So, we don't have much impact outside of NYC I see

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by One Eyed Trouser Trout, Feb 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. littleguy

littleguy Gold

robnot,

Have heard nothing but good things about After Hours DC.

http://www.afterhoursdc.com/

Be careful, I think there's another "After Hours" in northern Virginia trying to capitalize on the name. This one is IN D.C.

Check out TBD's D.C board
  2. Block Denizen

Block Denizen

Impact?????

Well another board is entrenched in the DC area.

Also I don't want to stir the post, but some are concerned about board s/w. Just not as familiar to them etc.

not a knock. not at all.

Eventually I think this board will take off.
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

Heading to DC early March

rnb here from the NY board.

I'd prefer incall and/or spa, but I'd appreciate any tips. Staying only one night. price point 200.

I've heard there's an LE crackdown.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

My boyz know about UG. It's my guess that most just got so nauseated from experiences on The Big Dog's rag that they've lost interest in BBS.

And I won't be in any position to recruit dudes from the area to become active because I'm leaving the region and moving to the golf belt.

Bottom line, is that there's no decent pussy in Philly. Decent defined as good in bed and mentally and emotionally stable out of bed. Decent stuff comes thru the region however.

Lots of decent girls in DC, both regulars and tours however.

Gotta run and polish my putter.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

To who ?

I am at a loss to explain why. I know there are a bunch of DC and Philly guys who signed up. I guess no one wants to be the first one to arive at the party. Hey, you know a bunch of DC/Philly guys, don't you ? Can't you do anything ( I'm not being hostile, I really want your help, and anyone else's ). I really do want this board to succeed. I just don't know what else to do.

I really thought that this was the best place to expand, but no luck so far.
  6. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Slinky....

Meebe a 6 month free ad thingie might help.....