Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Text me when you can... don't want to text out of the blue and cause any possible issue
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I've been called a slug by WAYYY better than you brother B
  3. vad1

vad1

Hey, wait a minute, Mr. W!

Exactly what I wanted to say in my reviews here, (minus all the yapping, unless you are figuring a jealous Bubba in the mix, and no, THAT didn't happen!).

I like your precision, couldn't have said it better. Only that Sir B would have scoffed at the lack of details, lol!

For clarity, then, it's "squirt, squirt, etc, spasms, shivers, coma"!

Jokes aside, I do echo your sentiment in the second paragraph. Very well said.

V
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  4. vad1

vad1

Yea, that ...

... or seeing live, an illusionist at work. Copperfield, etc.

You enjoy as much as what and how much you bring to the table.

And I'm so not talking about the papers with the faces of former Presidents.

That's solely the illusionist's business.

V
  5. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Wait so I'm only special for the hour I'm there? Lmao
  6. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Great response. No arguement here.

Glad to hear your "chosen one" is well.
  7. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

The "chosen one" is the one that I am with... I try to give my undivided attention to each and everyone.

BTW... everyone keeps asking how Bubba is... He's great... and at the end of the day, he is really "THE ONE".
    vad1 and sixtyearold like this.
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

OMG I didn't expect all that, but I'm glad that it seems we are all on the same page now... I treat everyone the same and always try to build a positive rapport with everyone. I joke around and have fun and I feel like all my regulars know me well enough by now that they know I am just playing. I feel like personality and character are more important than anything else. So treating people right is my first priority.
  9. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I thought salt on the worm kills it. Or is that for slugs?
    Tonto25, Mr. Wiggley and Sophia Belle like this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

If you put your tongue in her ass and it tastes salty...that's me
  11. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I will take Mr. Wiggleys Appt..... Since he didn't reply...lol
    Sophia Belle and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  12. Li631

Li631

Same here.
    Sophia Belle and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  13. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I was happy for her when I thought it was real. It dropped from my thoughts as soon as I found out it wasn't.
    vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  14. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

A normal real reaction is good for her if she found someone...sucks for those who won't get their cock sucked if that is the case. You have a skewed view here my friend
  15. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

These are not vague assumptions. This is basic human nature, and no, I do not know the guys who have responded and I am not talking about anyone specifically, but rather generally how one would typically, and very normally feel not having been the chosen one.

It is in no way a put down to anybody.
  16. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

So you're telling me that none of her regulars, who felt they had a rapport with her, do not at all feel slighted that they were not (jokingly stated as it turns out now) the ones to win her true love.

I know I would be somewhat bothered by it were I one of her regular suitors.

Maybe you are not but I am talking about a normal male reaction. That's all. Let's just be honest about it.
  17. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

With all due respect...are you nuts? No one was jealous...it was banter. On the other hand, I'm sure your analysis could use some breaking down. You don't know any of us to make your vague assumptions.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  18. genius

genius

One face? I would think a couple of faces - Hamilton, Jackson, Franklin and Grant. To quote Seinfeld (although in a different context) "Not that there is anything wrong with that".

The mark of a good actor (and producer) is to set the stage (pun intended) for the "willing suspension of disbelief" on the part of the patron. When you go to a movie or play, everyone obviously knows that the characters aren't in the time period (say Saving Private Ryan),that the actors really aren't going thru the experiences, relationships, etc., - they are acting. For the patron to enjoy the experience (that they paid good money to see) requires the "willing suspension of disbelief".

From the posts in this thread, it is clear to me that Sophia is very, very good at her trade and her patrons truly receive value.
    backseat, vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  19. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Sophia...I only saw you once and you probably don't remember me but you were very cordial and I enjoyed our time together. My comment was not directed to you personally, but rather as a general matter of fact based on the mentality of most men concerning providers. Most mongers are aware of this but even the most seasoned professional mongers can get caught up in the fantasy of believing that they are unique. This is the result of a good provider doing her job well.

As it is hard for a provider to completely understand a man's way of thinking, it is equally as difficult for a man to understand fully, a providers mentality.

Your ambiguous marriage statement initiated a lot of male jealously and competitiveness men have towards women. You have a large following here and naturally everyone wants to be your favorite.

My post simply spurred off of this and was meant only as a general reality check for my fellow mongers.

I know that you do not regard them as all "Johns" and are probably more compassionate than most. But the honest fact is that you do this for the money and we are all expendable (as are you, based on some of the statements made in your absence here).

There is nothing wrong with this. You do your job well. I am just pointing out the instinctive male psyche.

And as far as this game goes, you gals are the pros. It is your your business to be. We, the monger, are the amateurs. It is only a part time indulgence for us and not a necessity to our survival.

BTW... How's Bubba
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

In all honesty, I understand your position but I never refer to any of you as Johns or tricks. And if everyone was just another face, I would not take the time to get to know anyone personally nor would I care about what is said anywhere. I'm pretty sure I have proven many times that i really do take it seriously and personally what gets said. I try to establish trust and make sure everyone is comfortable. No I'm not looking for love in any sense... the comment was based on an inside joke between me and NYLI1987. I'm not perfect nor do I think I am better than anyone else, but I do try to be above the "statistics" and prove to other people that you can't judge a book by its cover or by what the general consensus is...