Some help in F!_u5h!ing, Pllease

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by goldman2, May 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. goldman2

goldman2

Sorry dude,

I just read this...i will stop asking
  2. qqq35

qqq35

recently, i had a provider who was wearing a dress - nice clean legs. rubbed her pussy - it was clean too. she took off her top - 3 hairs growing out of her tit and the bushiest underarms this side of the ape man. real turn off. i like a little hair on the playing field, not on the tits or underarms -- BARF!!
  3. regor_12

regor_12

I don't like it when the girl's have a jungle down there...I guess if you expect them to be neat and trimmed...you should be too.
  4. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Goldman,
    Pick up the World Journal. It's a chinese language newspaper. Check out the classifieds.
  5. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Goldman, look around for your answers. Don't go posting questions or you'll get banned.

good luck
  6. goldman2

goldman2

hey guys, does the tribune give u the same 411 on the girls u guys talk aobut...i hear lots about b1 of F1, or 45/kissena, i am pretty sure i live near them all, but i want some place real close....is it possible to get priv. messages here on UG? If so, can someone pm me the 411.

Hey sidekick, im asian too, haha. I shave cuz it makes it look bigger and neater. I'm also workin on my six pack to make it look real good for the ladies. Thanks agian.
  7. Lascivious

Lascivious

goldman, if you got a good job and money, it's easier for you to dump your girlfriend and get another girl who'll give you head. In this day and age, it's not whether a gf will blow you but whether she'll swallow or spit.
  8. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

no kidding, but when they are blowing me, they see nothing but smooth skin. :)
  9. ballys20

ballys20

I usually just trim the hair down in the pube area so that it doesn't look like the jungle in the Amazon. Rather than shaving the whole area, I just give a good trim and then it doesn't itch as much when the hairs grow back in. And you're Sidekick - the girls like it much better when they don't have to have a jungle staring them in the face when blowing you.
  10. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

its not so bad. Guess cause I'm asian the hair is thin and silky. Ok, there is some itch there but not that bad. I keep it clean down there but often enough so when I have an urge to see a girl, its all ready. :)
  11. pinga

pinga

But, it gets real itchy real fast once the hair starts growing back. Did it once and never again.
  12. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

possibly, but its cooler down there! :) :) :)
  13. Traderdave

Traderdave

So now you look like you're 13 years old
  14. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

I do it cause it feels better. All that hair down there during the summer time makes the temperature go up. Besides, the girls love it when you're trimmed or shaved down there. :)
  15. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

theres a queens tribune box outside the dunkin donuts on kissena and LIE. dude, i gotta ask... why'd you shave your balls?
  16. goldman2

goldman2

Ah,,,,,,thanks man.....i hadn't even thought of that
  17. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Do what most of us mongers do, pick up a copy of the Queens Tribune. Check out the back pages. Make some phone calls, take one for the team and report back.
  18. goldman2

goldman2

haha, thanks haamx, but i just wanna experience it. my gf cost way more than i can afford already, but i just want a bj from some unknown girl i can jizz on and leave. no strings attached kinda sheit.

hope someone can give me soem leads in flushing....i wouldnt drive there cuz i dont want car keys in my pocket if the worst does happen. id rather walk there or take a bus.

anyone help me out?
  19. Mxaah

Mxaah

lol, you're funny man. I'd say quit this hobby now before it's too late. I, not so long ago, was in your shoes ... now I am more broke than what you were in your sophomore year.

Haamx
  20. goldman2

goldman2

p.s. ive been to West Gard3n in manhattan before, my cousin treated me there for hlelpin him out with some house work...it was....not as good....heres the story....since i look relaly young, and i had shaved my pubes, i looked like i was 12...so the old mmamason (probly 40's) saw me coming in, she thought was a young boy and took me first....on with the suana, washdown, then massage, she gave me a soft massage, then i asked if i could get a happie en ding, and shes like NO!.....i felt stupid for asking...but then for some reason a few minutes into the massage, she started massaging my ass cheeks, then turned me around and gave me a HJ....it was ok...but for 1.25, looking back, i think i could have gotten better, from a hotter girl.