Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

Already took care of it.
  2. Lickher69

Lickher69

Relatively easy fix...
    sign on to account
    Take screen shot
    Send said screen sgot to Sophia
  3. big68

big68

So just how many guys are now going to claim that THEY are billyS? Will the real billyS please stand up... SB you'd better step up your screening.
  4. billyS

billyS

Glad you're looking forward to it. It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  5. billyS

billyS

Hmmm, I'll have to pay more attention to when you're in Westbury.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You’d have to pray about it ;)
  7. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I could kiss you right now!!! I love when someone actually pays attention!!
    big68 and billyS like this.
  8. h50

h50

Good points Billy. And frankly although I dwell mostly on SA, I prefer woman who do exactly as SB seems to be doing, which is one reason why I dwell mostly on SA. IMO it's not a point of jealousy and heroics and all sorts of silly discussion I've seen on this board over the years, it's about finding your own grove and experience with the woman and making it work together. Yeah, it's good to know and hear something going in, but from that point I very much prefer to make it my own and hers and for her and vice versa.
    billyS likes this.
  9. billyS

billyS

YMMV
    I give Sophia credit. She states all sessions are different, so we all know this going in.

And I don't blame her either. If she says DFK is on the menu and then some guy shows up with acne, bad teeth and bad breath what is going to do? Or if she says bbj is always on the menu what if a guy pulls down his pants and his cock and balls smell like week old cheese and is dripping puss?

I've found if you are a girls "type" sometimes they break the rules for you, including BBFS.
  10. gold69

gold69

Nice!!! Looks like she gave you spacial treatment lol. Wish i was special enough, ive only been seeing her for a year or more lol.
  11. hardndslick

hardndslick

You mean that you didn't see the guy with one previous post. Even though he past your strict screening process with only 1 post...
    Some guys need a life.
  12. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You are a complete liar.

Slinky - I’m positive that this account is fake!! Please check into this
  13. JHS81

JHS81

I saw Sophia a couple of days ago in Westbury and as expected, it was a great time. The screening process was easy. Answered a few questions honestly and had no problems. We each canceled once on each other but finally we were able to get our schedules to mesh. I couldn't wait and I was not disappointed.

I came into the room, she was fresh and clean wearing this hot little red see-through number. It was our first time meeting and I was pretty awkward but that didn't seem to phase her and she was warm and was overall a cool person. We started making out and I asked if I could taste her, she suggested she return the favor and we 69ed for a while. She tasted fantastic and her bbbj skills were phenomenal. The entire time I'm eating her pussy, her pretty sphincter was in my line of sight. I wanted to lick it and finger it but didn't want to overstep. I was coming real close to cumming in 69 from her amazing skills so I needed to take a break. I asked her what her rules on touching her butt were and just like that she said if I wanted, we could try anal. After a little effort we finally got a groove going in missionary. Her asshole was so tight and felt so good I burst in less than two minutes. Sophia just feels amazing, she's soft in all the right places, she tastes great, is great at her job and is just a cool, down to earth person We talked for a bit while I got dressed and I left happy and satisfied. I look forward to seeing her again when I'll be less awkward and nervous.
  14. If anyone tries to tell you they are Pride o Cucamonga it's a lie. Don't fall for it. I get girls telling me that people try to impersonate me all the time.... LMAO :D
  15. Just give the girl some money, find out what she is all about if you pass her screening LOL :D:D and post a review or don't post a review. It's only meaningless sex and you as a "long time member" are beginning to sound pathetic. :)
  16. Facebrute

Facebrute

I understand both sides but it is important to know what is on the table. I did a ss with Sophia and was told in the middle of the session that there is no fucking on a ss. I didn’t particularly mind at that time. Bj was awesome
  17. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Just another thought - I thought his comments were directed more towards mfkmav248. He was the one bitching about my screening process and Making the most bipolar comments on y thread.

However, I do agree that the lack of specific details contained in this review leaves a lot open for interpretation. But it’s my fault that it was like that. During our conversation, I made it a point to emphasize that everyone ‘s experiences are unique and nothing was guaranteed. Being that he is new, he wrote the review saying that. So I apologize for leading him in the wrong direction .
    billyS likes this.
  18. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

Its close ti white knighting. I u understand you dont want to answer all questions and you do what u feel is correct. However not everyone wants to drive all the way there to ask you questions. Thet may not like the answer ti and just leave.

Gottra agree with Billy S. If he is a long time poster. No need for ppl ti get on him when you already said your peace.
    billyS likes this.
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

This is really unnecessary. I don’t feel like he was white knighting at all. I appreciate when anyone sticks up for me in any way. But name calling and bashing each other is not what this board is for. His review is honest and makes sense. Nothing is guaranteed or promised other than you getting the time to hang out with me that you paid for... and hell, If you make me uncomfortable or feel some type of way, that’s not guaranteed either. YMMV. Every appointment is unique. So make an appointment and we can go from there.
    backseat likes this.
  20. billyS

billyS

Sophia, not trying to shit up your thread.
    But I thought after you answered my initial post that was it. Over. Move on.
    I don't need these assholes with all of 7 posts dredging it up.
    I respect that you post here, and I see you have a nice following with good reviews.
    But as a long time member who has contributed I don't like to take shit from White Knights.
    nycliguy and hardndslick like this.