Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Insatiable1

Insatiable1

Sophia....can I ask you if your couple friendly ? Thank you honey...couple mid forties..attractive very cool and clean.. J n l
  2. Li631

Li631

Not me but nice save.
    Now hopefully his SO isn't allergic to dogs.... then he may be up on attempted charges lol
  3. thezoos

thezoos

Sophia doesn't just GIVE head, she uses it.

A rarity!

Gotta get her off the bucket list.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I secretly record all my sessions... oops, I guess I suck at keeping secrets... but on another note... I had a female S.O. contact me yesterday.... obviously whoever she belonged to only contacted me or my husband in regards to the puppies we are selling... so if that's you, heads up... she wouldn't provide name or number so that's all I was able to come up with on the spot... lmk if I can help beyond that.
    nova6585 and thezoos like this.
  5. Li631

Li631

Any time just $29.99 and for you I will grant you the Carlito Special 2 for the price of 3 and of course shipping will only be $75
    nova6585 and Sophia Belle like this.
  6. nova6585

nova6585

Can i please get a copy of that tape from the hidden video camera since im probably on it lol...would love to re live my experience with Sophie :)
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. Li631

Li631

NON STALKER kind of way?
    Must step up my game lol
    So glad you are feeling better and not upset with the aerial surveillance, tree climbing and hidden video cameras that I knew nothing about
    Thank goodness you didn't find the gps tracker i placed on B Ubs collar..... oops damn it
    vad1 likes this.
  8. nova6585

nova6585

Hey guys i was a member a long time ago and just now came back to the scene after a long time away and after reading all of Sophie's thread i just knew she had to be my first encounter. please be easy on me as IM not the greatest of writing and will try and follow all the rules.

Ok so on to the review....So first off since this was my first time in a long time contacting a provider i was super nervous and almost didn't go through with it but i just had to see this gem they call Sophie. I email her early this morning and get through the verifying ok and we set up an appointment for later this afternoon. I arrive at the hotel at the scheduled time and phone Sophie and she said she would be right down to bring me in the side door but after 15 mins of waiting IM getting nervous thinking maybe i spooked her and she was ditching me but then my phone rings and its Sophie asking where i am because she doesn't see me near the door..Anyways long story short the hotel she was staying at had 2 different hotels on the property and i was at the wrong one so after we figured that out and i found the correct door she brought me up to her room.

Ok so first impression of Sophie is i felt like she was my girlfriend and she was sneaking me up to her bedroom upstairs..yep that how comfortable she makes you feel right off the bat. I was still a little nervous but like other reviews have mentioned she is so easy to talk to and makes you feel relaxed. Anyways we chatted for about 15mins about different things and getting to know each other, ofcourse i couldn't ignore Bubba and he made me feel right at home also...that little bugger is awesome...Sophie gave me a little laser light and that little guy was like a cat chasing that damn thing all over room in circles and had us laughing our asses off. Like i said i felt like i knew her forever at this point but i figured it was time to get down to business. So Bubba headed to the couch and Sophie and i started to get undressed and laid down on the bed.

We started out with some LFK and it progressed into DFK and i mentioned to her that i feel like your my girlfriend because thats how hot and passionate it was(atleast to me). After a few mins of fooling around she starting kissing my chest and licking my nipples as she makes her way down south in such a sensual way that i was already rock hard by the time she got near my cock. She then started giving me the most amazing BBJ ive had in a long time, she knows just how to work it ...not to fast and not to slow and just enough suction and sloppiness, this went on for only a few minutes because i was afraid i would blow and then i couldn't fuck her.(I did ask her if i could DATY but it was not available this session but will be next time. Cant wait for that) Anyways she grabs a cover and off we go,,she asks if i want to start with doggie but i said no because doggie will blow it to fast for me and i wanted to cherish this gems sweet pussy as long as i could so we started in mish. Again this felt amazing because as i was fucking her tight wet pussy we were also DFK and it was hot as fuck..the only way i could describe it is GFE x10. it was simple awesome. So after about 3 or 4 mins i knew i was getting close so i said lets get some doggie going and so she gets into position and i knew i wouldn't last long after looking at the beautiful ass of hers but i gave it my best...i slipped it in from behind and it felt so freaking tight and amazing, As i was pounding her she started pushing into me and getting in the motion of some serious doggie and i didn't know how much longer i could last, then she tells me she likes watching herself in the mirror to the side of the bed getting fucked(wish the mirror was bigger because i couldn't see myself from my position). So IM grabbing that ass and pounding the pussy hard and couldn't last anymore and just exploded and exploded and felt like my orgasm just kept going and going( yes it was that amazing and its been a while). So i just fall onto the bed and cant move. Sophie grabs a nice hot towel for me to clean up with. I didn't really feel like getting up but i knew my time was almost up but she didn't even rush me or anything so i started getting dressed and we chatted for a little while longer. She offered me a nice little ice cream treat and after that session it was just what i needed. Ohh btw Bubba is back on the bed now and caught him trying to eat the condom wrapper. dirty little bugger he is lol. So with that we LFK and hug a little and IM out the door with a big ass smile and so happy that Sophie was my first date since getting back into this. Im glad to have met such an amazing lady and will hopefully be visiting her again real soon.

Thanks for reading!
    vad1 and hardndslick like this.
  9. LuvMeSumPoonTang

LuvMeSumPoonTang

Glad you're feeling better!
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I have actually been super sick over the last week. I was planning to post this morning to let everyone know that I am back in business so to speak. I have literally been so sick that I had to go stay with a friend to receive care. Thank you for all of the concern. I really cherish the fact that someone makes a point to look into my whereabouts in a NON-STALKER like way. It makes me feel that much safer.

Anyways, to let everyone know, I am in Farmingdale right in front of the airport. Come see me anytime. I'm available now!
  11. Li631

Li631

OK Sophia or anybody else that can chime in please do.
    Is she ok or out of town? Haven't seen an ad in a few and no activity here and have reached out numerous times over the past couple weeks.
    Hope all is well our sweet belle
  12. boneengineer

boneengineer

So back to the purpose of UG......... Enough of the drama/ nonsense/ ball breaking and infighting.

After all isn't the idea of this forum to share info and be of assistance in the cause.............That cause being finding P4P pussy and not getting jammed up with the BS ( Cops, theives and shitty providers ) that the hobby attracts.

So i go to see my betrothed ( well that's the impression of Makinit ) Go in the early afternoon so i am her first apt of the day. Give her a hug and tell her it will all be ok just concentrate on your fine work for the UG guys that appreciate you. She is over the last 24 hours of nonsense which I am glad about.
    Some catch up chit chat havent been with her in over a week so we have a nice conversation, rub her only true friends belly and then off into his little carry case. She is impressed that i know how to lock his ass up LOL...... After all as much as I love bubba and vice versa..... there is something about a doggie kiss that just kills my wood LOL.

Lay on the bed touching making out at this point in our " relationship" it just kind of flows. Then she offers up a massage and who am I to say no. She has great hands and actually knows what she is doing. she rubs he head to toe back and front and then finishes with the bone.......... An amazing BBJ looking up concentrating on my pleasure, cant take all the attention so i ask her to swing around for some 69.......... I truly love eating her.... she has such a pretty pussy and it tastes so fine.... give her a little rimming and ass squeezing. She comes to a point where she says enough of this you have to fuck me. Awesome since we both love dogs I suggest we start in that position.... work my way into her tight wet pussy and have to go slow to start...... I refuse to let things get out of hand to fast LOL. As i am fucking her from behind she looks over her shoulder at me and asks me " Hey wheres my ring?" LOL I told her the only ring i plan on bring to you any time soon will be a cock ring LMAO...... She said that was ok she only wants one from Tiffany............ NOT JARED!

Mix up the positions and then end up in MISH which we both enjoy.... slow deep fucking that we both love till i collapse in a heap LOL.

Layed on the bed just chillin some more she cleans me up asks if i brought my coupon ROFLMAO.......... I said hell no I am on the frequent fly program my rates are already etched in stone.

So I had a great afternoon, went back to work with a smile on my face. So even with all her little quirks and minor faults...... she is still my ATF.

For the newbees and lurkers treat her right and you will be well rewarded. For her regulars...... I think she is back to being herself. She is letting all the drama and BS bounce off her.
    Norm, Sophia Belle, PowPowPow and 6 others like this.
  13. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I sincerely apologize for the interruptions. I tried to make sure they were not given any attention and I tried to explain the issues but unfortunately brick walls and egos are really hard to reach anything to. I'm glad you enjoyed things in spite of the issues at hand. I look forward to seeing you again.
    spanks likes this.
  14. PowPowPow

PowPowPow

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    SB has brought me over from the AMP scene, and how! Haven't seen a provider on LI, just AMPs, so I thought I might have a tough time getting an appointment. Texted SB my UG handle and got an appointment for the next day. As I'm driving over to Ronkonkoma, get a text asking if I'm still coming over. Replied yes and thought it was a bit odd. Get to the hotel and call her for the room number, and SB says she's between rooms as the one she was in got completely flooded. Asked if I could wait 15 minutes or so while they got her another room. Felt like 20 waiting in the car and was thinking of going home until she texted me.

Glad I stayed. Get into the room and there's another girl there. "Fiona, right"? Glad I was current on my UG reading! She retreated to the bathroom while SB and I got to know each other. I put my clothes on the desk against the wall and Sophia takes off her dress. Wow, did I like what I see! Sophia apologized for the delay and really took care of me. She gets down and starts a BBBJ that felt wonderful. I was in my happy zone until Fiona comes out of the bathroom to get something. Kinda startling and weird, but my body was in no position to move. Instinctively kept one eye on Fiona while Sophia was making me close both eyes. Relaxed again when I heard the bathroom door shut.

We moved to the bed and SB put a cover on. Started cowgirl, CBJ and went back to cowgirl. Couldn't last much longer and blew in the bag. Had some time left and we chatted and got to know each other. Fiona came out and I saw Sophia's kindness in mentoring her, talking about UG as a good place to start for clients. Couldn't walk out the door right away as Fiona told the next appointment to come up to the room. Went into the bathroom while Sophia asked the next monger to head towards the elevators so that I can have privacy to leave the room. A teaching moment to Fiona, so it's a shame that a few days later I'm reading about the falling out.

Sophia - had a blast! Would love to see you again soon.
    vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  15. Li631

Li631

I wonder if i could split my hour....1/2 on the way to work...1/2 on the way home LOL
  16. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Yes since you contacted me within those hours... I'm thinking of running that special Sunday -Thursday (Friday AM) from 11pm -5am....
  17. boneengineer

boneengineer

Hey it's 540 AM. CAN I GET THAT DEAL????????? LMAO
    SirKniight likes this.
  18. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Tonight Only - From 6pm to 6am

Happy Hour for all UG Members & Lurkers

1 Hour Session is $200

Don't miss out
    JF105, Makinithappen and boneengineer like this.
  19. boneengineer

boneengineer

texted with SB and sounds like they are all set and ready to see clients. Apparently her new protege needed some help setting set up.

The thought of a threesome with those 2 is compelling
    vad1 likes this.
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Im definitely guilty of the unorganized mess... I had just eaten and have a tendency to get sidetracked easily - hence the 1/2 eaten Food. One thing I never do is ask that any of my reviews be censored or embellished in any way. I accept responsibility for the things that make me the Perfectly Imperfect sassy Southern sweetheart. I thank you 4 giving me a second chance and meeting me again and I'm glad that you enjoyed our time Minus the tidyness.