Soft dick blow jobs

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by billyS, Sep 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

that happens sometimes to me too. After my first pop, I'll be semi hard. She'll blow me but I don't get up to full strength, but I'm still able to cum. It does feel more intense but I feel like I wasted my load cause I wasn't able to get fully hard. That's why I asked about the cock rings in the other thread.
  2. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Cumming while your dick is still soft, or at least not full hardness is definitely very intense. Of course, usually it means you are coming before you get fully hard which means really quickly, which ain't as much fun.

I sometimes try for that when masturbating.

Soft blows can be terrific. One of my favorite ways to get hard is to have he start a BJ before she gets me excited in other ways.
  3. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I've never been the biggest fan of blowjobs and have basically always seen them as part of foreplay (I've said this before).

Anyways, most of the blowjobs I've had started with me soft and, like you, I noticed that the girl (pro and non-pro) could do a lot more with me in this state. As a result, I used to try to stay as soft as possible during a blowjob. When I got an erection, I generally knew it was only a matter of time before I would switch to intercourse.

So, yeah, I know what you mean, I think. On the other hand, I've only had an orgasm from oral sex at most a half dozen times so I can't really comment on the quality of a partially erect orgasm.
  4. billyS

billyS

I also wanted to say that when my dick is soft and mallable there is more that they can do with it in their mouts, whereas once I'm at full strenght the best they can do is up and down sucking and trying to avoid the teeth. NOt that teeth don't have there place. If the bj is just a prelude to sex then the teeth are fine since it prolongs the boner and gets me bigger without cumming. But if I'm at a peep where a bj is the limit or I'm with hsomeone on the rag then the teeth are just an annoying distraction.
  5. billyS

billyS

A few times recently I went to the peeps and got a bj even though Little billy was somewhat spent from previous activity.
    What winds up happening is that I never really get fully hard or as big as usual and I cum while I'm still soft. However these orgasms are extremely intense. Also the mouth on the cock is unbelievably stimulating. When I cum it usually surprises the girl I'm with that I have cum without getting hard (I do get length and most times thickness however). Most, if not all of these times have happened when I was getting hot and heavy with the GF and we were interuppted for whatever reason before I get a chance to cum. I take my blue ball down to Edison Ave and more often then not I wind up not being able to get hard.

That said, I think a blow job is better overall when it starts when you dick is somewhat soft and small. For some reason I think the fact that the mouth makes it grow and eventually cum is better then when she starts it when it is already hard. When my cock is already hard and the bj starts I notice I usually (lately anyway) that I tend to feel the teeth to the point of distraction and need to cum by pussy instead of finishing in the mouth.
    I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on this subject or experienced anything simialar.