Snowed In - Mr. Johnson hates it

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Phish, Feb 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Duh!

I THOUGHT I asked this before you answered but ....
  2. teeduke

teeduke

jarhead—

Got it loud and clear.

So where is this place?
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

Teekduke

On Prince street .... couple doors up from the corner off the public parking lot side of the Sheraton in Flushing. There is another one, one block up from this one on the right side of Prince. There are others scattered thoughout Flushing with the same M.O.
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead

Bar Cafes Not for Everyone

These places are Chinese Clubs guised under Karoke Bars. Note: they are rip-off joints. Their sole pupose in life is to take as much of your money as they possibly can, without any remorse. They are operated precisely the same as a Korean Room Salon. You have options:

1. You can go in and get a drink at the bar with no company at a rip off price. I think my drinks are 12 bucks for Grand Muenere but there are a lot of beer and wine drinkers a lot cheaper.

2. You go to a booth and ask the manager for a girl. She will join you for drinks and as you can expect; you are paying for hers too (albeit watered down). She is "your" company for as long as you want, and will be attentive. And for this privelege she will expect a $ tip at the end of the night but you can get away with .50. YMMV depending on chemistry and her perception.

3. You can take a private Karoke Room with your chosen company but that will cost you an additional buck 50, plus her tip later. She will ask you if she can have a fruit platter and thats another 30 bucks. There ain't nothing special going to happen in that room except for chit chat and depending on body language you make an executive decision on negotiating extracurricular activities. They will try and get you to buy a bottle instead of a drink for you two to share. Meantime; the cash register is ringing.

This is not a cheap date and if you get hammered and your resistance is down with that little young honey, they can milk you dry on $. The path of least resistance is the bar to "test the water" if your new to the game. These are chinese clubs not brothels, but if you go ask the manager if anyone is working that speaks good english he will have someone cozy up to you "right quick" for 20 bucks. Its a part of the game and their jobs are to get you drinking. I am not chinese and they are careful but not suspect with me. They will moniter your entrance and they have to buzz you in. You will be one of the few nonasians there, so if you are not comfortable winging it alone, don't go. The girls are young and typically very attractive. It's no different then trying to recruit PS at an MP but the Chinese customers have a definitive advantage, (I think). They like to party and the girls seldom leave directly with a guy. YMMV is an absolute given. If you appear to be so tight, your ass squeaks when you walk, you won't stand a chance for recruiting. You tip the manager and the girls sees it when he brings her over; plus one. You tip the waiter; and the girl sees it; plus two. You take care of the girl too and doors can be opened. Green is their favorite color, but there are no guarantees. (I am 4 for 9 (2 Korean salons)but great finds) It's wonderful, low mileage private stock when you score and comes with repeatability. These are not MP girls doing 8 customes a day, 7 days a week. Some college students, some chinese bar girls, and what ever else slithers in. Some Chinese UG members may be able to embellish a little more for you, but I assume you get the jist of it. BE ADVISED: If you're hammered their flirtateous power of persuasion will drain your wallet. Their very good at it. I don't want someone bitching at me they got ripped. Your on your own. The Korean Room salons are worse. They WILL steal your wallet if given the opportunity.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  5. Mxaah

Mxaah

Yes please, last night I went to my fave amp and was walking on Prince street and saw two cafe bars. However, I was not sure what the crowd would be like...
  6. teeduke

teeduke

jarhead‹

Fill us in on this Love Cafe stuff. Sounds like it could be interesting.
  7. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Love Cafe?

what is the Love Cafe? I never heard of that before and I'm in flushing all the time. Gotta check this out....
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead

Woody

The Sheraton was a buck 35 + 9 for parking and you can come and go as much as you want. Can't stand the meter marathon. They will give you a 2:00pm late check out at no charge which is sweet. There is a cheaper Hotel over on Linden Drive by Carom pool hall thats reasonably decent if you want to cut corners. I like the convenience of the central location. I could see my PS's apt. building from my room in the blizzard. Really lucked out at Love Cafe with a college student. Was right place at right time and they had no customers so she was really desparate I guess. You have to be careful at the cafe or they will milk you dry on $. Don't take a private room or they will bang you for $.50 just for the room. The place is a rip and it's hit or miss. Not my first time pulling this charade, but I bat about .500 at the cafes. Theres another Cafe Lounge 2 blocks up on the right too. I've had it with the Jersey "sweats" and this is my alternative for awhile.

Jarhead
  9. robotiko

robotiko

My Johnson LOVED it!

because business was very slow at my favorite eastside amp and my 1hr session turned into a marathon of alternating asian and bbj for an extra 45 min....damn, when's the next storm coming?!
  10. Woody

Woody

Jarhead,

Great idea and follow-through. I was thinking of something like that myself, but I had to work this last weekend.

One question: What rate did you get at the hotel? Their regular rate ain't cheap.

Thanks.

Woody

PS I'm going to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
  11. Jarhead

Jarhead

No boy scouts here: "Be prepared".

Step one: Saturday afternoon called and makes room reservation in Flushing.
    Step two: Called PS now defunct NV alumni and make reservation for Sunday evening. Share dinner at Chinese Soup Cafe for appetizer and then goes back to hotel for 2 cups. Now I'm even legit; its a date. Done by 10:00pm; then staggers over to Cafe in Love on Prince St. and flips Raymond a 20 for some company. Snowing like a bastard by 1:00am and can't cut a deal for the rest of the night.
    But; shift to backup plan and step # three: Cut a better deal for breakfast at a buck and a quarter. Waddle back through the blizzard. (Quick stop at front desk and guarantee late checkout) Shows up at 10:30am and by 1:00pm finishes 2 1/2 cups breakfast. Even better date. Everybody's happy, especially me.

Advantages: Plenty of prospects available due to storm; First in line; no pressure; no doors crashing in; good meal and time for seconds with no mamasan screaming "times up" . 1:45 check out and now comes the real "test". Getting back to Jersey. But was prepared: Had swapped cars and brought the 4 wheel drive. No sweat. Roads ain't too bad, albeit slow. Arrives office at 3:45pm and jumps on UG to share the "be prepared" plan.

Was a very relaxxxing snow storm. Got sumpin out of the boy scouts. Gotta "be prepared".

Jarhead
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  12. Phish

Phish

Ya - Anna

Anna remembers me as Indian guy. This area is good for the bloody desi food & everything else, but can't punt without farting on someone you know, so gotta keep your hobby within wraps.

Well the day I saw anna I had some work at Flushing, otherwise its a damn long ride by road and even the train is a long ride.

After the first couple of trips I didn't go back, I found that Helen gives better service,more GFE and some serious tongue kissing. Don't miss her - also she is a marginal better looker and seems younger.
  13. kornlust

kornlust

Hrm, Phish another desi stuck in central nj, how do you manage to get to flushing, I see we both saw anna to bad she didnt realize I was a desi heh .... wouldnt brooklyn be closer commute?
  14. Mxaah

Mxaah

Damn Phish,

you really sound a frustated hobbyist, I share your pain man (I had to fucking come to work, and my boss thinks it's funny how difficult it was to arrive to the office this morning)
  15. Phish

Phish

Dude - I am in Graceland

F%^& I am in central New Jersey. Middle of grace land that had not a damn tree stump to fuck on regular days, Imagine snow days.

The LE has cleaned the place even of shrubs behid which you can fu$%.

It dosen't look like the snow is going to let up - the latest report saying something like it will taper after 7:00 p.m.

ya right after all the hoes go home - thank you weather man I'll com F%^& you ass - haha

what a day!
  16. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Jseah,

I have one to and it work but it alot more work cause it's just to much snow. You should use it every three hours this way it not that much snow at a time.

But since I'm snowed in I kinda wish I was snowed in with someone so after I use my snow blower I can come in and let her use her blower on me.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  17. jseah

jseah

heh, I finally get a chance to use my new snowblower..........and I was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to use it until next winter.
  18. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Phish,

If you live in queens (Flushing) then everything is walking distant. or a subway ride.
  19. petehanse

petehanse

Do not despair!

Always think positive. Look at it this way. You will save money, your sperm count is building and your next orgasm will be that much more powerful and intense. Also the ladies will be more rested and appreciative of you! It's a win win situation!
  20. jcb625

jcb625

Greekgirl

Just think, if I could only make it to Dee's place, I could get
    snowed in and have to stay there for a few days !!!!
    Some one would have to carry me home, 'cause I'm sure I 'd
    be too weak to move after that...........