Slinky, how could you .....?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by fletch, Jan 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Not here, too. Stay on topic! (insert TFH emoticon)
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

I don't like SPAM!!

I love it! Can I have her SPAM instead of the Baked Beans then??

QUIET! Bloody Vikings!
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

On a recent trip to Hawaii ( the Spam capital of the world ? ) all the convenince stores seemed to be stocked up with Spam Musubi ( sort of like Sushi, but with Spam ).
  4. frog

frog

do you have anything that doesn't have quite so much spam in it?
  5. ryan

ryan

Well, there's egg and bacon. Egg, sausage, and bacon. Egg and Spam. Egg, bacon, and Spam. Egg, bacon, sausage, and Spam. Spam, bacon, sausage, and Spam. Spam, egg, Spam, Spam, bacon, and Spam. Spam, sausage, Spam, Spam, Spam, bacon, Spam, tomato, and Spam. Spam, Spam, Spam, egg, and Spam. Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam, and Spam. Or lobster thermidor au crevette with a Bolognese sauce served in the Provencal manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle pate, brandy, and a fried egg on top, and Spam.
  6. ryan

ryan

whoooops.... what the heck is all this ??!! I thought I was logging on to the Monty Python Appreciation website !
  7. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

...allow someone else (namely ME) to take the honor of making UG's first 2001 post??

When this board is really buzzing in a couple of months, just remember who kicked off the year!!!

happy New Year to everyone.