Some facts about Ophelias....

Discussion in 'New York' started by OpheliaDixon, Jul 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. www

thanks miki. i'll respect that. i feel we will meet in the near future
  2. vermeer

vermeer

heaven is dead, or is this an urban myth?
  3. lionelhutz

lionelhutz

I'm sure you were going to announce it later today in its own thread, but your new girl Raven looks HOT. What's the low down on her service? Looks like another great find!
  4. kcdark

kcdark

ophelia's is cool and i havent found that shirt for you yet but im still looking :D
  5. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

I have a few different stories and do not know the truth so I will stay silent
  6. www

OMG! im sorry to hear that. so young, i will say a prayer for her. she was a sweet girl and always treated my well. how did she pass away?
  7. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

I'd like to ask again (like I did in the other thread), any chance you could offer a little more info on this?
  8. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

i guess you havent been keeping up...Heaven passed away
  9. www

any chance of getting heaven back on the roster?
  10. Daddycool

Daddycool

I cannot speak for her girls but Greek is about 100 tip.
  11. mrhap

mrhap

12. OpheliaDixon

thats mickey d's...not mikis
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

two all beef patties, special sauce, uh......Imnot sure if a brothel wants to promote that thought,
  14. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

So, since the motto appears to be "have it your way", how long before someone calls it "The Burger King of Sex"?
  15. OpheliaDixon

Our plumbing exploded yesterday sorry that I missed some of you and that I left our mailbox full...Problems solved...we are open today

1-all our girls are GFE as I see GFE to be(Miki Style)
    2-greek is always xtra its a tip for the gals,not all girls do it
    3-we are usually open 10-7 Mon-Thurs but it is subject to my whims...
    4-I shut the phone off on weekends
    5-I am not a great ***** communicator,its better to phone than to write.
    6-One of the perks of being an Ophelias client is that you can have the Mamasan at house prices
    7-You cannot gain entrance without a reference, ie, a recent provider reference or a verifiable employment reference...this is necessary for the your safety as well as the girls we are looking to remain problem free
    8-discretion is my business I have a sterling reputation as a professional, discreet provider and will never compromise your privacy
    9- This is not Julie's Jr....it is MY place run in MY style and I do not plan to get too big or be too confident. Hubris is the fall all of all tragic heros, I am aware of how graced I am...
    10- Your total satisfaction is my priority, feel free to discuss any issues with me...

I am hoping to be able to serve you gents well. Thank you for all your support and your well wishes. I am on a search to bring you new, diverse talent to satisfy all your tastes...