Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

When I look at ads in other states I find titles that stand out when I am just scrolling through... then I copy And paste it to a new ad here
  2. vad1

vad1

One reason: so it's not "searchable".

Same reason why the phone #s are posted in all different ways. Including in between the words, like in CL.

Why would a provider NOT want to be searchable?

There you have me.

Otoh, it could be that they just want to be cutesy or stand out from all the other ads?

Sorry for jumping in and giving my take on it; I know you asked the Belle.

V
  3. Banacek

Banacek Retired

So maybe we can finally find out why girls post BP ads with secret type like this:
    Ꮋigh Ꮯlass "ᗷÖᗰBSHELL" Ꮯatέriηg TÖ " UᑭᔕCᎪᏞᎬ MEN

Would you care to explain this tactic and enlighten our curious minds.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Hey babe. I need to talk to you anyways. So hit me up when you can.
  5. gold69

gold69

What's up girl. Just dropping by to say hello. Hope to see you soon.
  6. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm going to post this in both of my threads so there is no room for confusion or question or even doubt... I try my damndest to remember everyone... I take notes and I try to be as friendly and personable as possible... unfortunately for you... If you give me a different names than you originally gave me, I have some immediate trust issues. So please take this for what it is worth... I happen To be very honest, it's something I feel cursed with honestly... So please don't waste your time lying to me because keeping up your lies is kinda hard when you don't contact regularly. Id much rather you say that you are not comfortable with talking or whatever... I can not risk me or my girl for your bullshit. I don't wish any ill will on anyone, so don't take this negatively. But, please do me a favor and waste someone else's time, I'm not interested in your BS and blacklisting anyone doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Money means nothing if you are locked up or if you put any of your companions at risk of exposure ... period ... ok... I'm off my soap box. Have a great night.
    spanks, sixtyearold and Li631 like this.
  7. vad1

vad1

Read the Bear bones Jones review.

Incoherent.

Seen her 6 times. Stopped after Plainview because of UTI.

But Melville mentioned afterwards.

So, prior 5 times - no UTI. 6th time was the (c)harm.

And therefore, the resident epidemiologist, after diligently comparing the nucleic acids from the Belle and the bugs from his pee, came to the inescapable conclusion.

"This CANT be from the companions that I see in hotels and motels I hit almost every day. Proof captured for poster(ior)ity by unedited video from SB's camera."

Sigh.

Bear, I read your reviews. You bare all.

As Sir B pointed out: ummm UTI?

Cranberry juice might fix that.

It won't fix what you've written.

Bear speaketh rare bull.

V
  8. Li631

Li631

And once again..... class rises
    Thank you Sophia for rising.... as always
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  9. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Thank you darlin'
  10. hardndslick

hardndslick

I don't think that one guy can hurt your rep. Your top notch reviews speak for themselves. I just think some guys have an agenda and just want to be shit stirrers.
    Btw, happy birthday!!!!
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm just annoyed all together... I guess if you don't have haters, you are not doing something right...
    lovelight and backseat like this.
  12. Banacek

Banacek Retired

The biggest question I have about the allegation the Bearer of Bad News made is whether he is using the proper wording. A UTI in males in rare from the info I've read and it does not seem to be caused by transmission from one person to another. Rather, it is caused by bacteria. Are we to infer that he is just illliterate and meant an STD instead?
  13. trigeek

trigeek

Definitely not! I'll say that again Definitely NOT!
  14. nova6585

nova6585

Well no one is perfect but your damn close!...haha Been trying to make time to see you again things have been crazy. Btw hope you enjoyed your Birthday!
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Thank you. I happen to feel the same way. If you go back through his posts, it's been his intention to talk trash about me since he started posting. I know that I am not perfect but he definitely isn't talking about me.
  16. hardndslick

hardndslick

There's another Sophia that was reviewed recently. He may have the two mixed up.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  17. nova6585

nova6585

You are most definitely not talking about this Sophie because there is no way in hell she is anything that you described. I really hate when people comment and damage someones credibilty without facts of any kind. If this really was this Sophie give us some details to prove you saw her in the past otherwise your a troll end of story
    backseat, Sophia Belle and Hexdigit62 like this.
  18. elsis24

elsis24

No worries...not upset or bitter. I'll try my luck again another time.
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Please clarify that the girl you saw with a smell was not me.

S/N: most of the girls charging 100 less than myself seem to be on the "Don't go there" list... I've got a really decent track record for how my clients are treated. So it's not uncommon for prices to change as reputation continues to reflect quality service and competency.
  20. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

Good news are the same happened to me when I was trying to meet Kk, every time I'd go, somehow she wouldn't answer or text back, I assumed she got busy or was scared. But one Tuesday morning like today it went through, and I've seen her a few times since then.
    Regarding SB, she used to be cheaper and not so busy. I happened to come across cops in 3 occasions when she happened to be in the same place, although only in one I was there to see her. That's probably cause I hit those places (hotels & motels) almost every day. The first time in Hauppauge, actually the cops find us (I was with a friend) suspicious and almost searched the truck. Finally one of them asked me, come on which one are you here to see, which I answered showing him a key of the hotel and telling him he was harassing me. Since she was aware somehow of the cops, she won't let me see her so we're almost leaving but he tries his chances and he's let in, she's almost crying about cops calling her and trying to bust her. Funny that she only saw that guy once before and she wouldn't see me despite having seen me 6 times already. And I read or someone told me that she records the first part of the sessions? That means those private moments of you are in her cloud forever, and if something happens to her, there's more implication for you, it's not just the number that belongs or belonged to you. I bet KK does the same, but that's worth it, for me. The other 2 times were in Plainview and Melville, with cops parked at the front, unlike Hauppauge where they were kinda hidden in the parking lot west. But the main reason I stopped seeing her goes back to Plainview many months ago. She gave me the only UTI I've gotten so far, and I've seen and will continue seeing some of the nastiest hooks in LI. That day, she had me waiting in the parking lot. Down comes this guy who I know, works in the area. We say hello with our faces only. She calls she's ready at the precise moment. Despite describing him, she denies seeing him. Ok, after the sex there's this horrendous dead fish smell, I know what it is. She didn't bother saying anything. So next day I go to see that guy at work, had to leave mine early. Told him I don't have his number anymore and need to talk. So I told him about her. He said, thanks for telling me but I was there for another reason. Cool. 3 days later, Monday, he calls. He also has a UTI.
    FYI, there's plenty of agencies and AMP in the city, for the same price, and they never get a visit from LE. I know as a fact, they are tested often. Put aside the $55 train ticket, why not look for more variety in the city, same cool, younger and exotic if you want, instead of obsessing with SB? They won't leave you waiting or lie to your face or overcharge you.
    She's worth 1 visit though, if you feel like paying 100 more than the average in LI. Better try Mandy, she's always taking new clients