Sidney Spring

Discussion in 'New York' started by plazaman, Feb 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Crazy Eddie's was my all-time favorite place to buy consumer electronic equipment -- stereo components (although certainly not high end, which I could not have afforded anyway), televisions, etc. -- once someone clued me in on how to decode their pricing structure. Do you remember how they were willing to negotiate the price of anything that they had available for sale? A friend enlightened me that the sales person did not have to have all the prices memorized -- the "item number" on the tag started and ended with fictitious numbers -- all you had to do was drop them and you were left with the minimum selling price (below which the salesman could not go). It made negotiating ridiculously easy, and you never needed to wonder if you had negotiated a less-than-minimum price.

[Edited by HornDogBuddah on 02-04-2001 at 09:14 AM]
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Fast Eddie....a true American icon

Say what you will about Fast Eddie....he had the best commercials
  3. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I know Crazy Eddie!

As a matter of fact, he did his time at FCI Fort Dix. Federal Correctional Institute @ Fort Dix New Jersey. He used to work in one of the Dining Halls. I did a 6 month stint there back in 98, and he got out two months before I did. Actually, I got to meet a lot of famous and interesting people there.
  4. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

she's out of business ??!?!

has been extradited from Israel ?
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Sidney Spring is Crazy Eddie ?
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

regardless of the service, her rate is insane.
  7. plazaman

plazaman

Has anyone seen Sidney Spring? Is she a total GFE (BBBJ,DFK,multiple cups of coffee,etc)????