okay in the Monmouth / Ocean forum to see what others know......

I also heard there is one off exit 120 on the Pkwy when I have more details I will post......

Happy 4th...
  6. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Galleria in South Amboy. Leonardo Motel in Leonardo. Don't have any info on TR
  7. JT656

JT656

What's the short stay in TR???
  8. travis13

travis13

Hey Money

Where are they......... at the Exec Inn I usually get 2hrs to get settled and have time to shower after... so it is still 40.00

T

Be Careful out there.......
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  9. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

That's great info travis...thanks! I didn't know of any for less than $50
  10. travis13

travis13

A little help for all of us...... I recently found a not too shabby short stay motel off 100B of the GSP.... The Exec Inn ... 20 an hour no questions asked.

Are there any more in the Ocean / Monmouth Area and if so where..... I could use one in Toms River....

Hey Slink could I have put this in the Monmouth and Ocean thread???

Thanks

Be Careful out There