Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vad1

vad1

"No more"?????

What???

V
  2. trigeek

trigeek

You guys need to read all the threads and you will see why she's no more.
  3. joeyboy

joeyboy

weird that she hasnt been back on here
  4. vad1

vad1

Agree with the sentiment expressed.

The silence is mystifying. Hope it is by her choice. I think.

Maybe needed a big break, a reset?

Wish you well, wherever you are, Sophia.

V
  5. Li631

Li631

I just hope she is ok... I have all but given up reaching out.
    Sophia if you return give me a call
    vad1 likes this.
  6. KellyKegan

KellyKegan

Ummmmm who was the genius who put a review of me on this person thread?? can someone please remove it as I don't want any of my info on posted on this site about me
    As I've stated before!?!? If you see no thread about me why would you post about me on another providers thread?? Think before you type I want nothing about me on this site and I would like for my information to we removed off of this lady's thread it makes no sense as to why I am posted on her thread we did not do a double so why am I on here????
    Thank you
    Tonto25 likes this.
  7. po10ial

po10ial

Being that I was locked out my account for a very long time I am purging info on mongering all at once.
    Saw kk and Sophia individually (Sophia introduced me to Kk) as well as both together.
    Sophia - She was awesome. A good hearted person who was so easy to talk to and was always a pleasure to see. My favorite sessions were when she returned from time at home and lost a little weight. Was seeing more often that I should have but every session was better than the last. Her bbbj was legendary and I sometimes never made it past that as it was so awesome. Its like she mastered 6 or 9 different bj techniques and them mixed them around differently each time. Is the only women to perform oral better than my SO mostly because Sophia learned, remembered and executed my likes and preferences so well. She enjoyed providing the best service tailored for me and I always enjoyed receiving the services.

KK started at a disadvantage as I don't rotate girls often. My SO and 1other most times. I enjoy the building of a connection and getting better/tailored service than seeing more providers. So only saw Kk a handful of times. A more pretty provider is hard to come by. Watching her grind her ass and playing with herself was all that was needed to get junior going. Good bbj but no where near mandy/sophia/Angel status in my humble opinion. Sex was a tad mechanical for my liking almost disconnected on 2 sessions. A very nice girl and very clean and sweet.
    Maestro and gold69 like this.
  8. We one

We one

She posted today also !
  9. vad1

vad1

Oh wow.

Dang.

V
    AubreyHaileexxx likes this.
  10. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

She posted yesterday
    AubreyHaileexxx and KellyKegan like this.
  11. redbox

redbox

Been busy but still looking to meet The one and only KK. Hopefully when she returns I will definitely make time to see her. Until then I hope she is doing well.
  12. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Best of luck to both Sophia and KK...I never saw either one. And I haven't seen Hailee/Aubrey yet either, but welcome back, I guess. Just in time for some replacement drama?
  13. KellyKegan

KellyKegan

What a new city?? There is no place like Long Island !! I am still around just moving back west... I will be making frequent visits to ny but I no longer live here! I love my LI men, you guys are awesome!! I will not comment about any other situation, please don't ask or include me on anything else dealing w this situation .. I will not comment on this thread again
    Best wishes catch me on the infamous bp
    thank you for all of your concerns regarding my whereabouts
    K.K
    lowell, Tonto25, PowPowPow and 6 others like this.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Ok with Kelly's blessing I have very limited information to share. Yes I spoke to her today.
    She will be moving out of New York, probably back to California.
    She will be visiting here on occasion. If you check Backpage you will find her in Farmingdale now, her ads are up.
    She did confide in me a little and I promised I would not divulge anything here since Sophia is not around to defend herself, trying to be fair.
    She did ask me to say please don't bring up the whole messy episode, she is trying to move on.
    Lastly, she asked me to apologize to Slinky since she believes her bill has not been paid for advertising. When her place was robbed some financial information was stolen and she has been dealing with that. SLINKY if you reach out to her however that works she indicated she will make good.
    Most importantly, when I told her I'll see her soon I need to get laid she immediately responded ME TOOOOO.
    Have at it gents. For those of you that have the number, it still works, otherwise check Backpage Farmingdale.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

They both lasted about a year. Will move on to the next city I presume.
    KellyKegan likes this.
  16. AssMan19

AssMan19

Wow!!! These allegations are pretty damning!!! If she actually suggested her pimp boyfriend to rob KK home while she was away I wonder how KK found out? Unless he got caught in the act and spilled the beans as to why he was doing it. To publicize KK true identity online is equally disheartening!!! If this is true then we probably have seen the last of both of them unless take on a new pseudonym and ask whoever sees them to keep things anonymous.
    AubreyHaileexxx likes this.
  17. hardndslick

hardndslick

I didn't see all the posts. If its true she's fucked up. Only fucked up people would rob their friends. And even worse putting her real name out on the internet is just wrong on so many levels.
  18. Landru

Landru

New reality show possibilities:

"From clit-licking to hissy spitting"
    "My tongue once reached your womb, now our relationship has gone boom"
    "When rug-munchers go bad"
    "Your juice tasted so good, and now I'm just left with the memory (and the used dental floss to fall back on)"

You get the idea ...
    Banacek and KellyKegan like this.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Little suprised someone hasn't offered up three possible conclusions

Left town
    Jail
    Dead
    Would we ever know?
  20. hardndslick

hardndslick

Who knew she had a pimp.