Something a Little Different (Husband/Wife Couple

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by onehopatrick, Dec 27, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a guy there.
  2. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

I met with this couple on Tuesday evening after phoning them last week. The husband does all the scheduling and he was easy to contact by phone. They gave me directions, got the room and were ready and waiting when I arrived. Basically, my experience was similar to the one that OneHop had. The lady is the color of milk chocolate with a very impressive rack, at least DD cups, a couple of extra pounds but still quite shapely for a mature lady. The husband seems to be there going along for the ride, very interested in watching although he did briefly join in. No male/male contact attempted which was fine with me. The action began pretty much the same way that OneHop described above so I will skip that part.

Once our clothes came off she and I started out with some mutual oral action which she seemed to really enjoy. She was very clean and receptive to DATY. Then I continued doing her while she performed oral on her husband. After the cover went on we got down to some mish and doggy style and finally ended the performance with more oral while the husband did her doggy style. All in all I had a very enjoyable time with this couple. I found them both to be very accomodating yet safe. They seemed like really nice people who do this justto spice up their sex lives. If it wasn't such a long drive for me to meet with them I might consider a rematch. They are definitely a nice change of pace, weren't clock watchers and the price of $.6 was reasonable.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  3. firefightertom

firefightertom

I got lucky a few years ago and Had this type of thing off of AOL for free. The women had an older husband and wanted to have a 3 some it was pretty hot. I'm gonna try these guys.
  4. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

blf, i wasn't really up for multiple cups (the session was intense enough the first go around). but, i suspect that a second cup could be had
  5. dahmer

dahmer

I am scheduled for tonight. I spoke to him last night and it seems that they do not do this for the money. He actually gets off watching and she likes him watching. It started as a once in awhile thing. But the responses have been heavy. He does ask questions about what you are and what you look like. It seems they rent a room to do this. They used to do this like once a week. But it has grown. They only do 1 a night max. The small cost involved is mostly to cover their expenses. Travel, hotel. If she is willing, I will be happy to perform. I did tell the guy I was not Bi, just in case. He said neither was he and he has no interaction with you. I will report back.
  6. bfl13

bfl13

So pat were multiple cups offered for the hour?
  7. jp1064

jp1064

yeah, their ad is there today 1/7
  8. Blender

Blender

There's a young couple offering the same experience in the NYC area.

Anyone try them?
  9. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

just search using the keyword "hubby" on on cl, nj, erotic services. i don't they advertise often, but their ad is most likely still available
  10. njbibbles

njbibbles

I just tried a search on CL........what section? I had no luck.
  11. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Well, according to the ******s I exchanged with this second couple, HE is 50 and SHE is early 40s. They sent me a couple of photos and she does look nice enough to raise the old rod. After all, to me early 40s is still young enough. The guy implied that most of the time she would invite the guest to join in but, then again, a comment like that means YMMV. All I can say is that they replied to my photo saying that she would have no trouble inviting me to join. The couple that OneHop was with sounds a lot more interesting especially after I read his comment about the woman having a nice rack. I have experience with MMF 3somes and rather enjoy them so something like this would be right down my alley. To me it is refreshing to find a woman who thinks like this lady does about sex. I wish I could make it up to their area to partake.
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

So, it is possible that you pay a signficant amount of dollars, and all you get to do is watch-correct? Whatever, floats your boat. Say about 2 1/2 to 3 bananna's to watch a guy bang his wife. And they are middle aged-correct? I guess, whatever! Unusual no?
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  13. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

This couple sounds like a really good time. I wish that I was able to get to the New Brunswick area in order to experience them for myself. I've never been with an Af/Am lady and have wanted to try one if the situation was right and she had a really nice body. There is another couple from the Cape May area advertising in the Philly Board of CL that does pretty much the same scene except they are both caucasian and their price is higher. They advertise that their service is to perform sexually for you while you watch and, IF the wife is attracted to you, you will be invited to join in at no extra charge. From their most recent posts it appears they are doing this because of some significant financial trouble that may soon involve a bankruptcy.
  14. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

It wasn't Jackee. I had the pleasure of seeing Jackee on a few prior occasions and the woman here was not her.
  15. eaglefan

eaglefan

There is a woman (Jackee) who post on craigs list as an idepedent. I wonder if this is the same lady working as part of a couple?
  16. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

try doing a search using the keyword "hubby". it should pull up their last active posting ( it was still active this morning)
  17. Thorn

Thorn

Slinky, get your arm out of JL's ass this moment!
  18. bfl13

bfl13

i am in the south/new Brunswick area a few times a month and would definitely be interested. I searched current CL and didnt see anything. Any contact info to help out?
  19. justlooking

justlooking

See, then the husband and wife come in, and I say to the wife, "Hi. Are you Finnish?"

And she says, "Yes, that'll be $6 [apparently that's Finnish for one hundred and sixty dollars]," and leaves.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  20. justlooking

justlooking

I'm thinking, the husband is Albanian -- preferably from the southeastern part of Albania -- and maybe the wife is Finnish.

No, wait, the husband is from Tonga, and the wife is from Alsace (but NOT from Lorraine).

Even better: the husband is from Kamchatka, and the wife is from Irkutsk.

This is gonna be great. Where ARE those couples?