Something About Mary (of Indy Girls)

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by its_mousey, Feb 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

sorry for my limited thought.. I was thinking of a specific case where the agency did advertise.. then was banned..
  2. redleg609

redleg609

The Agency has been banned by Slinky. Therefore, it's name gets asterisked.
  3. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

So you don't see any reviews of agencies which don't advertise here? Are you blind?
  4. vorhaut

vorhaut

5. loulovesit

loulovesit

why is it ok to post girls from craigs list then? and not agencys that dont advertise here?
  6. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

only if they do not advertise here.. I imagine..be safe
  7. its_mousey

its_mousey

That's what I thought too, but I didn't know mentioning certain agencies was a no-no.

*Squeak!*
  8. redleg609

redleg609

I saw Mary when she was in Princeton a month or so ago.

Nice review of her and there's nothing I would disagree with.
  9. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

The word was *** out maybe because there's an agency with that name.
  10. its_mousey

its_mousey

..actually it was more about me. See below.

I decided to diversify my diet of SWs and AMP girls, and opted for an agency gir by seeing Mary this week, whose bio (incl. works she did for mags & videos, etc.) and pics are at the indy girls’ website.

Damage is 250.

First, I should get something out of the way. You know how we hobbyists have our good days (hard and slammin’ like a wild stallion) and we have our bad days (limp like a fuckin’ noodle)? It is w/great discomfort that due to various factors, I admit I was more of the latter when I met up w/Mary. It rarely happens but it did. So w/that said, hopefully you’ll put my review in context.

The Goods Are Good

Mary’s pics are as accurate as the pics on their website can be. What I mean is her face on their website is blurred out and there’s no entire body shot, except for pics taken in angles. But I do believe those pictures are hers, although she is a bit chubbier in person (not fat though). She’s not ravishingly beautiful but comely looking and her D racks seem real to me. She appeared slightly older than the age that was indicated in their website (22).

My 1st pick off of their website was Brandy, but opted for Mary since she was closer to me. I made the appt. early in the morning but was scheduled for the evening. By the time I was on my way, on top of feeling edgy, I was also feeling fatigued As for feeling nervous, perhaps it was because haven’t used an agency in over 2 years which was w/the now defunct Day Dreams of NJ (and I remember not being able to cum despite of BBFS -see my review of Francesca).

The incall was at a luxurious hotel in Secaucus. She was courteous greeting me and she wore high heels, some kinda of lingerie w/ lose fitting chiffon robe. The room was dark except for candles that are lit throughout the bed room. I briefly saw what appeared to be CNN on the TV in the other room w/women in black robes wailing over bloodied bodies. She asked if I wanted to freshen up. I noticed a robe bed and slippers on the bed, but. I opted to just washing my face.

After leaving the fee on the table, she suggested I take off my remaining shirt and lie down for a massage. This was done naked on my back, and she used some scented oils. The massage wasn’t the greatest but the ******** (WTF- why is the word "amb_iance" being censored???) and our light conversation somewhat put me at ease.

The Not-So-Dastardly Deed

On the flip, she massaged my chest. I had a full view of her full supple breasts and shapely legs. Shifted position, as she stroked me down there while I gently kissed and licked those breasts of hers. Although she was gentle, it wasn’t GFE save for a brief kiss on the lips, some pecks on my neck and chest. She proceeded w/BJ which she will only do w/cover (crap!). However, she was pretty good nonetheless w/generous amounts of kissing and licking the balls. I positioned myself for DATY. Except for a small strip, she was clean shaven, and very clean. It also looked good (as opposed to those w/huge flaps sticking out resembling like roast beef). I alternated between 69ing and just sitting back and watching her as I pump her mouth.

You Stupid Dick (literally)!

I then asked her to mount me. Did CG for a bit, then she leaned back & spread her legs more so I have a full view of my cock going in & out of her pussy. I could tell how she rode me that she’s very good at this. But my cock kept slipping out and began to lose it. She switched to reverse CG, but I began to get flaccid. Fuck! I regained some hardness after she stroked me & licked my balls. We tried doggie, but I began losing it again. Sonuvabitch! More stroking & licking. Tried to mish but again I started losing it. Goddammit! I started getting flustered which made things worse. However, Mary was nice about it and constantly tried her best to keep my hard by trying different positions and multiple strokings. She then suggested I remove the condom (woo-hoo!) and she jerked me off while letting me titty-fuck (crap!).

I was never a fan of sticking the tits, but I have to admit, the way she did it was fucking good. I did get hard, but at that point, I knew that I was just gonna lose it again if I tried to fuck. I opted for more oral instead. After changing the condom, I spread my legs and she began licking/sucking my balls, while both of us stroked my shaft. Apparently, this did the trick and I finally came.

Mary brought me a warm towel to wipe off with. She also asked if I wanted to shower, which I declined. In an attempt to cover up my embarrassment I tried some small talk w/her. Interestingly enough, we had a very interesting and lively conversation about politics (middle east) and our travels abroad (she’s well traveled) for at least 15-20 minutes. I think we would’ve continued talking but I had to go. I tipped her 50.

Overall

I think I would’ve had more fun w/her had it not been for my less than stellar performance (who am I kidding, I sucked). Although I'm still young, if this shit keeps up, I might have to resort to supplements. In any event, the bottom line is that she's pretty, busty, knows how to fuck, licks/sucks balls quite good, patient and is a consummate professional (she never once sighed or rolled her eyes at my inability to perform) which I think offsets the possible drawbacks of no GFE, no LFK/DFK, some added weight (compared to her pics) and all is covered.

*Squeak!*
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2006