Smiles

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by BillyBeru, Jun 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. madvex

madvex

Bullshit lesson in geography aside..
    If anyone got an HJ or anything in this place for that matter - it's news to anyone who knows the NJ SC scene.

Smiles has always had a fully open - common - LD room. So, MAYBE... MAYBE on a day shift when the place is empty sum1 could get a OTP tug here. Big fuckin deal.. and Doubtful at best.
  2. h_latimer

h_latimer

Just what we needed another HJ place.
  3. Rickster

Rickster

Actually Ledgewood is right next to Suckasunna.
  4. madvex

madvex

Yes.. it's in Ledgewood, just one the edge of Kenwood.
  5. njcamera

njcamera

I think it's the one on the Ledgewood circle in Ledgewood.
  6. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

smiles? where is this club??
  7. BillyBeru

BillyBeru

Not sure if this is the right section or not, but here goes..Stopped in here yesterday afternoon about 5 pm. Gotta say, I was very impressed with some of the talent that was dancing here. Saw a black dominican girl dancing here that I have seen and had dances with at showoff's. Can't remember her name, but a great ass! Her friend sylvia, a brazilian girl. Really hot and very hands on and friendly, amazing body. Then just as I was about to leave, another piece of ass comes walking through the door for the night shift. Didn't get to find out her name, but will definitely be back to chat with her. A guy sitting next to me told me he had a HJ from one of the dancers here during the day shift last week...