Sometimes appetizers are enough

Discussion in 'New York' started by fumpton, Jan 24, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kaybo

kaybo

I saw Elanya last month (I dashed to JUlie's after Tomb Raider). She used a varied rhythmn with her technique and knew when and how to "milk" you. sometimes you get a girl that's got the enthusiasm, but no pacing. It's like pulling out in 5th gear.

Elenya's technique was great on its own, but she took hints and ran with them. Lots of moisture, suction hands and no hands, eye contact, humming, moaning, ball sucking... She also was very into Asian, going from one end to the other with long wet licks, then to DT, then to deep rimming, etc... my toes are still curling from that one. I never went TC, because I like HJ releases.

Basically I think if you find someone who has a "gift" allot of it is finding what you like and some girls are more intuative than others. One sure fire way to find outstanding technique is to communicate what you want and how you want it. (I'm not preaching here, but if you keep your mouth shut, don't be surprised if the girl can't read your mind).

If you need any other details, you can e-mail me.

kaybo6@hotmail.com
  2. nj george

nj george

i am not quite as experienced as some of the others but, in no particular order:
    b2s, candie, dawn, and one who has not been mentioned yet......val.
  3. Phantom

Phantom

[Edited by Phantom on 08-06-2001 at 05:48 PM]
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thanks Sunshine and a Question

Sunshine and the other Gents,

Sunshine-thanks for the tips about those girls and the talents that they have. Guys-You know one thing that appears to be missing here-I once tried to schedule a session with Elanya from Julies but was unable to do so, since she was not available on that day. As of yet-throughout this post, only a very few people have responded about her oral talents. I was informed by several people that I trust quite well, that her oral skills are superb. Well then-why have we pretty much left her out? Can anyone share some personal info. about her talents?

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 08-06-2001 at 03:49 PM]
  5. sunshine40

sunshine40 AKA IQ40

French lessons

Adrianne of JB's (good tip expected), but what skill,
    Barbie of NY Dolls (and that is her picture),
    Bridgette (formerly of JB's, now of Julies),
    Heidi (NY-Exotics, formerly of Corporate Affairs)
    and
    most of the staff at Corporate Affairs
    give excellent french lessons!!!
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Carl

Carl,

Possibly in good time you will get to sample that little treat. And, Oh-What a snack to sample.
  7. nj george

nj george

[Edited by nj george on 08-06-2001 at 02:26 PM]
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Great Appetizers

Those goddam Private Stash chicks- I could use one of them right now!!
  9. Zeus

Zeus

B2S & Charley (from Ohio)

[Edited by Zeus on 08-05-2001 at 11:52 AM]
  10. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Great Appetizers

Bill/Carl/and the Guys:

I would have to agree with you guys on this one. Tops in my book in regards to bbbj skills are the following providers in this order:
    1. One that I can not mention-below the Radar Screen
    2. Cecilia
    3. Mercy Dancer
    4. Dawn
    5. Body2See

As for Number 1-she just loves to brew those multiple cups of coffee and has a fantastic technique. However, she is not seeing anyone new.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 08-04-2001 at 11:25 AM]
  11. I'll second that..

On B2S. What a nice surprise. I should've just said "do that again..." about seven times...

Anyway, if she let it get a little messy and swallowed, I'd sell my house, empty my bank acct and pull a Leaving Las Vegas, I think.

Just kidding. Mostly.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The best ever!
  13. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Never saw Dawn, but B2S is as good as there is, IMO.

At least with girls that are "within reach" of us guys here.
  14. Zeus

Zeus

Where did Ivy go?
  15. Carl M

Re: Second That Emotion

You think Cecilias is big- if Ivy makes a comeback at Nicole Rios check her out and she has a clit ring to boot!!
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

From The Simpsons:

MR BURNS: Smithers, I've been thinking. Is it wrong to cheat in order to win a million dollar bet?

SMITHERS: Yes, Sir.

MR BURNS: Let me rephrase that, Is it wrong if "I" cheat in order to win a million dollar bet?

SMITHERS: No, Sir.
  17. pswope

pswope One out of three

Rooster
    Deja just returned from a long sabbatical. I emailed you the 411.
  18. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Second That Emotion

B2S simply stunned me. Sasha has tremendous French skills and Cecilia (who also has the biggest clit I think I have ever seen) sucked me inside out.

Damnit, now I may have to go and get some this afternoon. And I was trying to be fiscally responsible today.
  19. Carl M

Bill you can add Dawn and B2S to that list also!

[Edited by Carl M on 07-31-2001 at 09:57 AM]
  20. fishfry

fishfry

Since this thread just got revived I'll put in my two cents. I hate latex and I rarely if ever have intercourse with anyone these days. I love good oral. And if the oral's no good then I enjoy a variety of other erotic activities leading to a handjob performed by myself or my partner, depending on who's better at it.

fish