Simple question...

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by jeffsnj08003, Feb 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Normus Johnson

Normus Johnson

2. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

There's an "In Search Of" section on the board and all questions should be directed there. There is also a minimum post count requirement before you post a question, please read the rules to avoid banning. There are a lot of information on this board and if you do a search, most of your questions should be answered on way or another but some people are just too lazy to do a search.
  3. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Honestly, I have wondered the exact same thing but just resigned myself to never ask a question on this board for fear of banishment. It seemed like that for a stretch of time Slinky would ban anyone who sneezed sideways but then it seemed that he became much more tolerant of questions being posted by newbies. If that is true, I for one am glad to see it because in many cases the only way to stimulate a good discussion is to open the topic with a question. On the other hand , rules are rules and whoever owns the ball calls the shots. There IS a list called "In Search Of" although I have found that section to be extremely lacking in useful information.
  4. chicagoan

chicagoan

Is there an appropriate way to gain this information

I understand that why ISO posts are not welcome but is there a way to find out the answer to the "simple question" here. I've been to a few of the SJ AMP's and reviewed them (nothing special) and had pretty much given up on AMP's here in SJ. I've been lurking and occaisonally posting for a couple of years and don't wish to be banned or offend the APM I'm just wondering if I'm missing some portion of the board that has these answers or if they are just not available to the someone like me who doesn't have much new information to offer. If someone would point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Please note that I am not asking for Names, addresses or phone numbers just wondering if they are here and I'm missing them.

Chicagoan
  5. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I guess I get what I wanted after all.
  6. mikertmodbl

mikertmodbl banned

this is one of the reasons i post so infrequently in here... its kinda complicated. takes the fun out of it.

your board... u get to make the rules.... even if they are counterproductive to sharing of info.

and guys.... they really are
  7. jeffsnj08003

jeffsnj08003

I wasn't really asking for specifics...

I have read the rules and knew what I was asking. I was hoping for a yes or no response that would lead me to continue my search in Jersey, or abandon it and continue to take the drive to Philly...
  8. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I was so hoping that this was going to be another one of those threads where eveyone got banned. Things have slowed down and it will take forever to reach that 87 at this rate.
  9. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Yes there are. I had better not say any more lest Dreth be lurking about.
  10. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Yes there are, plenty.
  11. jeffsnj08003

jeffsnj08003

Greetings Gentlemen and LE,

I wanted to ask a simple comparative question...

Are there any MPs in South Jersey who's service rivals that of some of the better Philly MPs?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Regards,
    Jeff