Short Stay Suggestions for Westchester County/Rockland County

Discussion in 'New York' started by Othello, Jul 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Award for Lowest Price in Westchester!

Mamaroneck Motel- 1015 West Boston Post Rd Mamaroneck- 914-698-0671- $28 Short stay rate- this palce is a no frills hotel in a fairly good area. Off I- 95
  2. misterxyz

misterxyz

The Former Jacqueline of CT

Well now that she has moved away, I can feel free to say that she gave good service but she was overrated in the looks department. Someone referred her as a wet dream in a review. I found her to be rather plain looking with hard implants.
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

That's too bad...

I spoke to her over the phone a few months back and a conifdante sent me a picture of her....I heard she was a good one....
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Happy...

Rob do not bother she is retired. Jackie used to be my ATF before you know who came along- LOL

[Edited by Carl M on 07-14-2001 at 08:18 PM]
  5. CtMan

CtMan

Ramada New Rochelle, NY

Call around 9am. If they are not fully booked you can get short Stay, say Noon-4, for $69.

Marriot CourtYard in Rye somewhat the same but harder to deal with, seems to depend on who is on front desk. $79.

Both near I-95
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Shaking head...

No Zach, she really is a waitress.

But I wish she was more.
  7. zach

zach Bronze

Are you trying to say that she serves more then food and drink?
  8. Othello

Othello

Nothing specific...

I'm just planning "strategy" in case an opportunity avails itself. I don't think that ladies mind coming up from New York or over from New Jersey. I think its a good idea to have a working knowledge of the "terrain" before the "troops" are deployed. I would also tend to think that in a "sluggish" market for services that some ladies would be a little more venturesome to stimulate activity.

Specifically, I am trying to identify "Holiday Inn-type" places where you can call at 10AM for "shortstay" by 12PM or 1PM. Perhaps I'm a bit naive but most of these so-called "upper scale" franchises do not allow check-in until after 3PM. I'm trying to plan a nice desert after lunch...
  9. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Jackie

100% Correct. Spoke to Jackie last week. She has headed south!
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

She's just a waitress, LOL
  11. zach

zach Bronze

Re: Pete's Saloon?

Is Sandy a working girl or a customer at Pete's?
  12. CtMan

CtMan

Jackie of CT has moved away. I think her web site is down.
  13. robnotbob

robnotbob

Happy...

Been to a couple of elmsford spas (see spa board) Hama and darae 54....
    I also think there are a couple of motels right off 287 by 119. There's also a holiday inn (at least it used to be) in btwn the sprain and saw mill.

I believe given enough notice, jackie from CT will do the westchester outcall thing. I have heard only good things about her. I gotta dig up her old (?) phone number..
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Pete's Saloon?

I go to Pete's sometimes to see the Hogwild Band. There is a cute girl there named Sandy, short gal with nice boobs, woohoo!

In Rockland County, there is a motel near Exit 11 South on Route 59. I think it's a Super 8. It is behind an Exxon station and a KFC, there's also a McDonald's across the street and a Texaco.

There's also some action at massage places in Spring Valley.
  15. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Do you have any hidden treasures you might share that work that area? Don't forget to stop at Pete's while you're in elmsford!
  16. robnotbob

robnotbob

I am going off the top of my head here of names you may want to check...

Saw Mill?? Motel off Saw mill River pkwy in Elmsford
    Ardsley Acres Motel also off Saw Mill Pkwy
    Hampton Inn on 119 in elmsford

(detect a pattern here??)
  17. Othello

Othello

I'm trying to compile a list of short stay places in the Westchester County area. There are a number of upscale hotels in the area but I sense that they are not that receptive or encouraging of this aspect of the business. I am also interested in suggestions for the Rockland County area within 15 minutes of the Tappan Zee bridge. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

"Othello"