Some of you guys are plainly fowl or foul oick your choice

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Jul 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: see you

HA Ha Ha, now for sure I know who Angel Boy is- You used two (my) there- Come on fellows- follow me over to Robert Moses over by the lighthouse- LOL!!!
  2. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

see you

on field 5.. that is my current spot in the sand.. but i am taking colby and the ( my) angel boy and ( my) jelly bean.... sorry one blanket and a big cooler...
    yes a perfect day for sun and fun..
    hugzzzz
  3. Carl M

Hey Dawn todays a good day for the Beach

The nude one that is- LOL!!
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

was not offended

my dear was just clearing it up for those who might read and not understand..... grin.....
    that you got more than you paid for time wise..... which was un usual i now understand......... for most providers...
    however there was def no malice here and noooo need for forgiveness you are always in my heart honey..
    HUGZZZ
    LIDAWN
  5. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Dawn

You were never wrong....only right. Oh, so right. I look foward to seeing you again. Never got that barbeque though. But I forgive you, the picture of you cleaning is worth 10,000 words. Sigh.

Never meant to upset you Dawn. Just commenting on the last line of your post....."Agreed code of honor even among theives". I guess my comment was not funny. Sorry, please accept my apology... Pleeezzzzeeeee. TNS begging for forgiveness from the Cajun Princess!!!
  6. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

Honor, Loyalty, Trust, Faith, Respect, and blowjobs?

Can it be possible? Idle, mean-spirited gossip transmitted electronically between members of this happy little fraternity - Here? Here in the land of UG;?
    in the "never- neverland" of kindness, courteousy, and chivalry?....? Yea gads!!!!!!!! -
  7. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

2 hours only last time..

i think we spent about 4.5 or so or am i wrong tucker... we had dinner and i was dinner and then we had desert and we took some home i believe and yes the floor is very very clean grin wink........
    I was no thief for you......... you came out ahead i believe...... or am i wrong ?
    Hugzz dawn

[Edited by LIDAWN on 07-13-2001 at 06:28 PM]
  8. Phantom

Phantom

Re: Its Called...

From the Star Trek movie, The Wrath of Oz
  9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Its Called...

The Challenge of OZ
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

he's next!

give him to me. i've got nothing to do now.
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Dawn

You are not a thief anymore, you are retired. I guess that makes you a retired thief. How about coming out of retirement for just 2 hours?
  12. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

i agree with this thread

what is said in email is private between correspondants.. why share the info.. if i wanted someone else yto know.. i would post it......
    LIDAWN
    Agreed code of honor even among thieves
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

While I am currently looking into the situation, it appears that someone took a private email from another member containing "review" type info and forwarded it to the provider who was described therein.

I can't beleive I have to actually state that I find this disgusting. The only real purpose I can see to doing this is to stir up rancor.

I also must say that I agree with Wimpy that any provider who would see such a client knowing that they had done such a thing, no matter if any of the other participants were known to her, would deserve whatever ill wind blew her way afterwards. When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas. The same goes for any provider who was sharing a guy's info with other guy. If you see someone like that, don't be surprised when it's your info which is getting around.
  14. wimpy

wimpy

Justme, I made the appropriate report to the powers that be here. And They are looking into it.

Tucker, I would love to say who it is, but I leave it to the powers. I feel thisguy wronged someone here and that person is well known and liked here. So it really bothers me. Reviewing my e-mails from the past I realized that this person had e-mailed me about a month ago wanting info on a provider. Since I did not know this person I told him I could not go into details. Just YMMV!!!

MJC, I agree unless I know someone or see that they have had been on the board and partcipating for a while the best they get is YMMV.

Candie, don't you feel that someone you who is forwarding emails from other guys or gals about there sessions with you..Doesn't that make you think he is a shady character????
  15. candie

candie

S H A G G Y !

wasnt me````````````however, I am always getting forwarded email from client to client so I understand how you feel wimpy. but to me its always nice to know who one can trust and who one can't

[Edited by candie on 07-13-2001 at 12:42 PM]
  16. MJC185

MJC185

The lesson to be learned here is...

Do not say anything in an email you wouldnt put in a post on the message boards. Can't go wrong that way.

Furthermore, dont exchange info via email with people you don't really know. Yes 'know' is a very subjective term, but the best policy is to not trust the people you meet here.

MJC
  17. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Wimpy

An absolute travesty. I never imagined something like that would happen. We should know who this character is so we can be protected and be able to continue to compare notes honestly.
  18. Carl M

This is Extremely Frightful!

Wimpy I know where you are coming from bro!
  19. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I could be wrong, but I would think that the APM would want to know the specifics (and would be less than happy if the specifics were posted).
  20. wimpy

wimpy

You know I really think some of us sunken to an all time low on this board. With all the shit that has been going on lately I thought it could not get any worse. But, a close friend of mine of this board told me something that was done directly or indirectly to him by another member. It just sickens me. And with out naming names.

How can one of us ask another memeber about a particular provider and then forward the e-mail to the provider....I mean what the fuck is that about. And granted I haven't heard the other side of the story but I know the provider and I know the person who had his e-mail forwarded to the provider. I do know this happened and it sucks big time. Totally uncalled for.

When Slinky and Allen first tarted this board I was one of the first members. Tired of the bullshit of TBD and the restrictions of JAG. And all the shit that has been going on latley with different provider camps knocking each other, I did not like it but what the hell. But forwarding an e-mail to a provider is the lowest.

I will say this to the provider if a client forwards you e-mail from what is believed to be a private conversation. Boys talking and braging about what we boys do. Do you want the person who forwarded you the e-mail as a client. I will also state that I am so pissed that if this provider was to see this person, I would not ever see the provider again and I will tell that to her. Sex and fucking is one thing, but I believe in a certain code that what I say to the some especially some who asks should stay betwen us.

Same if Provider A and Provider B shared info about a particular client and Provider B goes back to the client and says guess what Provider A says about you. That is wrong also.

The so the person who did this and you know who you are. Basically Fuck You.

I am done!!!