show world directions

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by firefightertom, Feb 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. scriper

scriper

I remember seeing that on the side of a building near a DMV around Kennedy Airport. Could be the same place?

Reminded me of a sign at a used car dealer on Utica Ave. awhile back: Many fine cars...some not so good.
  2. bomber6989

bomber6989

I think that used to be the tag line for Deja Vu Showgirls.
  3. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

Now that you mention it, I believe they run an ad in the Daily News with the tag line..."Many beautiful girls and one ugly one to choose from"
  4. billyS

billyS

Get to the Southern State Parkway. If you are east bound get off at Wellwood Ave. exit 35. Go north past the cemetery and make a right on Edison Ave. Field St is the 7th block, make a left and go down until you see ShowWorld on your left side. If you are west bound then get off at Straight Path, exit 36N and go north past the cemetery to Edison and make a left. Field Street will be the second street after the dump. Its about nine blocks. Make a right hand turn and go down until you see it on the left. Stay away from Carmela, she is the worst peep girl on the Island.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  5. firefightertom

firefightertom

Ive read the show word thread a million times and cant get a handle on the location. Can someone pleae give me directions.