Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hardndslick

hardndslick

Another thing. He says that he's been lurking for a long time here
    So he should know exactly what service she offers. Too many questions will always freak a provider out.
    The only thing I ask is, how much for their time.
  2. mfkmav248

mfkmav248

there are plenty of other providers out there that does not have a strict screening as yours.
    you provide a service but i dont meet your requirements and thats ok.
    i move on and will find me another.
    and again i said it bluntly a couple times to you. I am not affiliated with LE. Was just trying a find a good regular provider.
    Im not to worried. I can go back to my others and i will be fine.
  3. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I think I relayed this story once before but I was at this AMP and while on the table this loud boisterous guy was asking very loudly when he walked in, what kind of service he would get. The amp worker said " you leave happy". He asked for specifics very loudly and she again said the same " leave happy". By the 3rd or 4th time I figured this guy was either an idiot or LE .
    I get on the one hand, who wants to spend $50 before tipping without knowing what you'll get but if you hobby in this arena, there is some "risk" you'll leave unsatisfied. It's part of this game. Safety should be tantamount for both provider and monger .this is not a slam against mfkmav248 just some perspective.
    Monty_monty, Tonto25 and hardndslick like this.
  4. hardndslick

hardndslick

Your spidey senses just may be on point.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  5. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Well, since you went there, I’m going to do the same... no you didn’t. Every time I asked for you to do anything that could have verified you right away, you had a reason you couldn’t and then you backed out saying you didn’t think it was going to work. And I wouldn’t have been near as worried about it had you not asked me things in the beginning that were red flags.

Your original screening said this:

“Special Request(s)
    gfe, kissing, touching - all about a memorable GFE :)

And to me, that all screams police!! So... be envious but I’m going to be cautious!
    backseat, Tonto25 and RedlineSideways like this.
  6. Monty_monty

Monty_monty

I posted a new TOFTT just recently...

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/shannon-631-855-8507.53908/

But you're right not a lot of "new", but at the same time even BackPage is getting stale with the same AMP/LMP always posting, before the "human trafficking" scare mongering (yes it happens, but not anywhere in the numbers the news media and LEA's and governments propagandize). It is harder to "find" the new.
  7. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

I agree with T on this one. I've seen her twice since my screening approval. Excellent services, but more so, a great gal.
    I'm not sure what I can say to you as far as helping you get in the door since you're so new on the board. Her screening is quite extensive, she showed me her method which actually took me by surprise at how detailed it was, but my persistence paid off 10 fold as I've found my new go to gal.
    All I can say is, saying "I saw a great review of you on UG posted by Iwanta and I'd like to come see you" isn't going to cut it.
    Sorry I can't help out more.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  8. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Was Talia Shire pregnant with her at the time? Ooohhhh... you mean the vagina itself... oops. Oh yes. Excellent vagina.
  9. Tonto25

Tonto25

Shes a great gal. Try to ask her if she has any other way. Shes worth the wait and persistance..hell,,im CIA and i passed..lol..inside joke with ms belle there..lol. T!
    Smckmn87 and Sophia Belle like this.
  10. hardndslick

hardndslick

She wasn't bad in Rocky
    iwantagoodhj247 likes this.
  11. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

I’m not really referring to the AMPs slick. But when I’m in the mood for Oriental. I start singing China Girl from David Bowie to myself.

hardndslick and thezoos like this.
  12. hardndslick

hardndslick

I think the reason that there hasn't been too many new reviews is the fact that there hasn't been alot of good new talent. At least for me. Especially with all of the amp closings.

The ones I've been interested in stay in places that I don't want to go to. Like Sayville and Lakeland.

I've even went to flushing over this past weekend. I tried two different places but I couldn't find a parking spot that wasn't a long hike in that pouring rain.
    On the way out I tried someplace on 48th ave in bayside. Same deal.
  13. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

I kinda feel bad for guys like mfkmav248. And I think that it kinda magnifies a big problem with this board over the last few months...

There’s a lack of new girls being reviewed. And because of that girls like Sophia Belle, Alyssa panties, Nikki No Drip (for fucks sake she’s semi retired) and Creampie Queen Kallie are getting shit loads of business.. It’s not these girls fault. They’re just doing what they do best, and they’re benefiting from it.

But now they have so much business from this board, they can be super fucking selective and pick and choose who they want to see..

I think the last true TOFTT was from me on Julie from Huntington. And that was like 2-3 weeks ago.... I also did TOFTT reviews on Gia, Allie, Leah Pro, Minnie Pro, Milf Jenna... etc... (I would have to go back to find all of them)

Maybe if we up our game guys. And spread our business a little more evenly, some of these all time fav Pros will be more open to newbies....

Just sayin’
    Nutty Irishman and boneengineer like this.
  14. Kcazz

Kcazz

Yup I'm newish still. Ive been too busy working to see people. I've been to AMPs and I am a frequent stopper at the Edison area. I feel I should try to see someone else who miggt vouch for me before I use up her time. Who knows a few months few weeks she's on my list to see.
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  15. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

There's one reason and one reason only why she was cast in that movie and it had nothing to do with acting. It was who's vagina she was pulled out of...
  16. mfkmav248

mfkmav248

I followed all what was asked of me.
    I am certainly not affiliated with LE.
    Yes I am new but Ive been lurking for quite some time.
    I believed I had provided what was pertinent.
    Yes I do appreciate her "background" check and understand where she is coming from.
    and I am not complaining in anyway about it.
    I just wish I had the chance and opportunity.
    and envy all those who did pass the security check and experienced the beauty of SB.
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  17. hardndslick

hardndslick

I don't blame her on this one. No offense to mfkmv. But he's brand new to this board without any posts so better safe than sorry.

Guys should be happy she's being careful. He can be the law for all for she knows.
  18. boneengineer

boneengineer

Iwanna.... you don't think that Sophia Coppala and Andy Garcia were Oscar worthy? Roflmao
  19. thezoos

thezoos

Is SB bbj or cbj only? I've heard differing answers
  20. Her loss, not yours. Do you really want to have your RL info in someones phone if it gets confiscated? Do you want to get that call or visit from LE if there is an investigation of any sort? There will never come a day when I am bothered that someone won't let me give them money because I wouldn't share my personal information with them. There are too many lean and hungry fish in the pond to worry about the well fed picky eaters. :D
    Nutty Irishman and mfkmav248 like this.