Snow!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Psychosis, Feb 8, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

she probably got it about six times.
  2. RuffToy

RuffToy

Was that all at once or did he give it to you three times?
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

It looks real bad and icy out there, Billy. There was no way I was getting up at 2 AM to hit the scene last night. And just think, it was 70 degrees earlier in the week. Ugh. Let's hope tis is the last of it.

Gavy
  4. billyS

billyS

Ice !!!

I just went out to shovel and there is nothing to shovel, it is all solid ice. My car is completley iced over so I'm letting it run while I check the new posts. Yeah this really sucks.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  5. FlipMo

FlipMo

Its gonna suck for the people who are looking forward to watching the St. Patty's Day Parade. Either they're going to freeze their asses off, or it will be a low turnout.
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

This snow does suck, especially on March 16th. Could ruin a good Friday night for ol' gavy. I just might hit the scene anyway, less competition for the cocktail waitresses. Perhaps they'll need the ride home instead of the subway.

Gavy
  7. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

Re: Re: Snow!

Was that one guy or 10 midgets?
  8. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I thought you would appreciate it.
    :)
  9. Psychosis

Psychosis

Re: Re: Snow!

Cute ! I like that response
  10. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I was in working in Westchester when we it snowed.

I have no idea how many inches Westchester got, but I know I got at least 30!
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

YOu dont have to wait, I see Aprils posting again.

I am praying we have a blizzard late morning tomorrow.
    Im praying I get snowed in with my favorite lady and will have no way of getting home.
  12. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Yeah, its like Mother Nature is making up for those lax winters we've been having lately.

I hate 1) having to hit the road so damn early in inclement weather to make sure I get to work on time. 2) driving in the snow or ice...period.

Can't wait till April. :)
  13. Psychosis

Psychosis

OK now I'm really getting sick and tired of this snow. We just got 6 inches on Friday and now on Monday we are expecting another 6 to 8 inches. Jesus you'd think I would be used to it already living out here in the country for the last 13 years. I am really begining to consider moving out towards a less wintery climate. A friend of mine says he moved out to indiana and where he is at he must see a total of 8 inches of snow a year at most. I love NY but I am seriously considering moving. How about you Kimmie? How much snow did you get?